ADVERTISEMENT

Anti-Semite Rep Omar introducing bill to recognize anti-Semitic BDS

Of course not. Are you anti-semitic?
Seems to me you're using the Holocaust to push an otherwise white supremacist narrative.
Then why are you posting things against the Jews and being pro-Palestinian and terrorists?

@Crazyhole a good day in Gaza

f-gaza-a-20140808-870x545.jpg
You are truly a moron, for the love of God just google Gaza Strip Mall or use google earth and you will see many modern developments.

You are truly a moron, for the love of God just google Gaza Strip Mall or use google earth and you will see many modern developments.
I was just there a few months ago. I should post some very nice pictures

The guy is way out there with some very obscure arguments and posts

Half the time no one knows what the hell he’s trying to say

Then why are you posting things against the Jews and being pro-Palestinian and terrorists?
You said i'm posting things about Jews. Its disgusting that i have to bring up my Jewish wife. Now i clench to my star of David having to respond to such disgusting accusations.

I can post a few disgusting photos of Santa Barbara if I wanted to

You said i'm posting things about Jews. Its disgusting that i have to bring up my Jewish wife. Now i clench to my star of David having to respond to such disgusting accusations.
Why can’t you just talk like a man. Are you a little pussy? Clenching the Star of David?

You think this is funny?

Your posts are very obscure. You can’t seem to have an intelligent discussion.

How old are you?

Since you think this all is a fukcing joke, then you must be anti-semetic

Why can’t you just talk like a man. Are you a little pussy? Clenching the Star of David?

You think this is funny?

Your posts are very obscure. You can’t seem to have an intelligent discussion.

How old are you?

Since you think this all is a fukcing joke, then you must be anti-semetic
its the water cooler...its all a joke. why you so worked up?

Pots and pans crazyhole...
Pots and pans...
Pots and pans killed almost 400 people? You have to be joking.

Yes, Hamas was throwing kitchenware at Israelis and that's why they fought back. You almost can't even make this stuff up.

Yes, Hamas was throwing kitchenware at Israelis and that's why they fought back. You almost can't even make this stuff up.
Too funny

Hamas killed 400 israelis in one attack? You underestimate Israeli defenses.

But you just said they dont have any developments a couple of posts before!
Which one is it?

Hamas killed 400 israelis in one attack? You underestimate Israeli defenses.
You brought it up. Hamas was voted in and then started lobbing pots, pans, potato mashers, George foreman grills, and chopsticks at the israelites, killing almost 400 of them. I mean really, how do you defend yourself against chopsticks if you arent a Chinaman? Super dangerous.

You brought it up. Hamas was voted in and then started lobbing pots, pans, potato mashers, George foreman grills, and chopsticks at the israelites, killing almost 400 of them. I mean really, how do you defend yourself against chopsticks if you arent a Chinaman? Super dangerous.
I gotta admit. I laughed at this.

You know youe equating mighty Israel vs collection of pots and pans right?
You do know about the Israel-Gaza conflict (ahem annihlation).
They sure have a lot of rockets and heavy weapons.
You do follow that, right?

And which countries are supplying them again?
Oh, that's right, one begins with an "I".

Reactions: Ucfmikes
LMAO @Sir Galahad is the ultimate snowflake.

Whiny little bitch can't take reality, he blocks anyone and anything that doesn't align with his unbelievably racist worldview.

$20 says he's an angry old white guy who has had everything handed to him in life and has fox news on simultaneously on at least 3 TV's in his mcmansion .

They sure have a lot of rockets and heavy weapons.
You do follow that, right?

And which countries are supplying them again?
Oh, that's right, one begins with an "I".

That's what anti-Semites do; they whitewash Hamas, Hezbollah, Iran, etc so they can always accuse Israel of attacking people with sticks and stones.

Reactions: UCFBS
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT