ADVERTISEMENT

Any Mizzo commits thinking UCF now?

Chez23

Silver Knight
Gold Member
Aug 13, 2013
We all know it happens and we are seeing some UCF commits decomit to probably look at NU....any news on any Mizzo commits looking at UCF now?

Speculation incoming:
O side of the ball, if any.
RS bring any D?
Surely, they've been on their respective trails.

hqdefault.jpg

Frost got MM to open his decision and chose UCF over Hawaii.
Is there any commits out there that will follow Heupel or Shannon to UCF? I noticed we competed against Missouri for a couple of them. Same with Florida.

We lost Nigel Kilby and Avery Thornton. The goal is still to lock down 10 recruits during the early signing period. I think we will be close. The new staff will use the remaining time to fill the gaps for the 2nd signing period.

We lost Nigel Kilby and Avery Thornton. The goal is still to lock down 10 recruits during the early signing period. I think we will be close. The new staff will use the remaining time to fill the gaps for the 2nd signing period.
All of our top guys besides McGriff look like they are set with us. Lost all of our Jucos so far except Madourie, fine with that. McGriff hurts but we are flooded with talent at WR anyway.

Reactions: KnightLife1
why arent we hearing anything from Mizzo recruits? I am sure and hope JH went out to recruit and landed some of the guys he liked for his offense....yet I hear nothing from them about looking to come to Orlando?

why arent we hearing anything from Mizzo recruits? I am sure and hope JH went out to recruit and landed some of the guys he liked for his offense....yet I hear nothing from them about looking to come to Orlando?
2 weeks you will hear.

We still have 12 days. Is CJH part of a qb camp and does he have a recruit in mind?

To be honest, I have no problem with Heupel having the integrity to take the high road and leave Mizzo recruits to Mizzo if he chooses to do that. I understand that recruiting can be cutthroat, but I think we will be fine if he focuses on existing and new "UCF recruits" alone.

Reactions: Miltonian
I doubt Heupel has been out recruiting much yet. Needed to lock things down with current players and commits. Has to be looking for coaches, and simply learning the lay of the land.

Reactions: KnightLife1
To be honest, I have no problem with Heupel having the integrity to take the high road and leave Mizzo recruits to Mizzo if he chooses to do that. I understand that recruiting can be cutthroat, but I think we will be fine if he focuses on existing and new "UCF recruits" alone.
He was just recruiting qb James Foster who is going to end up at Alabama or LSU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT