ADVERTISEMENT

Assuming SF leaves....who's next?

Whoever it is, I expect UCF fans to not invade his current team's message board to insult everyone or for UCF fans to show up on their campus dressed in UCF gear in sad, pathetic attempts to beg them to come coach us.

We won't have to. Because we're already really, really good.
It wouldnt matter. DW would hire someone else we didnt think of.

Reactions: Mikesi
Lane Kiffin? Maybe we offer Scott Frost's Coaches enough money to stay?

This is the best offense (and play calling) I've seen since Kruz was our offensive coordinator. I'd don't want to see it go. It's tricky, built on speed, creative, gutsy!!

This is the best offense (and play calling) I've seen since Kruz was our offensive coordinator. I'd don't want to see it go. It's tricky, built on speed, creative, gutsy!!
Its probably the best ever at UCF. The offense itself - when it can't be stopped - is heartbreaking especially to any monumental drive the opposing team had prior...and half of the time its done in an instant.

Sounds ridiculous, but in the interest of continuity of scheme and culture, promote Troy Walters. Chinander and the defensive coaches won't stay, but keep as many offensive coaches as you can. In our case, defensive coaches will be easier to replace than offensive ones.

Considering that Walters hasn't called the plays, probably not a good idea.

Reactions: FinNasty23
Lane Kiffin be a good choice....someone who loves offense and is as good at it. These players would love to see him here. I don't think any of the coaches stay....maybe TW. Who ever comes in will sure have a lot of great things already in place with talent this time.

Sounds ridiculous, but in the interest of continuity of scheme and culture, promote Troy Walters. Chinander and the defensive coaches won't stay, but keep as many offensive coaches as you can. In our case, defensive coaches will be easier to replace than offensive ones.
Travis Fisher and Sean Beckton should stay. Id keep Walters as OC and bring in a coach with more experience with the Kelly offense.

Whoever it is start them back at $1 million. They're leaving in a couple years regardless. Their time here is an investment in their future

Travis Fisher and Sean Beckton should stay. Id keep Walters as OC and bring in a coach with more experience with the Kelly offense.

Walters wont stay as OC, he's gonna be the OC at some other school. Who has more experience with the offense? If we aren't gonna use the guy that has been a part of the play calling process and watching it up close and personal for the last 2 years with the personnel we have, who do we go to?

Walters wont stay as OC, he's gonna be the OC at some other school. Who has more experience with the offense? If we aren't gonna use the guy that has been a part of the play calling process and watching it up close and personal for the last 2 years with the personnel we have, who do we go to?
I can see him leaving for Nebraska too.

Even if offered the Head Coaching job? Knowing the last guy got a big pay to a P5 school after just 2 years at UCF?
i dont see him being offered just yet - based on comparisons to prior assistants being offered at other schools because of prior experience. If that were the case, Tim Beck and Mike Lubick should have HC jobs now.

i dont see him being offered just yet - based on comparisons to prior assistants being offered at other schools because of prior experience. If that were the case, Tim Beck and Mike Lubick should have HC jobs now.

That's a different subject then what you said though. I wrote about the idea of hiring Troy as HC and you said you could see him going to Nebraska too.

That's a different subject then what you said though. I wrote about the idea of hiring Troy as HC and you said you could see him going to Nebraska too.
and i said he should stay as oc thus implying not as head coach, you say otherwise, and i suggested he'd go to nebraska if they dont offer him which i think they shouldnt...

i can see him being offered if Frost is here 4 or 5 years...now based on comparisons with other assitants at other programs is too soon.

Errybody is gonna want to take over control of the clown car. Need to ensure DW is the one making the decision when it happens.

Reactions: SurfaceWarrior
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT