ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn Update

Did you see Frost's response to Finnebaum?

"I don't listen to Paul Finebaum because unless you're an SEC fan he doesn't have much to stay that you like."

Reactions: Mikesi
Auburn is getting a little sensitive. I am starting to see more chatter on this game. Last night during the Temple game ESPN talked about Killins comments on SEC speed. Malzahn responded to Frost comments that UCF was ahead of Auburn in bowl prep. "While Auburn football started practicing for the Peach Bowl later than UCF, Gus Malzahn says his team isn’t at a disadvantage less than two weeks from the matchup.Auburn started practicing last Friday for the Peach Bowl, which will kick off New Year’s Day in Atlanta. " :sunglasses:
https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/auburn-football-gus-malzahn-scott-frost-peach-bowl-practices

Frost was not bashing Auburn with his comments. People were speculating that Frost was not focused on this game and not giving the players the attention needed to win. In turn Frost made his comment that this would be a normal time frame for him even if he was still UCF h/c and bolstered his point by stating that Auburn has not started practicing either.

Auburn is getting a little sensitive. I am starting to see more chatter on this game. Last night during the Temple game ESPN talked about Killins comments on SEC speed. Malzahn responded to Frost comments that UCF was ahead of Auburn in bowl prep. "While Auburn football started practicing for the Peach Bowl later than UCF, Gus Malzahn says his team isn’t at a disadvantage less than two weeks from the matchup.Auburn started practicing last Friday for the Peach Bowl, which will kick off New Year’s Day in Atlanta. " :sunglasses:
https://www.seccountry.com/auburn/auburn-football-gus-malzahn-scott-frost-peach-bowl-practices
If their mascot wasn’t alive I’d wish that Knightro would slay their tiger after the game

Yeah the media is desperate to create a story and are overreacting

If you watch the video of Frost talking about practice he was defending himself about the question of his focus bc of Nebraska & that somehow is spun into questioning Malzahn.

The same thing with the Killins and his Shannon interview , I sensed sarcasm

Lets not kid ourselves...our coaches, players and fans are taking this game more seriously than Auburn. Whether or not that translates to anything on the field, I don't know.

Lets not kid ourselves...our coaches, players and fans are taking this game more seriously than Auburn. Whether or not that translates to anything on the field, I don't know.
That's why you don't say they are slow. At least till after the game. Let them party and sleep in while we put in work. I wouldn't even mind if we skipped some of the Bowl events to practice. That won't happen but I wouldn't be upset if they did.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT