ADVERTISEMENT

Assasination thread

beelit47

Silver Knight
Dec 4, 2017
Orlando,FL
Looks like the party of tolerance tried to assasinate trump. When youre up 9 points in all the polls it is dangerous. Good thing a ****** lib was the triggerman and couldnt shoot accurately

Reactions: thall_
looks like a pellet gun, no way he survives a normal bullet in that area but we’ll see when more info is confirmed

hope he and anyone else there is ok

Says alot about him.

He was already up an average of 5-6% in polls which explains the dems trying to kill him. I expect him to jump up double digits.
Absolutely. Americans rally around someone that fights through adversity

Reactions: beelit47
CONOR MCGREGOR: “A 78 year old multiple billionaire he should be on a yacht on the med touring golf courses. But he is not. He is in Pennsylvania spitting out bullets! Running for the love of his country! God speed Donald! God bless the United States.”

Glad he’s ok, but oh boy, in this day of crazy unchecked conspiracy theories on social media, the following days are going to be a whole new level of crazy (as already evidenced in this thread)

Reactions: Poolside Knight
GSZsHW0W8AAlx80
It’s over

Reactions: thall_
Shooter almost did it, 1 inch and he likely is dead. I really feel for the innocent man behind him who died. Funny that 7 hours later we still don't know who the shooter is.

Shooter almost did it, 1 inch and he likely is dead. I really feel for the innocent man behind him who died. Funny that 7 hours later we still don't know who the shooter is.
NY Post posted a name but they aren’t always credible. 20 year old

Guy was registered as Repub, but I suspect as a cover. He donated to Progressive pac a couple days before.

There are other ways to steal an election, dems. Why you no like the Don?

In the breathless non-stop coverage after the event, some peon reporter asked an attendee what this incident should tell Americans. His response? We need more police.

Guy was registered as Repub, but I suspect as a cover. He donated to Progressive pac a couple days before.

There are other ways to steal an election, dems. Why you no like the Don?
No he donated once to a Pac when he was 17 years old. Registered as a Republican when he turned 18 and only voted once in November 2022 which was a midterm year.

He also was wearing a gun YouTuber’s T Shirt called Demolition Ranch.

No he donated once to a Pac when he was 17 years old. Registered as a Republican when he turned 18 and only voted once in November 2022 which was a midterm year.

He also was wearing a gun YouTuber’s T Shirt called Demolition Ranch.
I don't think it's the same person who donated to the pac, the receipt being passed around shows whoever donated lived in Pittsburgh, but the shooter lived in a small town in PA. I also don't think pacs accept donations from anyone under 18, but that might be a state by state thing.
A lot of this is still getting sorted out obviously so we will see, but definitely a lot of misinformation going around.

I don't think it's the same person who donated to the pac, the receipt being passed around shows whoever donated lived in Pittsburgh, but the shooter lived in a small town in PA. I also don't think pacs accept donations from anyone under 18, but that might be a state by state thing.
A lot of this is still getting sorted out obviously so we will see, but definitely a lot of misinformation going around.
Yeah have to be 18 but it probably isn’t enforced

Yeah have to be 18 but it probably isn’t enforced
Maybe, but unless he lived in Pittsburgh at the time it wouldn't be the same person either. But we will see, obviously a lot of moving parts at this point with regards to the information.

Maybe, but unless he lived in Pittsburgh at the time it wouldn't be the same person either. But we will see, obviously a lot of moving parts at this point with regards to the information.
Bethel Park isn’t that far outside Pittsburgh , roughly a 30 minute drive

Bethel Park isn’t that far outside Pittsburgh , roughly a 30 minute drive
Yes bit it's still a different town, so the address would say Bethel Park, not Pittsburgh I would think. He could have moved obviously, or even had a PO box in Pittsburgh, but I don't think it's been established it's the same person at this point.

I could certainly end up being wrong about this since we don't know much about him yet, but I kind of have a feeling this wasn't really a political act. I wouldn't be surprised if this is more along the lines of a typical school shooter who is mentally ill and suicidal and decided to go out with a bang.

I could certainly end up being wrong about this since we don't know much about him yet, but I kind of have a feeling this wasn't really a political act. I wouldn't be surprised if this is more along the lines of a typical school shooter who is mentally ill and suicidal and decided to go out with a bang.
This. He’s freaking 20 years old. Not political.

Loser, violent, nutjob, who was full of hate with no girlfriend and no future.

Got access to a “gun” and wanted to change history. Be “famous.”

He screwed up and now he’s got nothing.

a lot of these nutjobs from previous mass shooting events aren’t a straight line ideologically. The most partisan Democrat isn’t a fan of gun YouTube channels

This. He’s freaking 20 years old. Not political.

Loser, violent, nutjob, who was full of hate with no girlfriend and no future.

Got access to a “gun” and wanted to change history. Be “famous.”

He screwed up and now he’s got nothing.
Came on here to say that. It’s all too convenient for people’s motives to make it political one way or another, but the info that we have coming out suggests that it was a classic “shooter” profile that would otherwise go to a school or a mall. Once again points to the lack of necessary mental health supports for many of these types of people in the country.

Came on here to say that. It’s all too convenient for people’s motives to make it political one way or another, but the info that we have coming out suggests that it was a classic “shooter” profile that would otherwise go to a school or a mall. Once again points to the lack of necessary mental health supports for many of these types of people in the country.
I agree with everything except that mental health issues aren’t just unique to this country. I think it’s more about the school system, social media gone wild and parenting/family. Just my opinion

Thankfully we have some posters that can actually realize not everything is black and white.

and a lot of kids his age haven’t formed a solid political identity yet

Reactions: Retnuhrace
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT