ADVERTISEMENT

Bad news for miami foosball

AuburnLegacy_1

Silver Knight
Feb 4, 2022

Tez Walker has been ruled eligible for North Carolina. He may sleepwalk through the Syracuse game, but he will be full go Oct 14 in Chapel Hill. It will also mark the first opponent the u will face with a winning record from 2022. Not even Chip Lindsey can screw this up for the Tar Hills.

Last edited:
Why are you posting this here?

This a U-C-F Forum

Say it with me...

U-C-F

Well it is also a @LoboCane trolling board. So I figured why not troll his azz back. He has been chirping because the u hasn't played anybody. Once reality sets in Saturday week, he will go back to talking about recruiting rankings.

Also, Chip is a former UCF puppet/coordinator/clipboard holder, so there is a UCF angle. Another Gus/UCF angle is former UCF coordinator Gene Chizik, Gus's former boss (from a time when Gus's offense wasn't "stale" according to y'all) is NC's DC. So it is somewhat relevant. Plus, I get to watch two former AUBURN AND UCF coordinators pop the u's cherry. Life is good.

Last edited:
Why are you posting this here?

This a U-C-F Forum

Say it with me...

U-C-F
Lol. The Malzon simp is unhinged. However, this is an open forum and we are regular contributors here.

You do understand that you will not find much useful information on the free board right? You and others of similar ilk should join the Dungeon…Brandon does good work covering UCF.

you're giving lobotomy way too much power. both of you are lucky this board isn't properly moderated because the shit you all get away with as outsiders is something else.

you're giving lobotomy way too much power. both of you are lucky this board isn't properly moderated because the shit you all get away with as outsiders is something else.
You boys should be worrying about Kansas stepping on your throats and not about me. Boys too cheap to join the Dungeon. Welp.

I don't care for Miami at all. UNC will be a test. I have Auburn connections through family. I don't root for or against them. This is the UCF forum. I don't get it. If yall want to beat each other up. What ever.

UCF will compete with Kansas and maybe win. GO KNIGHTS!

UCF got curbed by Baylor. Coming into the UCF game Baylor had lost 7/8 games with the only win again an FCS team. Zip it?
No [laughing]

it is not just a Miami issue either . Georgia could be the best team again and it feels like they are playing tune up teams every week too

No [laughing]

it is not just a Miami issue either . Georgia could be the best team again and it feels like they are playing tune up teams every week too

I am keeping an eye on Missouri. The Tigers may "Show me" they have what it takes. I like Kellen Moore's little brother as the OC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT