ADVERTISEMENT

Anheuser Busch loses $7 billion

beelit47

Silver Knight
Dec 4, 2017
Orlando,FL
Go woke go broke. AB lost 7 bills in just a week after naming fake woman dylan Mulvaney their spox. Me guesses he will get angry and try to shoot up a christian school like the others

Go woke go broke. AB lost 7 bills in just a week after naming fake woman dylan Mulvaney their spox. Me guesses he will get angry and try to shoot up a christian school like the others
If Busch drinkers are so threatened by gay and trans people, maybe they should re-think their manhood cards… just sayin’., Oh, just to add some facts to your pudding, it was only one trans person and the vast majority of mass shooters are young white males.

Last edited:
How did they lose 7 billion? What does that mean? Their yearly profit for 2022 was about 30 billion. Do you mean their profit dropped to 23 billion or they are now reporting a 7 billion dollar loss in 2023? You mentioned a week though so it’s confusing.

Getting that outraged by one Instagram or tik tok ad is a sign that you need unplug for a bit. Conservatives are addicted to outrage. What will be next?
Yeah I mean just because you hate trans people you could still drink a beer with a trans sponsor. I hate nascar but I’ll still drink a bud light from time to time.

How did they lose 7 billion? What does that mean? Their yearly profit for 2022 was about 30 billion. Do you mean their profit dropped to 23 billion or they are now reporting a 7 billion dollar loss in 2023? You mentioned a week though so it’s confusing.
You actually expect our MAGA toady troll OP to KNOW what he's talking about??!? I hate to sound harsh hemightbejeremy, but dammit, man, you should know better. ;)

You actually expect our MAGA toady troll OP to KNOW what he's talking about??!? I hate to sound harsh hemightbejeremy, but dammit, man, you should know better. ;)
I thought maybe it had something to do with the stock market. But BUD stock is down .45% on the week and up over 6% on the month. Not sure which Fox show told him this so was just curious.

Market cap... Stock price x # of outstanding shares. The loss amounts to only ~5% of BUD, hovering around $65/share... Considering BUD is up 41% over the past 6 months, this week is just a blip for them.

Most people are emotional investors, and also possess a very short term memory, BUD as a larger entity will be fine.

Frankly, AB should have just put that she/him's face on a BL seltzer can, and no one would have noticed, or cared.

Last edited:
Market cap... Stock price x # of outstanding shares. The loss amounts to only ~5% of BUD, hovering around $65/share... Considering BUD is up 41% over the past 6 months, this week is just a blip for them.

Most people are emotional investors, and also passes a very short term memory, they'll be fine.

Frankly, AB should have just put that she/him's face on a BL seltzer can, and no one would have notice, or cared.
BUD stock was 64.85 at the beginning of the week. It closed after hours Friday at 64.93. In other words the OP is a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
I had never heard of Dylan and I’m willing to bet that most liberals hadn’t either until Kid Rock and the MAGA cult started making video of themselves throwing out or destroying all their Bud Light.

All this over one can that was made specifically for Dylan. These cans were never going to be mass produced and sold in stores. However, it has been highly amusing watching all the videos of the cult of MAGA lose their minds and destroy a bunch of beer they already paid for.

So, this Fox News article about Ron's beverage of choice suggests AB has lost 5 billion in value since they went all woke:

Which is kind of funny because doesn't AB Inbev distribute Guinness to some parts of the world?!?!

More about their 5 billion in losses here: https://www.foxnews.com/media/anheu...ud-lights-dylan-mulvaney-pact-sparked-outrage

I had never heard of Dylan and I’m willing to bet that most liberals hadn’t either until Kid Rock and the MAGA cult started making video of themselves throwing out or destroying all their Bud Light.

All this over one can that was made specifically for Dylan. These cans were never going to be mass produced and sold in stores. However, it has been highly amusing watching all the videos of the cult of MAGA lose their minds and destroy a bunch of beer they already paid for.
Yep. If not for the conservative outrage machine, I would have never heard of her. This whole thing is just for talk show ratings, none of them really care about this beer can.

So are Republicans still going to pretend like cancel culture is a bad thing?

So are Republicans still going to pretend like cancel culture is a bad thing?
No, the GOP are fully embracing 'cancel culture,' just like the Woke embraced W.'s "You're either with us or against us." Frankly ... both sides should go!

The only thing I'll give the GOP is that they don't try to get me fired, like the Woke do, for merely defending people of religion or different cultures that aren't 'Woke approved,' not even when I defend LGBTQIA viewpoints.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
27 Billion in stock lost:

Target, 14 Billion in market cap: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jun/5/target-stock-downgraded-pride-merch-backlash-pushe/

Which is all fine and dandy. If people don't want to buy this stuff or shop at a certain place, so be it.

But could someone please explain to me how this isn't the dreaded Cancel Culture on the right? I thought that shit was only for weak, pansy, lefties who drank tea with their pinkies sticking out straighter than a bulldog's pecker?!?!?!?

Target, 14 Billion in market cap: https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jun/5/target-stock-downgraded-pride-merch-backlash-pushe/

Which is all fine and dandy. If people don't want to buy this stuff or shop at a certain place, so be it.

But could someone please explain to me how this isn't the dreaded Cancel Culture on the right? I thought that shit was only for weak, pansy, lefties who drank tea with their pinkies sticking out straighter than a bulldog's pecker?!?!?!?
Republicans have always loved cancel culture, they just think when they do it that it's different and/or justified.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why corporations have been reaching out to the LGBTQ community. The wider the audience, the more $$$$$$ they make.

But putting the marketplace smack-dab in the middle of the culture wars is a no-win situation for everybody. The Disney-DeSantis dispute is a prime example.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why corporations have been reaching out to the LGBTQ community. The wider the audience, the more $$$$$$ they make.
Disagree - point of diminishing returns at play ...lose focus on target market (no pun intended), competitors will differentiate and gain mkt share.

Disagree - point of diminishing returns at play ...lose focus on target market (no pun intended), competitors will differentiate and gain mkt share.
We're talking about SELLING BEER for crying out loud!

Why the fcuk should anybody give a sh*t who else is drinking it if you like it??!?

Sounds bad until you zoom back and realize that the company has been in free fall for the better part of a decade and has shed more than 130 billion in market cap over the past 7 years. It’s easy to point to their “wokeness” as the problem, but in reality the stock had been crumbling for a while during a period of economic success in all sectors. Maybe people just stopped drinking shitty beer and it’s not the trans person.

Sounds bad until you zoom back and realize that the company has been in free fall for the better part of a decade and has shed more than 130 billion in market cap over the past 7 years. It’s easy to point to their “wokeness” as the problem, but in reality the stock had been crumbling for a while during a period of economic success in all sectors. Maybe people just stopped drinking shitty beer and it’s not the trans person.
I guess that is one way to spin it. And yet they’re also offering some of their products for free.

Is it still considered "selling" if it's free... Wouldn't that be considered "giving"? 🤔
You have to buy it first and then mail in for a rebate. How people will actually mail it in, lose the slip, receipt, etc.? It’s odd, no doubt.

I care far more about Target giving millions to GLSEN... 1,000x more.

Conservatives really need to pick their battles.

• Dislike
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
AB has “made” more than 7 billion since the start of June as their share price has increased by 9%.

This is one of the stupidest controversies I've ever witnessed. This is about a bunch of blowhard Bubbas saying, "I don't want to see some Sissy Boy hawkin' MY Beer!!!"
I am at the limited quality over quantity phase so I never buy it anymore but if I wasn’t something as stupid as an Ig ad isn’t going to stop me. this country has gone insane

It's pretty rosy over at AB, I guess.

AB is a shitty stock that’s been in freefall for the better part of a decade. I was simply laughing at the idea that a 7 billion dollar decrease in market cap from their stock price was the company losing 7 billion dollars.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT