ADVERTISEMENT

Austin Pee Pee Gets Added for Oct 28th

Eh... Good luck. letgopeay.com is the official site of their athletic department. Their fans chant Let's Go Peay! all the time.
Geez. Thanks! You're a wealth of knowledge. No way that I would ever know this. That's why I come here.

Don't know much about Austin Peay except that Austin Peay is in for a heap of trouble and will see a lot of Vedral.

Many of their scholarships are just a portion (percentage) of a scholarship. And at HBCU's, these are private with higher tuition. So commuting to a state school could still be cheaper than a partial scholarship that includes only a fraction of tuition and room and board.
Not the point. They are scholarship athletes. We don't schedule games against schools that don't offer scholarships because they do not count towards bowl eligibility.

Go take a lap.

Not the point. They are scholarship athletes. We don't schedule games against schools that don't offer scholarships because they do not count towards bowl eligibility.
Go take a lap.
Bull. We play Ivy's and others in basketball, and they don't award scholarships, only needs-based tuition grants that they award non-athletes.

Bull. We play Ivy's and others in basketball, and they don't award scholarships, only needs-based tuition grants that they award non-athletes.
LOL!!!! There are no bowl games in basketball. Did you read the part where I said bowl eligibility?

Go take a bunch of laps. You suck.

Reactions: muckdawg24
I was going to reply with the same thing, but at this point I can't even bother taking the time to point out the obvious to that koot.
But yet you always do. It's your only "contribution" to this forum. You're easier to play than a 4 string uke.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT