ADVERTISEMENT

Article on Becktondict Arnold

I don't really give af at this point, but I really enjoying posting humorous gifs and/or memes.
if-youve-been-called-an-anarchist-aracist-a-hippy-a-7234800.png

Reactions: Crazyhole
That picture was recent of Frost? I doubt he’s walking around Orlando in UCF gear. He was wearing red when still employed by us.

Reactions: Mikesi
He can’t even stand the winter in Nebraska.

Mayhap.

And also his family hasn't moved to Nebraska yet. I think he's said somewhere that he's keeping his house in Orlando forever. I wouldn't be surprised if he visited most years after recruiting season.

Mayhap.

And also his family hasn't moved to Nebraska yet. I think he's said somewhere that he's keeping his house in Orlando forever. I wouldn't be surprised if he visited most years after recruiting season.
How would you know that his family hasn’t moved to Nobraska yet? You Cornholios can’t wait to stalk the wife and kids, right?
Keep telling us how great Nobraska is. Your coach and family (wife and newborn) can’t stand it and now they are apart for how long at a time?
Hope his marriage isn’t ruined because Nobraska sucks and the wife doesn’t want to leave.

Winter Park is amazing.

Lincoln is a sh_thole.

How would you know that his family hasn’t moved to Nobraska yet? You Cornholios can’t wait to stalk the wife and kids, right?
Keep telling us how great Nobraska is. Your coach and family (wife and newborn) can’t stand it and now they are apart for how long at a time?
Hope his marriage isn’t ruined because Nobraska sucks and the wife doesn’t want to leave.

Winter Park is amazing.

Lincoln is a sh_thole.

What’s effed up is that boredsker isn’t trying at all to troll but yet u still can’t help being a clown.

He openly talked about it in an interview without being asked.
I bet you that they are all concerned about their personal privacy, but honestly, let’s not say Lincoln is better than Winter Park anymore.

Mayhap.

His family doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to go to the cold. He isn’t even there. He’s the HC. Why is he vacationing in Orlando? Not sure how many houses he has here but I know 1 is on the market.

I scrolled through this thread (no way I was reading all that garbage). Serious question, what happened to our mod?

yeah that pic is from today at a gym in Oviedo
Indeed. One of these days our fans will realize that Frost is now the biggest UCF fan in the entire state of Nebraska. He should be, like a proud father.

And I say this as an alleged GOL Nuthugger. I will always thank Frost, even though he only gave us 2 years. It sucks that he's gone, but I cannot be upset for a man who left us for his Alma Mater.

If Heupel ever leaves us for Oklahoma, I won't be upset either. I'm just glad he'll have to be here at least 4 years before he can. ;)

Reactions: Poolside Knight
His family doesn’t seem to be in a hurry to go to the cold. He isn’t even there. He’s the HC. Why is he vacationing in Orlando? Not sure how many houses he has here but I know 1 is on the market.

He left right after signing day. He was in Lincoln whenever not recruiting. This is the first time he's had any time off since before August.

Now you know what it's like to be a Libertarian.

I can greatly disagree with Progressives and/or Conservatives one second, but find myself in complete agreement with one of them on a completely different topic.

I knew there was a reason your posts make sense here, and there it is.

If you agree with. POS Cornholio, you’re making sense. Imagine that Such arrogance

Aaaannnnnnndddddd that's why nobody likes you.
And.... this is our board and you had to invade it, because nobody likes you on the Nobraska board. So.., you TRIED to come here and make friends. Not working out too well for you here either. Maybe try jumping off a cliff??

Reactions: KnightHammer
And.... this is our board and you had to invade it, because nobody likes you on the Nobraska board. So.., you TRIED to come here and make friends. Not working out too well for you here either. Maybe try jumping off a cliff??

Such clarity of thought, I'm impressed in your abilities. It's shocking that you have to resort to being an internet bully with such obvious talent.

I see ol' Mikey is still trolling non-stop. Pathetic.
Trolling AND pathetic only occurs when you’re obsessed and hooked on another team’s board and you can’t EVER leave. Nobraska fans are like cockroaches, they have no life and feed off of garbage. They should be eradicated from the face of the Earth

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT