ADVERTISEMENT

Assasination thread

Yeah thats true, those all go hand in hand. And yeah it’s true mental health is an issue in other countries too. Just irks me that somehow in our country the gun stuff turns into a manifestation of their mental health issues so much more frequently compared to other countries.
This is not true at all. Same with organized crime.

The US barely makes the top 20 per-capita overall, over 80% of homicides being organized crime, virtually all with illegally acquired and trafficked weapons. 90% of teen gun deaths are also organized crime.

18 of the top 20 are countries who traffick drugs, guns and -- currently the most profitable -- humans that feed the US. The main exception is the Phillipines, which has an active insurrection much like the US does, only the US is on the order of nearly $2T/year in unrealized GDP now, thanks to the lockdowns and people who 'left the legitimate workforce' (their families still had to eat during the lockdowns).

If the US outlaws legal gun ownership like the Phillipines, then there will be nothing to deter organized crime from entering suburbs. And if not as bad as the Phillipines, then France. In some years, France has more mass killings than the US, per-capita. That's not talked about, because France is not as big as the US. And if you take the whole of the EU, which matches the US well (from crime to consumption), you'll see similar pockets.

But in the US ... no one talks about all the crimes detered from neighborhoods and where legal gun ownership is allowed, and the crimes that do happen where they are outlawed. Especially Florida, a major hotbed of organized crime. But yet, Florida is only 25th per-capita in gun crimes, and has areas of low organized crime ... because of deterence.

The politicians and rich don't care, because they have protection, or can afford it. And SCOTUS has repeatedly ruled that the police have no requirement to enforce the law and protect you. Their response times can not just be long, but totally nil. There is no defense but what you can bring. And if you want to become like Australia and the UK, keep being stupid like New Jersey and New York ...

Where you can be guilty of manslaughter by wrestling a weapon from an intruder in your own home. They even outlaw self-defense insurance too, so you cannot defend yourself.

Yes, this is real. The laws are written that you are automatically charged with manslaughter, even murder, if you defend yourself at work or even in your own home. Even Democratic mayors are up in arms over this.

buddy you gotta stop with the essays, nobody is reading that.

if you can't say it concisely in a few sentences, your thoughts aren't very well organized.

Ouch. Sorry UCFBS.

You know it's a bad start to the week when you're lectured on board etiquette by our resident troll.

Ouch. Sorry UCFBS.

You know it's a bad start to the week when you're lectured on board etiquette by our resident troll.
> be me
> make fun of the far right schizo
> make fun of the creepy far left retard

@DaShuckster is so close to understanding normal, well-adjusted people

Ouch. Sorry UCFBS.

So… you wake up and check the WC with a viewer number of <10
to state ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of worth. Then, you call someone else a troll. 😂.

Time to reevaluate your retirement years. Maybe you need friends since the wifey isn’t cutting it

buddy you gotta stop with the essays, nobody is reading that.

if you can't say it concisely in a few sentences, your thoughts aren't very well organized.
Ah, yes ... argue with the messenger, not the message. Ignore the facts and statistics, instead of admitting ... you just made an ignorant statement based on US Mass Media hyperbole, which is 100% bullsh--, and were 'called out.'

Those of us who run the world are detail-oriented, not one-liner politicians and trolls (usually the same these days). So, just skip it and STFU if you're just going to complain. I've reached the age that I really don't care to be lectured by people who literally act like a parrot, and showcase their ignorance.

We had enough of that during and after the lockdowns that destroyed everything from our economy to our educations.

Ouch. Sorry UCFBS.

> be me
> make fun of the far right schizo
> make fun of the creepy far left retard

@DaShuckster is so close to understanding normal, well-adjusted people
And the circle jerk begins ... where you guys take up more of the scrollbar showcasing how you cannot engage in any intelligent conversation. Which brings me to ...

So… you wake up and check the WC with a viewer number of <10
to state ABSOLUTELY NOTHING of worth. Then, you call someone else a troll. 😂.

Time to reevaluate your retirement years. Maybe you need friends since the wifey isn’t cutting it
You know ... one of these days you're going to say some sh-- about someone's wife too many times, and someone is really going to react in ways you didn't expect. It won't be me. But you really cross lines far too many times. And you've been warned on this board before ... by dozens of people, and even mods.

But then again, you piss on the graves of your fellow Knights. So obviously, you don't give AF either.

You know ... one of these days you're going to say some sh-- about someone's wife too many times, and someone is really going to react in ways you didn't expect. It won't be me. But you really cross lines far too many times. And you've been warned on this board before ... by dozens of people, and even mods.
One of these day? Are you threatening to shoot me again? Yes, it will be you, you crazy psychopath. Aren’t you the one who threatened to murder me by blowing my ****ing brains out?

I’ve been WARNED BEFORE? By who? Another delusional statement. Take your medicine.

Dozens of people? The same dozens of people that you claim are your imaginary friends and attend your imaginary tailgate?
😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
But then again, you piss on the graves of your fellow Knights.
Piss on graves? Another delusional statement. Aren’t you the anti-vaxxer on social media who basically discouraged people from getting vaccinated that led to the deaths of an untold amount of people? You should be locked up

What about the poster who basically said that EVERYONE including a UCF player, fans, long-term posters, etc died from the vaccine?

Crickets on that one UCFBS. Why? Because you are a
hippo-crite and a liar

Last edited:
Ah, yes ... argue with the messenger, not the message. Ignore the facts and statistics, instead of admitting ... you just made an ignorant statement based on US Mass Media hyperbole, which is 100% bullsh--, and were 'called out.'

Those of us who run the world are detail-oriented, not one-liner politicians and trolls (usually the same these days). So, just skip it and STFU if you're just going to complain. I've reached the age that I really don't care to be lectured by people who literally act like a parrot, and showcase their ignorance.

We had enough of that during and after the lockdowns that destroyed everything from our economy to our educations.

And the circle jerk begins ... where you guys take up more of the scrollbar showcasing how you cannot engage in any intelligent conversation. Which brings me to ...

But then again, you piss on the graves of your fellow Knights. So obviously, you don't give AF either.
Ironic that someone who threatened to murder me and is on the FBI watchlist unknowingly is making comments in an assassination thread. 😂

You have to be the dumbest fetus I've ever encountered. And by far the biggest, fattest, narcissist who ever waddled his fat ass across the planet.

THALL, MIKES, AND I WEREN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU. WE WERE TALKING TO SHOOKY.

YOU LIVE IN A DOUBLE WIDE. YOU HAVE NO BASEMENT!!!!!!!!! ONLY HICKS IN NEBRASKA!!!!!!!

IT SHOULD BE CLEAR WHEN I AM TALKING TO YOU, YOU DERANGED, MENTAL CASE!!!!!!!

THIS IS LITERALLY YOU:

Brendan-Fraser-in-a-scene-from-the-movie-The-Whale-Opti-1024x536.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes and thall_

And you want to blow the brains out of your fellow Knights, MOTHERFUKCER!!!!!!

How about I come over and blow your ****ing brains out mother****er?!

I won't. I'm not that type of person. But damn ... I really do have to deal with this shit at my house now!

The mods should have ****ing kicked you off a long time ago. Because someone else eventually will.

Do you deserve to die? No. But ... damn man, you say so much shit ... some of it will eventually stick, even if not for the reasons you state.

Have you ever torn someone's wife apart so many times that you actually hit something that does hurt her?! Jesus ****ing Christ man!!!

Get some ****ing perspective in your God Damn ****ing hateful life! No wonder she stopped coming to games! Now she doesn't even want me to go.

And don't play that "taking my ball" shit either. You literally said this!!!

I've posted pictures of her on Twitter, not here!

You decided to take pictures I never posted here, and put them on here!

And she's sub-150lbs ****er!

But yeah ... she had trouble having kids ... like 1 out of 4 women, right down to some really horrendous stuff. Great ****ing guess! As if reality doesn't bother her enough.

Man, if there isn't a better "Maybe I should stop being the biggest ****ing @$$hole on the board for once, because sometimes what I say partially sticks" moment!

Reactions: Ucfmikes

no clue what you're yapping about. you and i probably align politically on most issues, but you're way too long-winded.

furiously typing out essay after essay on a political message board doesn't make you an intellectual, it makes you appear immature and unable to state yourself concisely.

Those of us who run the world are detail-oriented
this might be gayer than sucking dick

UCFBS said:
How about I come over and blow your ****ing brains out mother****er?!

I won't. I'm not that type of person. But damn ... I really do have to deal with this shit at my house now!

The mods should have ****ing kicked you off a long time ago. Because someone else eventually will.

Do you deserve to die? No. But ... damn man, you say so much shit ... some of it will eventually stick, even if not for the reasons you state.

Have you ever torn someone's wife apart so many times that you actually hit something that does hurt her?! Jesus ****ing Christ man!!!

Get some ****ing perspective in your God Damn ****ing hateful life! No wonder she stopped coming to games! Now she doesn't even want me to go.

And don't play that "taking my ball" shit either. You literally said this!!!

I've posted pictures of her on Twitter, not here!

You decided to take pictures I never posted here, and put them on here!

And she's sub-150lbs ****er!

But yeah ... she had trouble having kids ... like 1 out of 4 women, right down to some really horrendous stuff. Great ****ing guess! As if reality doesn't bother her enough.

Man, if there isn't a better "Maybe I should stop being the biggest ****ing @$$hole on the board for once, because sometimes what I say partially sticks" moment!
And you want to blow the brains out of your fellow Knights, MOTHERFUKCER!!!!!!
WOW. I forgot he said all of that. They locked his beloved Covid thread because of HIM constantly reviving it and stirring up controversy. Shocking

He’s also getting slammed by multiple people in the Political thread.

no clue what you're yapping about. you and i probably align politically on most issues, but you're way too long-winded.
Then block me and be done with it. Don't **** up the scrollbar 5x over to whine about me. Even the mods finally tell people to knock-it-off, when they are the ones being the problem, not me.

furiously typing out essay after essay on a political message board doesn't make you an intellectual, it makes you appear immature and unable to state yourself concisely.
And yet, the solid information I provide day-in, day-out, somehow ... causes people to end up trusting me after months, let alone years, because ... I'm detailed oriented, and it proves itself out. The butthurt over the COVID strategy is probably the one I'll always be most famous -- or infamous -- over.

I don't do one-liners much at all. I just provide solid analysis. And the archives are quite available. :)

this might be gayer than sucking dick
Well ... I guess that wasn't a bigger issue than how much scrollbar I take up ... ? I guess?

• Dislike
Then block me and be done with it. Don't **** up the scrollbar 5x over to whine about me. Even the mods finally tell people to knock-it-off, when they are the ones being the problem, not me.

And yet, the solid information I provide day-in, day-out, somehow ... causes people to end up trusting me after months, let alone years, because ... I'm detailed oriented, and it proves itself out. The butthurt over the COVID strategy is probably the one I'll always be most famous -- or infamous -- over.

I don't do one-liners much at all. I just provide solid analysis. And the archives are quite available. :)

Well ... I guess that wasn't a bigger issue than how much scrollbar I take up ... ? I guess?
The only thing that you’re famous for is threatening to murder me, because you’re a raving lunatic
It’s funny how you only dare come out late night like a freaking cockroach

Don’t act like you’re famous for anything Covid or vaccine related

You are STILL EXACTLY WHERE YOU WERE BEFORE THE Pandemic. A loser and jobless with no future. Additionally, you still have a BMI of 50

The self-proclaimed and delusional, world’s foremost expert on COVID and Covid vaccines, Dr. UCFBS still lives in a double-wide in Alabama 😂

Congratulations. Your 4 years of “Twitter research” has netted you NOTHING.

Last edited:
And yet, the solid information I provide day-in, day-out, somehow ... causes people to end up trusting me after months, let alone years, because ... I'm detailed oriented, and it proves itself out
Another delusional statement. Nobody is seeking you out for ANYTHING. The same imaginary people who seek you out at imaginary tailgates 😂😂😂

Holy. Shit. Time to destroy you bit by bit:

He responded twice to you, Briefly. Not 5 times. Not surprising you lost count. I'm sure 4-5 doughnuts turns into a dozen because you're fat.

You then proceed into your usual self-promotion and delusion where you think people actually trust you/listen to you/or think you're something of value. I know, I know: these were values imparted to you at your annual summer fat camps as a kid, but that insane shit doesn't work any longer.

You don't do one-liners at all. Congrats? Instead, you pollute the board and, gasp, fill up the scrollbar with insane rants. Just like you fill your double-wide toilet with the daily offerings at Golden Corral. Because you're fat.

"Well ... I guess that wasn't a bigger issue than how much scrollbar I take up ... ? I guess?" This is a fat joke that writes itself. Congrats.

I notice that you completely ignored mikes and I typing more about you that thall. Just like you ignore vegetables, fruit, and dietary fiber.

Stop wasting the few years you have left on earth (your words, not mine) splitting your time between posting on message boards and gorging yourself at buffets. In short, stop being fat.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes
Nothing like gay bashing to round out the scrollbar push. Nice gentlemen, nice, almost as nice as pissing on the graves of fellow Knights.

Nothing like gay bashing to round out the scrollbar push. Nice gentlemen, nice, almost as nice as pissing on the graves of fellow Knights.

It's 10 billion times nicer than you threatening: "How about I come over and blow your ****ing brains out mother****er?!"

Yet another L for you, Grimace.

giphy.gif

Nice gentlemen, nice, almost as nice as pissing on the graves of fellow Knights.
You’re such a fat loser

You are actually threatening to murder fellow knights. Additionally, your social media posts discouraging people from getting vaccinated has indirectly murdered an untold number of people

Lastly, you have been COMPLETELY QUIET on the person who basically and disgustingly erroneously posted that multiple Knights and a player died from being vaccinated

Crickets on that one you POS

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE OF SELF AWARENESS AND THAT’S WHY THE ENTIRE DUNGEON HAS YOU ON IGNORE

You’re such a fat loser

You are actually threatening to murder fellow knights. Additionally, your social media posts discouraging people from getting vaccinated has indirectly murdered an untold number of people

Lastly, you have been COMPLETELY QUIET on the person who basically and disgustingly erroneously posted that multiple Knights and a player died from being vaccinated

Crickets on that one you POS

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE OF SELF AWARENESS AND THAT’S WHY THE ENTIRE DUNGEON HAS YOU ON IGNORE

Fat boy comes in here all triggered over something but is AOK threatening to kill other people and NEVER calls out Boston for his disgusting posts. He is a fat, hypocritical piece of dog shit who is 100% an embarrassment to mankind. Can't wait for his posts from the stands in a fukcing pink gas mask as he tries to avoid whateverthefukc variant of COVID we are on.

Fat boy comes in here all triggered over something but is AOK threatening to kill other people and NEVER calls out Boston for his disgusting posts. He is a fat, hypocritical piece of dog shit who is 100% an embarrassment to mankind. Can't wait for his posts from the stands in a fukcing pink gas mask as he tries to avoid whateverthefukc variant of COVID we are on.
Of course he won’t. It doesn’t even register to him.

He completely lacks self-awareness. It’s just missing from his brain. He’s completely clueless, insecure and narcissistic. Hence, he’s a failure. You have to see this guy in the stands. What a sight!

And yet ... you won't attack the message, just the messenger.

You guys are major weaksauce.

We've attacked your messages for years. You ignore them like you do vegetables.

Another productive, unemployed day for you, I see. The highlight of which will be a when you have to plunge your toilet so the plumbing in your double wide doesn't explode.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT