ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone starting a "Count down" to Fall Practice day 1? :-)

Personally, I can't wait for practices. Scott told me that he'll open one up to the public. So I expect to see all the real fans out there.

zn0gfl0f2gxa3ujhkken.png

No worries. Many or most of us "not real" fans work during weekday practices to make real money to go to all of the real home games and many of the real away games and make real monetary donations to buy really nice things to make a really great program
You can't throw money at everything. Sometimes you have to spend quality time. Real fans understand this.

With the influx of new players, incoming and redshirt, the surprise factor is a big asset to us. When you let fans in you also may let scouts for other teams in. I'd like to err on the side of caution.
Yes, real fans want to do what's best for the program and its already been determined pretty much by 100% of teams that open practices is not, especially for a team like UCF. It may be a treat but we can learn to live without it.

Unfortunately, we will probably see a few clips or hear about the highlights, but the spring game is really the only scrimmage that fans can see.

Wrong.

Scott and I talked about it. Have you even talked to Scott or do you just pull out random stuff out the air and post them?

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Summer practices are much better than Spring practices. Of course, it's the first time you'll see most of the freshman, but it's much clearer who is in the 2nd and 3rd deep - critical knowledge for real fans.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
Wrong.

Scott and I talked about it. Have you even talked to Scott or do you just pull out random stuff out the air and post them?
You act like you're important, but you're not. "Scott" probably just told you what you wanted to hear to get you out of his face.

Reactions: Miltonian
Summer practices are much better than Spring practices. Of course, it's the first time you'll see most of the freshman, but it's much clearer who is in the 2nd and 3rd deep - critical knowledge for real fans.

We're talking about practice? Ugh! Real fans talk about actual games.

Last edited:
One year my section got annoyed that I would call most of the plays out before the snap. I was right 90+% of the time. People who go to practices knew GOL's system. That's until Charlie Taaffe came in. Charlie is the biggest unsung hero in UCF history. True story.
Hahahahaha! My grandmother KNEW 95% of GOL's plays before the snap
Boy..., you are so special!

You mean you guys haven't received your practice invitations yet? Oops, I've said too much.

You act like you're important, but you're not. "Scott" probably just told you what you wanted to hear to get you out of his face.
Are you seriously questioning a Diamon Knight? You are only a small time Silver Knight. Deference!

Reactions: UCFhonors
Are you seriously questioning a Diamon Knight? You are only a small time Silver Knight. Deference!
It's only because I got a new email address and handle. Otherwise, I would be King Knight/Danny's inner circle! [cheers] :cool2:

You're welcome to start a "good" thread. We are all waiting.
Man someone's having a bad day over here I see.
I'm talking some actual football news, maybe some recruiting information...not just "when does practice start"

Man someone's having a bad day over here I see.
I'm talking some actual football news, maybe some recruiting information...not just "when does practice start"
I'm sure with all your football knowledge that you can start a thread that gets a hundred responses. I'm serious. Although, a lot of people are more responders to threads which is cool. This is the slow time of year, and we are all too hungry for football.
ANYTHING related to football.

Reactions: Miltonian
I'm sure with all your football knowledge that you can start a thread that gets a hundred responses. I'm serious. Although, a lot of people are more responders to threads which is cool. This is the slow time of year, and we are all too hungry for football.
ANYTHING related to football.
Its bad, I've been stuck watching Canadian football when its on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT