ADVERTISEMENT

Article on Becktondict Arnold

Using a national tragedy to try and win an argument on a message board? I value my soul a little higher, but to each his own.

Maybe we can talk about who has the better pizza Chicago or NY and if Chicago starts losing we can pull out that 9/11 trump card.

As opposed to bringing up white supremecists? Is that a more valid way to win an argument about football? Don't get me wrong, I love the selective outrage and whining that are so pervasive on this board, but at some point the resident trolls need to step back and ask if they're more interested in talking about football or just bad mouthing a state because of their football coaches.

Really? Which city was it that had a mass killing in a gay bar by a religious zealot recently?
Why are you still here?? You said to talk football, right?? Now you’re trolling and not even talking about college football. What’s wrong with the Nobraska board? I’m sure they would love to talk about religious zealots and white supremacy

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Why are you still here?? You said to talk football, right?? Now you’re trolling and not even talking about college football. What’s wrong with the Nobraska board? I’m sure they would love to talk about religious zealots and white supremacy

So claiming that UNL is a home of white nationalism isn't trolling? You really are stupid aren't you. I thought maybe you were just a hardcore homer but it's obvious that you're just an idiot who's still butthurt about your coach leaving. You're also pretty sensitive to the idea of being trolled for some reason. Is it because your dad doesn't love you or just because UCF is the home of Muslim mass murderers, hurricanes, and swamp ass??

I know you like defending white people so go back to your board and just do that. Daniel Kleve needs your support. We can do without your contribution here.

I'm assuming you've chosen sides between Muslim extremists and homosexuals and have a board that you frequent where you defend one of those groups of people because you belong to it.

For a beginner, you're doing ok at this whole interweb thing but could use a lot more practice before you're good at it.

So claiming that UNL is a home of white nationalism isn't trolling? You really are stupid aren't you. I thought maybe you were just a hardcore homer but it's obvious that you're just an idiot who's still butthurt about your coach leaving. You're also pretty sensitive to the idea of being trolled for some reason. Is it because your dad doesn't love you or just because UCF is the home of Muslim mass murderers, hurricanes, and swamp ass??
Is this fun for you? Constantly coming to get a smackdown, start arguments and talking about nothing productive. You have no life whatsoever. Do you even work?

Butthurt because we are 13-0 and National Champions and looking at another great season in 2018. Please.

You’re coming off 4-8, presently 0-0 and staring at at least 5 losses in 2018. Read it, learn it, recite it and repeat it. That’s what Nobraska is. That’s why you are here. You’re envious, jealous, and pathetic. You’re a total loser. Seems like you’re the one who’s all Butthurt and having to resort to pathetic unrelated arguments because you have no real leverage for an argument

Nobraska is one of the worst places to live in the USA. That’s why the population is so low. People don’t want to live there. It’s a hell. I’ve never heard of a single person who goes to Nobraska for vacation

One of the last remaining cockroaches

Last edited:
Is this fun for you? Constantly coming to get a smackdown, start arguments and talking about nothing productive. You have no life whatsoever. Do you even work?

Butthurt because we are 13-0 and National Champions and looking at another great season in 2018. Please.

You’re coming off 4-8, presently 0-0 and staring at at least 5 losses in 2018. Read it, learn it, recite it and repeat it. That’s what Nobraska is. That’s why you are here. You’re envious, jealous, and pathetic. You’re a total loser.

Nobraska is one of the worst places to live in the USA. That’s why the population is so low. People don’t want to live there. It’s a hell. I’ve never heard of a single person who goes to Nobraska for vacation

Your obsession with the state of nebraska is bizarre. Even more bizarre is you thinking that insulting a state is giving me a smackdown. But the absolute best is the fact that you think UCF having an undefeated season somehow makes you more of a man. I'm sure your life partner is proud of your accomplishment.

Your obsession with the state of nebraska is bizarre. Even more bizarre is you thinking that insulting a state is giving me a smackdown. But the absolute best is the fact that you think UCF having an undefeated season somehow makes you more of a man. I'm sure your life partner is proud of your accomplishment.
Who the EF cares about Nobraska. It’s a completely irrelevant football program and state. Go away and come back when you’re something. Anything.

Who the EF cares about Nobraska. It’s a completely irrelevant football program and state. Go away and come back when you’re something. Anything.

Well obviously you do as you can't stop talking about the football team, the people, the weather, the vacation prospects, and the scenery.

BTW, if Nebraska went undefeated last year do you think they would have to brag about the Nevada dentist association naming them national champions? You see, a relevant team doesn't have to do that when they go undefeated. They also don't lose their coach to a 4-8 team. They also don't have to collect money from their students to be able to field a football team. Relevant teams can go 4-8 and still have good recruiting classes because, well, they're relevant. Relevant teams have fan bases that don't whine about being screwed out of trophies when they go undefeated. Relevant teams get invited to join conferences who pay them 30-40 million bucks a year just for being a member. Relevant teams have fans that don't cry about the Big 12 not asking them to join the conference.

See how this works? If you act like an asshole for no reason somebody will eventually bring up your pathetic insecurities and validate them.

Well obviously you do as you can't stop talking about the football team, the people, the weather, the vacation prospects, and the scenery.

BTW, if Nebraska went undefeated last year do you think they would have to brag about the Nevada dentist association naming them national champions? You see, a relevant team doesn't have to do that when they go undefeated. They also don't lose their coach to a 4-8 team. They also don't have to collect money from their students to be able to field a football team. Relevant teams can go 4-8 and still have good recruiting classes because, well, they're relevant. Relevant teams have fan bases that don't whine about being screwed out of trophies when they go undefeated. Relevant teams get invited to join conferences who pay them 30-40 million bucks a year just for being a member. Relevant teams have fans that don't cry about the Big 12 not asking them to join the conference.

See how this works? If you act like an asshole for no reason somebody will eventually bring up your pathetic insecurities and validate them.
If your Aunt had balls she’d be your uncle. Come back when your aunt has balls.

Nobody had mentioned Nebraska in over a decade outside of every few years when they change coaches, but this fan of a "relevant" team spends all day posting on an "irrelevant" team's message board.

Nobody had mentioned Nebraska in over a decade outside of every few years when they change coaches, but this fan of a "relevant" team spends all day posting on an "irrelevant" team's message board.
Yeah but if they went undefeated they’d be CFP Champs.

It's good that you're trying. It's cute.

If your Aunt had balls she’d be your uncle. Come back when your aunt has balls.

That's non-sequitor. But regardless, Nebraska is so cold that even if she had balls they would have frozen off already.

See what I did There? Mikesi says Nebraska is cold so I made a joke about it being cold here. It's hilarious. I know you guys are laughing. Good times.

It's good that you're trying. It's cute.
tumblr_inline_nlp92c5MTM1r79k32.gif

BTW, if Nebraska went undefeated last year do you think they would have to brag about the Nevada dentist association naming them national champions? You see, a relevant team doesn't have to do that when they go undefeated. They also don't lose their coach to a 4-8 team. They also don't have to collect money from their students to be able to field a football team. Relevant teams can go 4-8 and still have good recruiting classes because, well, they're relevant. Relevant teams have fan bases that don't whine about being screwed out of trophies when they go undefeated. .

Nothing wrong with $20 million in free publicity and good percentage of columnists agreeing we have a case.

That said you have multiple unclaimed/unofficial titles. So yes you are no stranger to 3rd party national titles.

You and @NU_FTW should start a thread called would Scott Frost coach Nebraska if he wasn't a Lincoln U alum?
Actually you should start that thread here. https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/forums/husker-board.12/
Stay in your lane.

And as for recruiting? We throttled Maryland by 28 on the road. Here's their recruit history since DJ took over. I mean they certainly outclass us right?
https://maryland.rivals.com/commitments/football/2018 - 29th
https://maryland.rivals.com/commitments/football/2017 - 17th
https://maryland.rivals.com/commitments/football/2016 - 39th

Reactions: JAFFX2
Nothing wrong with $20 million in free publicity and good percentage of columnists agreeing we have a case.

That said you have multiple unclaimed/unofficial titles. So yes you are no stranger to 3rd party national titles.

You and @NU_FTW should start a thread called would Scott Frost coach Nebraska if he wasn't a Lincoln U alum?
Actually you should start that thread here. https://nebraska.forums.rivals.com/forums/husker-board.12/
Stay in your lane.

And as for recruiting? We throttled Maryland by 28 on the road. Here's their recruit history since DJ took over. I mean they certainly outclass us right?

and Auburn?
https://auburn.rivals.com/commitments/football/2018 12th
https://auburn.rivals.com/commitments/football/2017 14th
https://auburn.rivals.com/commitments/football/2016 8th

Stay in your lane.

Oh you guys. One second you say that recruiting rankings don't matter, then you say that Nebraska can't recruit well enough to win anything. Then it becomes about the Big 10 being harder to win than the AAC, but UCF can do it with their classes rated in the 60s. Then of course if it isn't talent it must be coaching, but the coach that led you guys to an undefeated season isn't any good and JH is an upgrade.

The mental gymnastics going on here is impressive. It basically can be reduced to "we are awesome and every body else isn't " followed with "nuh uh", "I know you are but what am i?", and "Nebraska is cold and boring". It's a very impressive display coming from the residents of the 45th most intelligent state.

Reactions: NU_FTW
Of course we could always keep talking about the single white nationalist that the entire state of nebraska is pissed at while ignoring the social structure in florida that ignored the warning signs that led to the single largest mass shooting in American history at the time.

All because scott frost isn't your coach anymore.

Oh you guys. One second you say that recruiting rankings don't matter, then you say that Nebraska can't recruit well enough to win anything. Then it becomes about the Big 10 being harder to win than the AAC, but UCF can do it with their classes rated in the 60s. Then of course if it isn't talent it must be coaching, but the coach that led you guys to an undefeated season isn't any good and JH is an upgrade.

The mental gymnastics going on here is impressive. It basically can be reduced to "we are awesome and every body else isn't " followed with "nuh uh", "I know you are but what am i?", and "Nebraska is cold and boring". It's a very impressive display coming from the residents of the 45th most intelligent state.
You can't take one posters point and blanket everyone with it. Rankings do mater to a degree. They aren't 100% dead on but their is a 30% error factor. So a team in high 20s and team in 50's recruiting ranks could have similar classes. I'd still take a top 15 class but that alone doesn't win anything except a press conference.

Kansas would have been in a 4 team playoff if undefeated only if other bigger brand teams had losses. Alabama or Ohio State would probably need 2 losses for Kansas to get in.

Kansas would have been in a 4 team playoff if undefeated only if other bigger brand teams had losses. Alabama or Ohio State would probably need 2 losses for Kansas to get in.

Uh, Oklahoma got in out of the same conference. Do you think that a 2 loss OSU gets in over an undefeated big12 team ever?

Of course we could always keep talking about the single white nationalist that the entire state of nebraska is pissed at while ignoring the social structure in florida that ignored the warning signs that led to the single largest mass shooting in American history at the time.

All because scott frost isn't your coach anymore

That is really a very f--ked up statement to make on a football forum or anywhere for that matter, why don't you go crawl back under your rock you low life, cobb sucking, degenerate. If it were up to me you would be banned immediately.

Last edited:
You can't take one posters point and blanket everyone with it. Rankings do mater to a degree. They aren't 100% dead on but their is a 30% error factor. So a team in high 20s and team in 50's recruiting ranks could have similar classes. I'd still take a top 15 class but that alone doesn't win anything except a press conference.

I agree and i don't mean to be abrasive like that. It's just irritating that blanket statements are made about Nebraska so I responded in kind.

Recruiting rankings hold almost as much value as preseason rankings. Well, not even that much. Every team is different and the chemistry between a coach and his players have more to do with success than high school accolades as we all know. It's a big part of why UCF did so well this year and why Nebraska did so poorly. That being said, JH could take those same players and go 2-10 and frost could take the current husker roster and go 10-2, or vice versa. The whole thing is a crapshoot and that's why college football is so much fun. People love to compare the recruiting rankings and try to decipher some sort of code that predicts who's going to be good or bad n2xt year, but for all of the star ratings that Georgia has I can guarantee you that if they fired Kirby smart and hired Charlie weis they would struggle to win their division. Conversely, put saban in at arizona st and within 2 years they'd be contenders.

That is really a very f--ked up statement to make on a football forum or anywhere for that matter, why don't you go crawl back under your rock you low life, cobb sucking, degenerate. If it were up to me you would be banned immediately.

Oh, I'm sorry. Did that hit a little close to home? Sort of like making a blanket statement about UNL being the university of white nationalists? Or different because you don't live there.

Again, another example of selective moral outrage. I would assume you are going to suggest banning the UCF fan who posted that statement. Gotta stay consistent

Oh, I'm sorry. Did that hit a little close to home? Sort of like making a blanket statement about UNL being the university of white nationalists? Or different because you don't live there.

Again, another example of selective moral outrage. I would assume you are going to suggest banning the UCF fan who posted that statement. Gotta stay consistent

QD6OIm.png

Reactions: Mikesi

Wow you’re such an insecure tiggered loser. I I come back and you have like 20 posts and as many smackdowns. Give it up. We are so tired of talking about a 4-8 school. You’re pathetic get a life

Last edited:
Uh, Oklahoma got in out of the same conference. Do you think that a 2 loss OSU gets in over an undefeated big12 team ever?
Reading comprehension is not your strong suit is it? I stated that Ohio State and Alabama would probably need 2 losses for Kansas to get in while undefeated. Meaning that no a 2 loss OSU would not get in over an undefeated Kansas team, but a 1 loss OSU might.

Crazyhole needs to seek help. He’s an obsessed loser. He’s obsessed with UCF and is hooked. He’s been going at it for 6-8 hours straight. Arguing about absolutely nothing. Is life in Nobraska that bad?

49 innocent people lost their lives because of a deranged citizen from another city. Yet here you are using it as a point to insult others. Why do I get the feeling this is the best your life can afford you?

Since when did being gay start becoming an insult again? I know many LGBTQ people that are much more successful than you. For one, none of them are stupid enough to live in Nebraska.

Reactions: tribbleorlfl
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT