ADVERTISEMENT

Baby Dies after Parents Pray Instead of Seek Medical Help

If that's the case then the libertarian party may as well disband. Johnson had the opportunity to select a true, charismatic libertarian like Petersen and that would have moved the party forward and gained legitimacy.
I like Petersen, and we'll see what happens. There still has to be a primary, so Petersen still has a chance.

He bungled it and may as well have driven another nail in the coffin.
Johnson didn't bungle anything. Weld was his running mate.

The problem is that the US media has convinced most Americans that there is no right to 'self defense,' and that guns are always 'non-proportional defense.' That's why many people are getting jailed if a DA takes it to court, despite the best efforts of police to educate lawyers on the realities.

Meanwhile, when police departments like Sanford want to charge Zimmerman with manslaughter, and the Seminole DA then State AG passes, the Sanford PD gets blamed in the US media.

As I said, the US media holds a lot of sway and power.

Same with 'DNA testing,' which is done in such a way to remove PII (Personally Identifyable Information), that it's actually far worse than fingerprints. But they watch CSI and think things are 100% accurate with DNA, despite the laws.
Wolfinger was right in deciding there was insufficient evidence to convict and the fact that the jury acquitted on the lesser included charge of manslaughter proved him right. The evidence at trial was overwhelming in support of self defense and there was no chance the state was going to disprove the self defense claim beyond a reasonable doubt.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
You mean the method that the republicans use doesn't work?? Wait a minute here!
Wait?!
You mean everyone who is religious is a Republican?!

The republicans use "Thoughts and Prayers" after each military style gun massacre. Oh wait...I forgot, thoughts and prayers is a make believe thing!
Wait?!
You mean everything that is a 'style' works like the thing it's 'styled' like?!
If so, then I'm buying a 25mph electric go-cart that looks like 250mph Porsche.

^^^ Yes, this is HOW STUPID everyone who uses that phrase looks to engineers and gunsmiths!

Even my Canadian friends recognize those same 'military style' weapons are LEGAL in Canada, and most of the world with legal ownership.

Which is why the phrase 'Common Sense Gun Control' is known as 'Common Stupid Gun Control' to the people where don't use media sheepish phrases and actually understand the world's oldest, contemporary machine instrument.

Stop looking stupid, seriously, with that phrase 'military style.' Especially after mass shootings with revolvers and pump action shotguns. Even other countries now think the US media is bunch of idiots, and Americans who use that phrase, especially where gun ownership is legal - - 100% which allow semi-automatic action which is *never* used in a 'military assault rifle' *because* its like putting a 25mph electric engine in a 250mph hybrid Porsche!

Yes, again, that STUPID

I'll never forget the CBC anchor that schooled an US media anchor after the Ottawa shooting when the US media personality started getting critical of Canadian rifle culture (virtually calling it NRA like).

People use prayer when they know legislation won't do jack, because it's never done jack. The overwhelming problem in the US with gun crime has been, and will always be, organized crime. The NRA has historixally written the toughest gun laws against organized crime.

New laws that target legal ownership will NOT do jack. Enforcement of existing laws, especially cleanup of the NCIC/NICS, will do the most. Heck, even the Republican governor of Ohio recently lambasted his own state for failing to push data to the system and Florida recently admitted it wasn't using the system proper.

New laws don't fix that. The system itself is being poorly populated and used. And you want to add more to a BROKEN system, instead of fixing it.

OH, that's right, you just want to outlaw ALL legal ownership, so we can become like the Phillipines. That's right.

Last edited:
You mean the method that the republicans use doesn't work?? Wait a minute here! The republicans use "Thoughts and Prayers" after each military style gun massacre. Oh wait...I forgot, thoughts and prayers is a make believe thing!
If all the liberal bullshit this is the absolute weakest talking point in the playbook .

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
If all the liberal bullshit this is the absolute weakest talking point in the playbook .
Educated Democrats in Alabama and other gun friendly states wish people like this would STFU on guns because it's the one, absolute area where they agree...

The US media is 100% lying and making up science and its easily disproven by a middle schooler.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT