ADVERTISEMENT

Are americans this dumb?

I dont think its fair to attribute any decisions that governors have made to "getting Trump" or "protecting Trump".
I think that’s a bit naieve. Many of these Governors have the same national donors that are driving the Presidential campaigns, the Congressional campaigns, etc. They’re picking candidates and pushing an agenda. They get what they want. And they make it known that there will be no more big money if their desires aren’t served.

I think that’s a bit naieve. Many of these Governors have the same national donors that are driving the Presidential campaigns, the Congressional campaigns, etc. They’re picking candidates and pushing an agenda. They get what they want. And they make it known that there will be no more big money if their desires aren’t served.
Let's see what the Governors' responses are once Biden takes office.

If you follow all guidelines there is no need for quarantine. Why is America so defiant when no one is blocking their freedoms. They can do what they want. Other countries are not as nice
Except open your business in a lot of places depending upon your industry. Or hold a funeral with more than 3 families. Or a number of other things. As long as you do what your overlords deem acceptable, sure you can do what you want. Otherwise you get demonized and arrested in some places.

We all understand it’s not a complete quarantine for everyone but please stop acting like there are no implications of the restrictions.

Except open your business in a lot of places depending upon your industry. Or hold a funeral with more than 3 families. Or a number of other things. As long as you do what your overlords deem acceptable, sure you can do what you want. Otherwise you get demonized and arrested in some places.

We all understand it’s not a complete quarantine for everyone but please stop acting like there are no implications of the restrictions.
Well Funerals cause problems https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/30/us/coronavirus-funeral-albany-georgia.html Rules are implemented for a reason. Even Michigan is not fining people. China was Xtreme. Here is nothing..You can open but follow rules..Ban came because they were not following rules..

Well Funerals cause problems https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/30/us/coronavirus-funeral-albany-georgia.html Rules are implemented for a reason. Even Michigan is not fining people. China was Xtreme. Here is nothing..You can open but follow rules..Ban came because they were not following rules..
Because the rules were enforced arbitrarily. Like I said, the overlords picked the activities they blessed (protests) and those they banned (religious gatherings). Then they forbade any research into the activities they blessed so that no one would question them. You’re not free if you can only do things that your masters allow.

Because the rules were enforced arbitrarily. Like I said, the overlords picked the activities they blessed (protests) and those they banned (religious gatherings). Then they forbade any research into the activities they blessed so that no one would question them. You’re not free if you can only do things that your masters allow.
As a born again Christian..The people make the church.I can worship God in My home God also set pestilence free and said trust me to stay in your homes during Moses trial also many were quarantined in Noah's ark for over 100 days. Even the bible calls for rules during an Emergency. To not abide by warnings is to not care..You may have your freedom. But if your freedom hurts others expect consequences. That includes those who protest

As a born again Christian..The people make the church.I can worship God in My home God also set pestilence free and said trust me to stay in your homes during Moses trial also many were quarantined in Noah's ark for over 100 days. Even the bible calls for rules during an Emergency. To not abide by warnings is to not care..You may have your freedom. But if your freedom hurts others expect consequences. That includes those who protest
Did you seriously just compare Noah's story to being quarantined?

As a born again Christian, who are you to judge how someone else walks in the light of the lord Jesus Christ?

As a born again Christian, who are you to judge how someone else walks in the light of the lord Jesus Christ?

I do it all the time, but as an OG Catholic.

Born again? Protestants? LMAO--can you people even read? Heretics all of them, I tell you...

• Haha
Reactions: sk8knight
ADVERTISEMENT