ADVERTISEMENT

Away game tickets

UCF-CE94

Silver Knight
Oct 2, 2001
I bought 4 tickets to the UNC game through UCF and they show up in my TicketMaster account but I cannot print them. Will UCF be sending the actual tickets to me in the mail? Also, the tickets say G13. Where is that in the stadium?

I bought 4 tickets to the UNC game through UCF and they show up in my TicketMaster account but I cannot print them. Will UCF be sending the actual tickets to me in the mail? Also, the tickets say G13. Where is that in the stadium?
Isn’t everything mobile now? They don’t print tickets anymore for two reasons
1. It’s cheaper for them
2. They know and can control when you sell the ticket to someone else

Isn’t everything mobile now? They don’t print tickets anymore for two reasons
1. It’s cheaper for them
2. They know and can control when you sell the ticket to someone else
I thought so but when I log into my account the mobile ticket icon is not on these tickets. All options to print, sell, etc. are grayed out.

Waiting on UNC Tix as well. I see them in my account too but I don't think those sections listed actually correlate to a section in the stadium yet it just shows you have x amount of tickets coming to you. I'm not expecting to receive them until next week. If they don't arrive by next Saturday I'll start to worry.

I just went through stubhub. I’m on the visiting side at the 50, 10 rows up.

$65 each for 3. I’m over buying away game tickets from UCF. Just been screwed over too many times

I just went through stubhub. I’m on the visiting side at the 50, 10 rows up.

$65 each for 3. I’m over buying away game tickets from UCF. Just been screwed over too many times
I believe people in the dungeon were complaining that the UCONN tickets weren’t very good.

While we are in the AAC every away game should have cheap tickets available in good sections on secondary markets. One day when we are in the ACC and perennial top 15 that will change

Reactions: Mikesi
I believe people in the dungeon were complaining that the UCONN tickets weren’t very good.

While we are in the AAC every away game should have cheap tickets available in good sections on secondary markets. One day when we are in the ACC and perennial top 15 that will change
Basically. Very few teams give good tickets to the visiting team though their university. The allotment.

South Carolina put us pretty low at about the sideline end zone to 10 yard line. USF put us in the 3rd level and Michigan put us in the stratosphere. To add insult to injury, if you’re not high in donor points, which I wasn’t until recentl (as former athletes and alumni get major points understandably), you are even worse off in those allotted sections

Therefore, if you’re going to a far away game which is a major commitment and you plan ahead, you can have a much more enjoyable experience with tickets quickly “in hand” through secondary markets for a little more money. Additionally, the visiting side is definitely available with good pockets of UCF fans, so others are definitely choosing this option

You only live once.

Went through StubHub for our UNC tickets. Visitor section is 100, 101 in the corner near the end zone. Bought decent seats in section 104 - total around $100 for 2 seats after all the fees.

Reactions: Mikesi
From UCF's e-mail distribution earlier this summer - "Away-game tickets will be mailed no later than 10 days prior to the game. Additional delivery information will be made available at a later date. "

Hopefully the UNC tix will get mailed tomorrow or Wednesday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT