ADVERTISEMENT

Assasination thread

I agree with everything except that mental health issues aren’t just unique to this country. I think it’s more about the school system, social media gone wild and parenting/family. Just my opinion
Yeah thats true, those all go hand in hand. And yeah it’s true mental health is an issue in other countries too. Just irks me that somehow in our country the gun stuff turns into a manifestation of their mental health issues so much more frequently compared to other countries.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Everything was better under trump. Now the libs are trying to kill him
I personally preferred his final year. 2020, one of the best years on record. Libs like this Republican rifle team member wearing hunting attire are always trying to kill him now.

according to his neighbors this kid has had Trump signs in his yard in the past. This definitely seems more like a school shooter type profile than a political act.
He’s 20. He owned a home and had Trump signs in the yard or was that his parents? In 2020, he was probably 16 or 17.

Yes,, aside from that nonsense, they probably won’t find a clear motive. No 20 year-old has strong enough political views to risk his life for it. Especially one not attending a college where politics are a slightly bigger deal.

He was a mass shooter/school shooter type. The assassination attempt probably saved a school from being shot up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Retnuhrace
He’s 20. He owned a home and had Trump signs in the yard or was that his parents? In 2020, he was probably 16 or 17.

Yes,, aside from that nonsense, they probably won’t find a clear motive. No 20 year-old has strong enough political views to risk his life for it. Especially one not attending a college where politics are a slightly bigger deal.

He was a mass shooter/school shooter type. The assassination attempt probably saved a school from being shot up.
Sounds like his parents. But this along with every thing else we know about him so far, isn't really coming off like someone who would try to take out Trump based on politics.

GSZsHW0W8AAlx80
this-day-in-history-02-23-1945-us-flag-raised-on-iwo-jima.jpg

• Haha
The stupidest question the media breathlessly asks in this era of mass shootings is "What was the shooter's motive??!"

The stupidest question the media breathlessly asks in this era of mass shootings is "What was the shooter's motive??!"
Waste of time, money and energy investigating this just for inquiring minds. That doesn’t do a thing to prevent this

Reactions: DaShuckster
see that's crazy cuz you loved talking about it when you thought it was a way to garner sympathy for your team

but of course now that its an unhinged, TDS nutjob like yourself you don't want anyone to discuss it

LOL I'm the unhinged nutjob?

I'm not the one looking back for old posts I made four years ago. That's fcuking creepy.
no its not, you just hate that the simple search function makes you look retarded each time.

creeps like you constantly screeching is what emboldened people like the loser in question.

also, remember when you acted like a weird, loner school shooter at Nebraska tailgates and got bullied out of that community? hopefully the feds are keeping an eye on you

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
LOL I'm the unhinged nutjob?

I'm not the one looking back for old posts I made four years ago. That's fcuking creepy.

LOL there's an entire thread of you (again) rushing into hysterics about something you know nothing about, casting your own opinions on the motive for the shooting, and hilariously mocking the idea that Rittenhouse will get off (hint: he did).

It's insane how frequently you're owned by your own words on this forum, and yet you keep coming back.

LOL there's an entire thread of you (again) rushing into hysterics about something you know nothing about, casting your own opinions on the motive for the shooting, and hilariously mocking the idea that Rittenhouse will get off (hint: he did).

It's insane how frequently you're owned by your own words on this forum, and yet you keep coming back.
99% of what that moron says is incorrect. I wonder if he’s picked out a spot in Canada to haul his double wide to after Trump wins?

. Once again points to the lack of necessary mental health supports for many of these types of people in the country.
The laws got changed when Jimmy Carter was prez, to protect the mentally Ill from the abuse they got in asylum's etc. and protect their rights. Problem is the protections given to them have harmed them and others. I have a mentally Ill son, We were able to keep him taking his meds for 14 years until Jan of this year. He decided he didn't want to take them anymore, He by law has that right, and nothing we could do changed that, he was baker acted 3x in 2 months, he destroyed his house to the point of being unlivable, Then finally got arrested and now sits in jail. the 2nd time he was baker acted the facility tried to hold him 7 more days to stabilize him, He made threats against us while there, we went to a hearing in front of judge who decided he was not at the time of that hearing making threats to release him.

Because of the stupidness that is Washington DC politicians we could not turn him around nor put him in a safe place until he did get turned around. Now he is in Jail, Has an unlivable house, had Disability check suspended, neighbors who now are afraid of him, and has lost almost every friend he ever had.

To the shock of nobody, Thomas Crooks was a Biden supporter
“While the account made very few posts on the site, the majority of them were in support of President Biden,” said the CEO of the platform launched in 2016 as a completely free-speech alternative to Twitter.

“A number of posts in particular expressed support for President Biden’s COVID lockdowns, border policies and executive orders.”
source

Dan Bongino's podcast on Rumble is the best source for inside dirt on this cluster. Insiders are getting ready to blow the whistle 💰🤦‍♀️

Reactions: thall_
Dan Bongino's podcast on Rumble is the best source for inside dirt on this cluster. Insiders are getting ready to blow the whistle 💰🤦‍♀️
I don't need some right-wing hack to share 'inside dirt' on the clusterfcuk Secret Service security for the Trump Assassination attempt.

I have zero security expertise but even I can see that leaving the roof of a nearly building unprotected was asinine. That, combined with a mind-boggling lack of communication and coordination between the Secret Service and local authorities, made it a miracle that only one person at the rally died.

The other thing that nobody seems to be talking about is that in the aftermath of the sniper shot, the agents allowed Trump to stick his head up and throw a fist at the crowd before the got him the hell out of there. WTF??? What if there had been a second or third shooter on the scene? Thanks to Trump's piss-poor security detail, other snipers could have easily finished the job that the first shooter botched.

We don't need 'insiders blowing the whistle' to realize it's time for a thorough review of the Secret Service agency. The mistakes made were absolutely inexusible.

I don't need some right-wing hack to share 'inside dirt' on the clusterfcuk Secret Service security for the Trump Assassination attempt.

I have zero security expertise but even I can see that leaving the roof of a nearly building unprotected was asinine. That, combined with a mind-boggling lack of communication and coordination between the Secret Service and local authorities, made it a miracle that only one person at the rally died.

The other thing that nobody seems to be talking about is that in the aftermath of the sniper shot, the agents allowed Trump to stick his head up and throw a fist at the crowd before the got him the hell out of there. WTF??? What if there had been a second or third shooter on the scene? Thanks to Trump's piss-poor security detail, other snipers could have easily finished the job that the first shooter botched.

We don't need 'insiders blowing the whistle' to realize it's time for a thorough review of the Secret Service agency. The mistakes made were absolutely inexusible.
Do you really think anyone is reading this essay?

... The other thing that nobody seems to be talking about is that in the aftermath of the sniper shot, the agents allowed Trump to stick his head up and throw a fist at the crowd before the got him the hell out of there. WTF??? What if there had been a second or third shooter on the scene? Thanks to Trump's piss-poor security detail, other snipers could have easily finished the job that the first shooter botched...
Which explains why you and your 'censor/threaten everyone MAGA' Big Tech cronies did everything you could to deplatformed the images, and kick everyone off-line who shared them.

Of which the AP wasn't so quick to share that fact!

Sigh... Trump merely asked the agents if he could get up and exit, instead of them trying to carry him, and that's when he let everyone know he was fine. The agents immediately grabbed him.

Resulting in the iconic image.

Sorry your BlueAnon 'didn't work out' for you, just like 'RussiaGate' which is actually, already 'owned' by Clinton-Podesta.

You make fun of MAGA and QAnon, but 1/3rd of Democrats admit they are BlueAnon and believe it was all staged. Sigh... the left is the purveyor of misinformation far more than the right!

And you wonder why people like myself, who still refuse to vote for Trump, want to have nothing to ****ing do with your misinformation driven violent history on the left?

Reactions: thall_
Which explains why you and your 'censor/threaten everyone MAGA' Big Tech cronies did everything you could to deplatformed the images, and kick everyone off-line who shared them.
My beef was with the Secret Service who allowed Trump to stick his head out to show strength to the crowd. Somehow that led you to include me in your 'censorship/threaten everyone MAGA' claim.

Should news agencies have censored the photo? Of course not. But that's a far cry from bashing me for criticizing the Secret Service because they 'allowed' a Trump photo op. I listened to a former agent say in a TV interview that it was a huge safety mistake in the immediate aftermath of a sniper attack. A second sniper would have had a clear shot at him.

My beef was with the Secret Service who allowed Trump to stick his head out to show strength to the crowd. Somehow that led you to include me in your 'censorship/threaten everyone MAGA' claim.

Should news agencies have censored the photo? Of course not. But that's a far cry from bashing me for criticizing the Secret Service because they 'allowed' a Trump photo op. I listened to a former agent say in a TV interview that it was a huge safety mistake in the immediate aftermath of a sniper attack. A second sniper would have had a clear shot at him.
God you’re so weird.

Dude gets shot at and you find a way to get your panties bunched up that he wasn’t a spineless cumbucket like yourself

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT