ADVERTISEMENT

Announcement! Leaving the Forum.

As far as Auburn and Lobo go. If they come here and talk UCF , it's cool, what ever . However, with Lobo he comes here to promote duh U. Thats one, bull crap and two, it's insecurities knowing UCF has passed them. šŸ˜†.
Lolā€¦good luck kid.

OKā€¦itā€™s time, last post. Just want everyone to know that I do NOT hate the UCF football program its coaches, fans ect. I just like to argue and UCF fans provide plenty of good content to engage in a pissing contest.

Good luck guys.

OKā€¦itā€™s time, last post. Just want everyone to know that I do NOT hate the UCF football program its coaches, fans ect. I just like to argue and UCF fans provide plenty of good content to engage in a pissing contest.

Good luck guys.
Well I hope one of the Miami sites lifts your lifetime ban. That way you can troll your own fan base. Good luck and God bless.

Reactions: Robert0122
After next Wednesday, I will no longer post in this forum. Seriously, itā€™s not fun when UCF is strugglingā€¦going 6-6 and Kingdom NIL without the money to attract top portal transfers.

It also appears that many UCF fans are coming to this forum to escape the negativity (per their statement) found in the Dungeon. Itā€™s not fair for me to be crapping on threads when fans just want to discuss among themselves.

AL1 should tuck tail and leaveā€¦his 24/7 365 gaslighting (simping for GM) is pathetic and unnecessary. Thatā€™s all.
So, pulling a LeBron and taking your talents to South Bitch?

Hey, I give the guy credit. He tried to put himself out there in the world for a couple of weeks and it just didnā€™t work out. Some could say his presence on this board is pathetic, but for some all they have is to be a **** to fans of another team that is tangentially related to the team they like. Try to have some understanding.

Hey, I give the guy credit. He tried to put himself out there in the world for a couple of weeks and it just didnā€™t work out. Some could say his presence on this board is pathetic, but for some all they have is to be a **** to fans of another team that is tangentially related to the team they like. Try to have some understanding.
This is an open board. Any and all of you have the option to sign up for the Dungeon and you will not see my posts. Brandon does a great job covering UCF sports and he deserves the support.

Also, thank AL1 for me being backā€¦trashing my name in other forums for kicks and laughs. Heā€™s not laughing now.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
Also, thank AL1 for me being backā€¦trashing my name in other forums for kicks and laughs. Heā€™s not laughing now.
The Office Lol GIF

Brandon should just shut down the free forum and force all of the free loaders here to pay.

FIFY

He doesn't bother me. He does spam a lot of nonsense, though. I haven't noticed anyone calling for him to be banned.
I have. I also had a person keep coming after me because I said most people only care about Football and basketball. Because I act like I know everything. Iā€™m not sure how to inflect I know everything in writing, but thatā€™s an opinion someone has. God forbid if I state a receiver has problems adjusting to balls. Oh no.

• Haha
Reactions: U C to the F
Mehā€¦Iā€˜ll leave just so you people will stop crying about it.
I could've sworn you dramatically announced (in a new thread no less) that you were leaving back on December 14...

Um, that was a month ago.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT