ADVERTISEMENT

Banks miss Q1 earnings because they are setting aside Billions for loan defaults. Market way up.

2 of the best times to buy were in 2008. There were actually multiple days of 10% jumps in a single day. Some people will jump back in for fear of missing out, but the underlying fundamentals don’t lie.

FWIW I’m still glad I sold at 27k and bought back in slowly on down days. I’m missing out on a bit of profit today because I’m not fully invested, but much better off than stubbornly riding it down to 18k.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Wells Fargo showed $0.01 EPS and Chase missed projected $2.00+ reporting $0.78 EPS

The numbers are lowered by the banks setting aside Billions of dollars to protect against incoming loan defaults.

In other news, the market is way up today on coronavirus optimism.

Wells Fargo showed $0.01 EPS and Chase missed projected $2.00+ reporting $0.78 EPS

The numbers are lowered by the banks setting aside Billions of dollars to protect against incoming loan defaults.

In other news, the market is way up today on coronavirus optimism.
The curve is flattening. Market is responding

Reactions: Ucfmikes
The curve is flattening. Market is responding
The results are abysmal and banks are preparing for record defaults with record unemployment but emotions are strong. I wonder which one will win out in the long term. I'm thinking 90 day puts would be the move right now.

The results are abysmal and banks are preparing for record defaults with record unemployment but emotions are strong. I wonder which one will win out in the long term. I'm thinking 90 day puts would be the move right now.

The fed will bailout those loans and they'll be transferred to the treasury balance sheet.

15% unemployment and the stock market had it's best week since 1938? Lmao
9912962-3x2-940x627.jpg

You’re welcome. Lowlife

Everybody knows the market is headed down. But shorts are having to cover causing a loop of FOMO and short squeeze buying driving the market up despite the underlying market conditions. We are trading at 2019 levels despite outlooks being dismal. Same thing happened in 2008. There will almost assuredly be a correction soon.

Everybody knows the market is headed down. But shorts are having to cover causing a loop of FOMO and short squeeze buying driving the market up despite the underlying market conditions. We are trading at 2019 levels despite outlooks being dismal. Same thing happened in 2008. There will almost assuredly be a correction soon.

Let us know when we hit 15,000 as you promised.

Predicting markets isn’t an exact science. If it was, we would all be rich. I’m a very conservative investor and I’m down exactly 3.8% from the February Peak

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT