ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-ICE murder attempt in San Antonio by shooter(s)

First off some of those kids separated from their parents ARE AMERICAN. It does not surprise me that the same poster made that judgement based on how they look & ventures into whataboutism in equating Immigration Law of people making a living for their families in a meat factory and actual hard criminals(drug dealers, grand theft, rape, etc).

I am well educated on history & Germany in the 30s, some of the rhetoric is the same and directed at a different group of people(Hispanics/brown people). Your answer is to ignore some of the terrible things happening under this Government with Family Separation only bc the end result is not the same(thank God). And by the way there have been around 24 deaths of migrants under ICE custody and allegations of sexual abuse.
You’re not to well educated on 1930’s Germany if you compare anything between Hispanics of Today and Jew’s of the 30’s. The Jew’s of the German 30’s were blamed for the troubles of Germans due tothe Jew’s success. Hardly compatible to what is said about Hispanics today.

Please stop your BS comparisons, it makes you one of two things. It makes you stupid or anti-Semitic.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
  • out of all the idiots on this board over the years you question my intelligence and degree? I usually back up my opinions and put things in context , just bc you disagree 85 your default is personal attacks. Case in point at your daily E-screaming and calling me or others that don’t agree a ‘Leftist’ when you know I have admitted voting for Republicans before. I am not a blind partisan psycho like you, there isn’t a line to be crossed with you & you will defend everything as long as the person has R next to their name
I 100% question your intelligence. Now I don’t question your stupidity or ignorance, I’m sure are both.

I think it’s pretty obvious that people with TDS and a strong hatred for Trump will make irrational arguments and comparisons. That’s really what TDS is all about

Post any picture of a baby being separated from his mother and blame the Trump Administration or insinuate it in a cryptic post

Or make ridiculous Nazi comparisons

Then in no way explain the details of the separation and deportation. It’s a very superficial argument to just say that a baby was separated from his or her mother

Like these parents didn’t have choices

Here's what 93 year old Holocaust survivor Ed Mosberg had to say about AOC. Just replace AOC with PoolsideKnight/any Democrat in 2019 and it's exactly applicable to them, too.

“She should be removed from Congress. She’s spreading anti-Semitism, hatred and stupidity,” Mosberg told The Post. “The people on the border aren’t forced to be there — they go there on their own will. If someone doesn’t know the difference, either they’re playing stupid or they just don’t care.”

“Her statement is evil. It hurts a lot of people. At the concentration camp, we were not free. We were forced there by the Germans who executed and murdered people — there’s no way you can compare.”

“She should be taught a lesson,” he said. “If you’re not there, you will never know what happened. She doesn’t want to learn — she’s looking for excuses. I would like to nominate her for the Nobel Prize in stupidity.”

Hey @Poolside Knight I noticed you ignored this one. Care to comment? Care to tell me they this holocaust survivor is just a total idiot and you know better than him when it comes to the usage of concentration camp?

You made our ignorant ass bed, now lay in it

Just got to love these sources of these tweets

Garrett Haake works for MSNBC and the the Clarion-Ledger's number of newsroom black professionals was three times the national average and the paper had one of the few black managing editors in the U.S.

Stories that are a little biased?
The Clarion-Ledger is local Mississippi journalism covering the story bc they are closest to it. And again if you read my posts and links ITT, I did not compare it to the Final solution but it's clear you don't read.

The Clarion-Ledger is local Mississippi journalism covering the story bc they are closest to it. And again if you read my posts and links ITT, I did not compare it to the Final solution but it's clear you don't read.
Maybe not exactly the final solution, but now we are splitting hairs. Once again Nazi concentration camps and people being forcefully removed from their homes and sent to their deaths by the millions in every way imaginable in no way compares to what ICE is doing

Am I reading correctly, now?

What are we really arguing anyway? Illegal immigration? The tactics to enforce it?

Once again, if past administrations handled this problem and NK properly, we wouldn’t have a president to criticize for his style of trying to fix things in the first place

Illegal immigration IS a major problem in this country

Maybe not exactly the final solution, but now we are splitting hairs. Once again Nazi concentration camps and people being forcefully removed from their homes and sent to their deaths by the millions in every way imaginable in no way compares to what ICE is doing

Am I reading correctly, now?

What are we really arguing anyway? Illegal immigration? The tactics to enforce it?

Once again, if past administrations handled this problem and NK properly, we wouldn’t have a president to criticize for his style of trying to fix things in the first place

Illegal immigration IS a major problem in this country
first of all you and others are mixing up this story with the border detainment . Most of these people have been working here for several years and have children that were born in this country and are American citizens. It's a shock and awe fear tactic by ICE that has been greenlighted by this administration that was not necessary. Why not go after the Employers that hired them first?

And big picture I said the political tactics are similar but geared towards a different group of people for political gain. That does not make me anti-Semitic Galahad and it's insulting to suggest that. And to right wing rage 85 I never brought up AOC in this thread.

Last edited:
  • out of all the idiots on this board over the years you question my intelligence and degree? I usually back up my opinions and put things in context , just bc you disagree 85 your default is personal attacks. Case in point at your daily E-screaming and calling me or others that don’t agree a ‘Leftist’ when you know I have admitted voting for Republicans before. I am not a blind partisan psycho like you, there isn’t a line to be crossed with you & you will defend everything as long as the person has R next to their name

Bingo. I too have voted for plenty of R's over the years. I happen to not be a brain dead racist who can't think for themselves when the party goes full retard and chooses Trump to lead it.

I know history. I'm not stupid. And actually read my post where I posted that just bc there isn't a final solution does not mean similar tactics are not being used. A leading Holocaust historian agrees.
https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/10/5/17940610/trump-hitler-history-historian

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...re-trumps-america-to-the-holocaust-heres-why/

Dr. Christopher R. Browning, is the Frank Porter Graham Professor of History at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Among the many influential monographs which he has published are Ordinary Men: Reserve Police Battalion 101 and The Final Solution in Poland; Fateful Months: Essays on the Emergence of the Final Solution; The Path to Genocide, in 1992; and, his most recent work: Nazi Policy, Jewish Workers, German Killers. He has given expert witness testimony in the trial of alleged Nazi perpetrators for the Canadian Department of Justice, the Australian Commonwealth Office of Public Prosecution, and the British War Crimes Branch. Professor Browning has won many awards and honors, most recently an honorary doctorate from Hebrew Union College. He is a former holder of the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum’s Center for Advanced Holocaust Studies prestigious J.B. and Maurice Shapiro senior visiting fellowship, and is a current member of the Academic Committee of the United States Holocaust Memorial Council.
ive never had a problem with you. i think we disagree on alot of things but always thought you were reasonable.

then i read this crap and your previous post. please stop. there is nothing about what is going on today that is anywhere close to what happened at the concentration camps of ww2. people are crossing dangerous terrain and dodging cartels in record numbers just to be held in our immigration processing facilities. 80% of the women and children will be raped on the way here. often times these people are getting better treatment than what they left in their old countries.

please stop the comparison. all it does is cheapen the actual history. you are losing alot of respect parroting the stupid media's narrative.

Their are good guys on both sides.
Who are the 'good guys' that are crossing the border outside of checkpoints?

I'm not saying they are all serious criminals, but you have to recognize the sheer black market and organized crime industry that has resulted, and people are ignoring that reality. It exists. It's unavoidable. It's built on money, for those who can pay, and trafficking drugs, guns and humans, for those who cannot.

I'm 100% for taxing work visa crossings and other things. Make it $800 so it's 1/10th the price of the typical, going rate on the black market. Can even be payroll deduction, so they don't have to pay it up-front, like they do by trafficking drugs, guns and humans on their backs.

This is why the left isn't pro-immigration any more than the right. They like the black market. They like their amnesty cities in control of organized crime, as well as the underpaid, work visa workers for their big business masters.

The only difference between the left and right is about how much the taxpayer is going to pay in welfare, which only increases in time. That means we actually have anti-immigration and the end to the American dream. Great job duopoly!

ADVERTISEMENT