ADVERTISEMENT

Banning the American Flag

It wasn't posted because no one is shocked to find that a California college is home to shithead left wing zealots.

What the fuk. Where did my post go. I can't even remember what it was now and it was sure to piss off all the libtards in here.

Media misleading the public into acting on writing up stupid laws to protect a flag.

From the link:

Whereas freedom of speech is a valued right that ASUCI supports.

Whereas freedom of speech, in a space that aims to be as inclusive as possible can be interpreted as hate speech.

Let it be resolved that ASUCI make every effort to make the Associated Students main lobby space as inclusive as possible.

Let it further be resolved that no flag, of any nation, may be hanged on the walls of the Associate Student main lobby space.

Let it be further be resolved that if a decorative item is in the Associate student lobby space and issues arise, the solution will be to remove the item if there is considerable request to do so.

it doesnt say ban the US flag only

...and btw if someone can find the link proving that these are illegal aliens or foreigner students so they have no rights please post it here.

Thanks.

Flag_of_Communist_California.jpeg

Originally posted by ucfversusbcs:
Media misleading the public into acting on writing up stupid laws to protect a flag.

From the link:

Whereas freedom of speech, in a space that aims to be as inclusive as possible can be interpreted as hate speech.

Let it be resolved that ASUCI make every effort to make the Associated Students main lobby space as inclusive as possible.

Let it further be resolved that no flag, of any nation, may be hanged on the walls of the Associate Student main lobby space.

Let it be further be resolved that if a decorative item is in the Associate student lobby space and issues arise, the solution will be to remove the item if there is considerable request to do so.
It's still moronic, commie. Only a left wing asshole would insist that even the American flag can't be hung in this precious college lobby.

This is a perfect example of what a cocoon these little Marxists live in.

Originally posted by UCFKnight85:

From the link:

It's still moronic, commie. Only a left wing asshole would insist that even the American flag can't be hung in this precious college lobby.

Aww poor little nationalist baby crying about the meanie commies voting a piece of cloth out of an office.

This post was edited on 3/11 6:43 PM by ucfversusbcs

From the link:

Aww poor little nationalist baby crying about the meanie commies voting a piece of cloth out of an office.

Hmmm...

Ok,

Explain this? Appears that people 50 years ago thought it was a good symbol of unity, when was the meaning lost?? I had ancestors fight the British for the ability to even USE the flag. You wouldn't know anything about that of course. You wish to see the end of our nation in favor of a socially-engineered state where everyone is the same and people's emotional state is litigated.

11046852_831523463585690_3171753548301539870_n.jpg

This post was edited on 3/12 12:04 PM by Malthus Doctrine

Originally posted by Malthus Doctrine:

From the link:

Hmmm...

Ok,

Explain this? Appears that people 50 years ago thought it was a good symbol of unity, when was the meaning lost?? I had ancestors fight the British for the ability to even USE the flag. You wouldn't know anything about that of course. You wish to see the end of our nation in favor of a socially-engineered state where everyone is the same and people's emotional state is litigated.

50 years later, and black people are still getting shot by white cops, while white fratboys are still singing their racist chants...

I'm sure I would be waiving that flag proudly if I were black.

Originally posted by chemmie:

From the link:

Hmmm...

Ok,

50 years later, and black people are still getting shot by white cops, while white fratboys are still singing their racist chants...

Dumb-ass, prejudiced statement; it was worse 50 years ago, doesn't even compare. Also many people of many an ethnicity from many nations and continents (Including Africa) that immigrate here are just as staunchly defensive of the American Flag and what it symbolizes to them...

Case-in-point, Vietnamese Immigrant harassed because of Flag
This post was edited on 3/12 12:29 PM by Malthus Doctrine

From the link:

Hmmm...

Ok,

Trololol. Chemmie, you sure don't disappoint but you've gotten way to predictable. Finding racism in anything and everything is an unhealthy obsession.

This post was edited on 3/12 12:12 PM by fabknight

There is a very strongly evident subversive attempt to eliminate all national identity in favor of some bizarre idea of global "collectivism", the slow elimination of the country's only symbol, a symbol of unity I might add, is obvious. The subversive attempt now is to associate it with the same meaning as the Confederate flag, which is all subjective. It is an attempt at making a zeitgeist where it is normal to believe that ALL people that identify as patriot, veteran or defender of the flag as nationalist or right-wing and is a danger of the collectivist's cause.

Want science? HUMANS ARE NOT A COLLECTIVE SPECIES!!! NO PRIMATES ARE!!! They organize in only small groups, like human "tribes" did for thousands of years. Each having their own identity, rules and order.

You cannot subjugate a mass of people or populous without removing their symbol of unity or identity.
This post was edited on 3/12 1:33 PM by Malthus Doctrine

From the link:

Would you be in favor of this passing at UCF? Including taking down the flag outside the Football Stadium?

Note to Progressives: attempting crazy crap like this actually hurts your movement

Originally posted by Poolside Knight:

From the link:

Would you be in favor of this passing at UCF? Including taking down the flag outside the Football Stadium?

Note to Progressives: attempting crazy crap like this actually hurts your movement
Better yet, ask them exactly what they plan on replacing the flag with...that's when you get the blank, or dismissive stares. Or some, well, actually most want some variant of the CPUSA.org symbol. I'm not kidding. I've actually overheard avocation of this by some limo-libs that feign compassion or guilt of being successful while sipping on 6.00 beers and eating 30.00 plates of food in Thornton Park.

The flag has a meaning for everyone and i respect that...unlike you Stormfront clowns who want to force it down everyone's throats.

The only thing that matters to me is the Bill of Rights. Once thats gone then come back and talk.
Who the hell are you do use the Bill of Rights as a defense? I could find many a statement by you attacking the 2nd amendment.

When THAT'S gone, you're right...we'll do more than talk.

The bill of rights would not exist if it weren't for the ideas symbolized by that flag you moron. I agree, let's let people burn the flag if they want. Since it is a violent assault, an effigy, of the violent destruction of another's ideology, then I have the right to hate them for it. Especially having a military family.

F*ck Stormfront and their holier-than-thou racist/fascist ideology. And seriously, F you too for lumping me in with them. I see you as an equal, wrong...but equal. You're lucky I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago. You just blatantly called me a Stormfront Neo-Nazi. You're truly a piece of feces and I won't forget that...
LdU525AcSjXrJ0x-2vGeYmMFWVCoTcbKxhrFmh8fUwMAjFRMCLlQoVA5a6kDn7daLw=w300

This post was edited on 3/12 2:11 PM by Malthus Doctrine

The flag has a meaning for everyone and i respect that...unlike you Stormfront clowns who want to force it down everyone's throats.

The only thing that matters to me is the Bill of Rights. Once thats gone then come back and talk.
Who the hell are you do use the Bill of Rights as a defense? I could find many a statement by you attacking the 2nd amendment.

The bill of rights would not exist if it weren't for the ideas symbolized by that flag you moron. I agree, let's let people burn the flag if they want. Since it is a violent assault, an effigy, of the violent destruction of another's ideology, then I have the right to hate them for it. Especially having a military family.

F*ck Stormfront and their holier-than-thou racist/fascist ideology. And seriously, F you too for lumping me in with them. I see you as an equal, wrong...but equal. You're lucky I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago. You just blatantly called me a Stormfront Neo-Nazi. You're truly a piece of feces and I won't forget that...

612+Lighten+Up+Francis.jpg

ec
Sure thing Michael Moore.

10330445_810612795643538_4728229509957104362_n.jpg
roll.r191677.gif

Maybe he'll drop a few more anecdotes on us to prove... well... whatever the hell it is he is always trying to prove. Something about collectivism, and 'Murica, and Che Guavara.

But, things have gotten better for black people in the last 50 years, so he thinks they should shut up, fly the 'Murican flag, and be happy with their current station.

roll.r191677.gif

Maybe he'll drop a few more anecdotes on us to prove... well... whatever the hell it is he is always trying to prove. Something about collectivism, and 'Murica, and Che Guavara.

But, things have gotten better for black people in the last 50 years, so he thinks they should shut up, fly the 'Murican flag, and be happy with their current station.
No, I believe in standing up against systematized racism and militarization of our police just like the rest. That has nothing to do with an American Flag or your own prejudices that you just admitted in your second sentence. Things HAVE changed in the last 50 years, dramatically. We have a minority for President, that would not have happened 50 years ago. Nope...no progress made...you're right (smh)

Being called a Stormfronter trumps all. Forget what I have in a signature...that's a targeted attack.

Explain it all to me then limo-lib...what's your claim to perfection? Like you're not a hypocrite either. Don't act like you were once a full-fledged libertarian advocating for auditing the fed, and that you now feign compassion or guilt for being successful using the system already in place while spending 30.00 a plate on fried crickets and 10.00 beers full of formaldehyde.

This post was edited on 3/12 3:12 PM by Malthus Doctrine

roll.r191677.gif

...or else i'll threaten violence on you and use the you called me Stormfront Nazi wah wah as an excuse. Oh right and the controlled arena...good excuse to prevent me from reporting him and pressing charges.
It is, considering I mentioned it another thread and alluded to it about 10 times. Nice try.

Being called a Stormfronter trumps all. Forget what I have in a signature...that's a targeted attack.

I got called a commie on this thread....Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao and Fidel. Thats who you called me. You didnt a bat an eye.

Lol

I got called a commie on this thread....Pol Pot, Stalin, Mao and Fidel. Thats who you called me. You didnt a bat an eye.

Lol
You know what, I called you a collectivist, not a communist. I'm sorry, I do not liken you to any of those brutal dictators. I'm sorry for doing so. You are right, I was wrong.

You are more like their worthless subjugates...all words, no action.

Furthermore, taxation for the purpose of redistribution of wealth is 100% Marxist in origin. The concept originated with his Manifesto, you would know this if you in fact read it. Through the subversive manipulation of propaganda over the last 8 years, it has creeped back into the mainstream.
This post was edited on 3/12 3:44 PM by Malthus Doctrine

I don't know why the people with the stupidest opinions are the ones who are most adamant about them.

Originally posted by FearTheKnight:
I don't know why the people with the stupidest opinions are the ones who are most adamant about them.
Because everyone is self-centered, egotistical, and wants to be right no matter how grounded in reality they think they are.

Myself included.

This is a side-effect of a freely diverse-society where people can freely adopt any identity or belief system. There will always be someone that hates you for what you believe.

This thread didnt disappoint. If you cant stand by the flag, then get the hell out. Plain and simple, a lot of good men have died for it, the least anyone can do is stand by and salute it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT