ADVERTISEMENT

Announcement! Leaving the Forum.

LoboCane

Bronze Knight
Aug 27, 2021
After next Wednesday, I will no longer post in this forum. Seriously, it’s not fun when UCF is struggling…going 6-6 and Kingdom NIL without the money to attract top portal transfers.

It also appears that many UCF fans are coming to this forum to escape the negativity (per their statement) found in the Dungeon. It’s not fair for me to be crapping on threads when fans just want to discuss among themselves.

AL1 should tuck tail and leave…his 24/7 365 gaslighting (simping for GM) is pathetic and unnecessary. That’s all.

• Love
Reactions: Gatorbull357 and e.
After next Wednesday, I will no longer post in this forum. Seriously, it’s not fun when UCF is struggling…going 6-6 and Kingdom NIL without the money to attract top portal transfers.

It also appears that many UCF fans are coming to this forum to escape the negativity (per their statement) found in the Dungeon. It’s not fair for me to be crapping on threads when fans just want to discuss among themselves.

AL1 should tuck tail and leave…his 24/7 365 gaslighting (simping for GM) is pathetic and unnecessary. That’s all.

78925441-12860051-Court_records_show_Brathwaite_was_arrested_in_Volusia_County_FL_-a-26_1702505794705.jpg

Last edited:
LOL. I can only hope that you are not serious. Dude will play a lot of snaps as a plug in type of DT. He started all 12 games at NCS and had a very good game against Matt Lee.

Mario is bringing in the best 2024 DL in the country. We will probably get another one year another veteran guy. Now do UCF:
Your premise is UCF fans actually care about duh U and what Mario does. The problem for you is we don't. We don't care about Miami . You want us too soo badly but we don't. The other premise is that some how the average UCF fan has any influence on Gus . We don't. We can't control the guy or get him fired. We just gotta run with tge horse wee are on . There are things Gus brings in a positive way abd things he does that are leaving you scratching your head.

I know this though . There are now 4 power teams in Florida and UCF is truly the 2nd best program in the state.

Last edited:
LOL. I can only hope that you are not serious. Dude will play a lot of snaps as a plug in type of DT. He started all 12 games at NCS and had a very good game against Matt Lee.
I am just following your logic here. Help me out.

A guy is his SIXTH year of playing football is "good" because....

He made only 22 tackles despite starting in all those games? Meanwhile, true freshman John Walker, who didn't start many games and "got pushed around," per you, made 23 tackles.

He is good because he performed well against a G5 center from an "erectional" Florida school. So that's where Miami is now. (No disrespect to UCF; I am just regurgitating your comments.)

Am I missing something?

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: U C to the F
I am just following your logic here. Help me out.

A guy is his SIXTH year of playing football is "good" because....

He made only 22 tackles despite starting in all those games? Meanwhile, true freshman John Walker, who didn't start many games and "got pushed around," per you, made 23 tackles.

He is good because he performed well against a G5 center from a directional Florida school. So that's where Miami is now. (No disrespect to UCF; I am just regurgitating your comments.)

Am I missing something?
Hey Auburn,
Just for the geographically challenged such as yourself , Central is a LOCATION, not a direction. I am an avid boater , mountain biker and hiker. Not anywhere on my Garmin devices or my boat compass will you find a direction central or a bearing or heading marked by Central. Nobody ever says, turn left and head central on I 95. Directions are North ,East South and West on compasses, maps and nautical charts . One might say UCF is not only a location but a true destination! 😆

Last edited:
Hey Auburn,
Just for the geographically challenged such as yourself , Central is a LOCATION, not a direction. I am an avid boater , mountain biker and hiker. Not anywhere on my Garmin devices or my boat compass will you find a direction central or a bearing or heading marked by Central. Nobody ever says, turn left and head central on I 95. Directions are North ,East South and West on compasses, maps and nautical charts . One might say UCF is not only a location but a true destination! 😆
Good point. Since Lobo has a hard on for UCF, I will change the terminology.

Reactions: Nautiknight
Hey Auburn,
Just for the geographically challenged such as yourself , Central is a LOCATION, not a direction.
Technically correct maybe, but for the purposes of college football....

Directions are North ,East South and West on compasses, maps and nautical charts .
Well if you want to get technical about it, Southern, Western and Eastern aren't directions either. They're adjectives, the same as Central.

Central Michigan, Eastern Michigan, Western Michigan: does one of them say "we're not directional?" Does anyone who smugly throws around terms like "directional school" think differently about one than the others?

Arguing about "not a direction" is a distinction without a difference, and the argument doesn't convince any detractors. It just sound like "butbutbut" whining.

We should own it. That's how you shut up the detractors. "Yeah, Central, that's right, any other comments?" Etc.

It hardly matters anymore anyway. UCF is a brand. The same way USC is "directional" and nobody cares. Nobody calls us directional once we beat them, or if they do, the joke is on them. The future is bright.

Best regards,

Proud Central Florida Alum.

Well if you want to get technical about it, Southern, Western and Eastern aren't directions either. They're adjectives, the same as Central.

Central Michigan, Eastern Michigan, Western Michigan: does one of them say "we're not directional?" Does anyone who smugly throws around terms like "directional school" think differently about one than the others?

Arguing about "not a direction" is a distinction without a difference, and the argument doesn't convince any detractors. It just sound like "butbutbut" whining.

We should own it. That's how you shut up the detractors. "Yeah, Central, that's right, any other comments?" Etc.

It hardly matters anymore anyway. UCF is a brand. The same way USC is "directional" and nobody cares. Nobody calls us directional once we beat them, or if they do, the joke is on them. The future is bright.

Best regards,

Damn good post.

Signed a grad of a school formerly known as the East Alabama Male College.

Wednesday will be a lot of fun for Miami. For UCF…not so much. That will be my last day contributing here. I hope you fans don’t get brainwashed by low IQ Auburn Legacy 1 once I leave.
We've had enough teasers about your departure.

............. to Miami from Miami ( Harry Casey)

Anyhow, this isn't a fukcing airport where you announce your departure.

Take your cocaine-abusing, xxs polo shirt-wearing ass and get the fukc out of here, donkey.

Best regards,

While I do agree with your analysis which is tight, there are schools who actually use true compass directions . These include East Carolina , University of North Texas , University of South Alabama and so on. I get your point though.

I live in Western North Carolina and everyone I encounter there calls us UCF. I have yet to hear Cebtral Florida or C as duh Bulls like to hang on us. I think we are truly in the realm of the USC moniker.

Reactions: OtterKnight
Yeah…Wednesday is the last day. I hope you guys will learn to appreciate my insights later.
If and when we need your mindless insight, we can go to UM board. Don't think I ever posted there. Been a very long time since UM really mattered in ACC not to say anything about nationally.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT