ADVERTISEMENT

Beavishusker1978 😂😂😂

I can't confirm if they are the same person, but if so, perhaps we extend him/her (whichever preferred) the liberal philosophy of offender rehabilitation vs the evils of retributive punishment 🤔
This is the scum you are protecting. It’s him. I have all his racist comments. Don’t be ignorant

With regards to the thread title... Given our frequency of posts, arguably we all are a bit obsessed with this water cooler forum.

I'd categorize that as homophobic over racist...

If anything he's promoting interracial relationships, amirite?
You should have been around when 99% of his posts were GIFs of black guys jerking off together.

All I did was narrate his posts and it got me thrown into message board jail. Mike is clearly not a good person but for some reason he has special protections here. Fortunately, the rivals mods are willing to step in now if he goes too far.

You should have been around when 99% of his posts were GIFs of black guys jerking off together.

All I did was narrate his posts and it got me thrown into message board jail. Mike is clearly not a good person but for some reason he has special protections here. Fortunately, the rivals mods are willing to step in now if he goes too far.
Be a man. Crybaby

You have posted racists posts continuously

I’ve never posted one

Be a man. Crybaby

You have posted racists posts continuously

I’ve never posted one
You are literally the most racist person I've ever met on-line. But by all means, please post that gif of black guys in a circle jerk again one more time. Please post it.

You are literally the most racist person I've ever met on-line. But by all means, please post that gif of black guys in a circle jerk again one more time. Please post it.
I’m dating a black woman you fool

😂😂😂

That GIF fit you imbeciles. Nothing was about race at all. Only you RACISTS SEE IT LIKE THAT

I’m dating a black woman you fool

😂😂😂

That GIF fit you imbeciles. Nothing was about race at all. Only you RACISTS SEE IT LIKE THAT
You arent dating anyone. If you were, you wouldn't still be saying that you banged Bostons wife because men actually respect women when they are in a relationship with them, and bragging about banging some other chick is out of bounds. You're single, horny, and miserable.

You arent dating anyone. If you were, you wouldn't still be saying that you banged Bostons wife because men actually respect women when they are in a relationship with them, and bragging about banging some other chick is out of bounds. You're single, horny, and miserable.
Stop spreading anti-vaxx propaganda

Celibate, lonely, racist, unemployed loser

That was 3 years ago fool

Stop spreading anti-vaxx propaganda

Celibate, lonely, racist, unemployed loser
Take more vaccines please. One of them may actually cure you from this weird jack wagon condition you have.

Maybe we should take this to the parking lot thread

I think Mike may have a crush on me. Otherwise it's hard to explain why he is obsessed with threads that are dedicated to me.

I think Mike may have a crush on me. Otherwise it's hard to explain why he is obsessed with threads that are dedicated to me.
Tried the lame troll fake profile, but the celibate, racist, loser looked like the pathetic, embarrassment that he is

Mike probably smokes Virginia slims and drinks boxed wine while he obsesses over me. He seems like that kind of guy.

1u9sjb.jpg
Mike probably smokes Virginia slims and drinks boxed wine while he obsesses over me. He seems like that kind of guy.
1u9sjb.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT