ADVERTISEMENT

Better?

I already don't read their posts. You're just as bad.

I also don't post anything like them (sans one thread) and am pretty sure don't share their ideas either. People can have their own thoughts, not every liberal is the same, who knew?

But that's what liberals believe about everyone else. Everyone is assigned to a bloc and that's that.

Women would have voted for Hillary if they didn't hate themselves
Conservative voters are uneducated, racist, sexist, etc
Trump voters are even worse
Black people have to vote Democrat

Reactions: UCFBS
But that's what liberals believe about everyone else. Everyone is assigned to a bloc and that's that.

^^^ Progressives, not Liberals.

The Progressives have tarnished the name of the Liberal movement like the Conservatives have tarnished the name of the Tea Party movement.

^^^ Progressives, not Liberals.

The Progressives have tarnished the name of the Liberal movement like the Conservatives have tarnished the name of the Tea Party movement.

I wouldn't call Hillary and Michelle Obama progressives.

I wouldn't call Hillary and Michelle Obama progressives.
"Progressive" as in the political movement, not progressive as in the classic liberal understanding.

Progressives are destroying the 1st Amendment faster than the worst of religious-right Conservatives.

That's not true though. You're just as "blind" as anyone else you claim to be blind and media sheep. You see what's sensationalized in the media.

The vast majority of my friends are as liberal as they come, yes they hate Trump but they don't think any of that stuff you just posted. They respect people who respect them. Regardless of your beliefs. That's how MOST people actually think.

Fact of the matter is the majority of people don't fall into any one extreme and just go on living their life. There's annoying @ss people on both sides. Enough to go around. If that's not truly you, then stop posting like that and mute the people you've muted and move on.

I enjoy coming here - and even discussing politics but not to the level it's become. It's a joke and it's annoying.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
That's not true though. You're just as "blind" as anyone else you claim to be blind and media sheep. You see what's sensationalized in the media.
The vast majority of my friends are as liberal as they come, yes they hate Trump but they don't think any of that stuff you just posted.
While I agree with you, understand @Bob the Knight and others are also pointing out is that's what TV media personalities, even Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama, are actually saying -- especially Hillary.

Hillary directly said 2 of those 4, and came very close to saying the other 2!

The vast majority of my friends are as liberal as they come, yes they hate Trump but they don't think any of that stuff you just posted. They respect people who respect them. Regardless of your beliefs. That's how MOST people actually think.

Fact of the matter is the majority of people don't fall into any one extreme and just go on living their life. There's annoying @ss people on both sides. Enough to go around. If that's not truly you, then stop posting like that and mute the people you've muted and move on.

I enjoy coming here - and even discussing politics but not to the level it's become. It's a joke and it's annoying.

Then discuss politics. There have been tons of opportunities yet you keep focusing only on what you don’t like that Bob types.

While I agree with you, understand @Bob the Knight and others are also pointing out is that's what TV media personalities, even Hillary Clinton and Michelle Obama, are actually saying -- especially Hillary.

Hillary directly said 2 of those 4, and came very close to saying the other 2!

I get that. I don’t disagree with it. I’ve said a million times I’m not a Hillary fan.

I don’t see the point of me saying stuff as a liberal when all I get back is sarcastic BS about how all liberals are sh!t. It’s just not true.

I get that. I don’t disagree with it. I’ve said a million times I’m not a Hillary fan.

I don’t see the point of me saying stuff as a liberal when all I get back is sarcastic BS about how all liberals are sh!t. It’s just not true.

This is what the resist movement has created. We used to be able to debate Obama policies, there is no debating Trump policies though, everything he does from breathing to bombing Syria is Armageddon.

This is what the resist movement has created. We used to be able to debate Obama policies, there is no debating Trump policies though, everything he does from breathing to bombing Syria is Armageddon.

Not true. But okay. Once again, just what you’re reading online.

...and you’re not helping.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
So it doesn't apply to you ... unless ... you voted Hillary. Did you?

Yes, I understand Fan != Supporter != Voter, but still, a Voter is a Supporter, and fair game.

Yet it's very difficult to say it's not a lot of people when it's coming from the candidate's own mouth. The same can be said of Trump.

Which is why I quickly have to point this out to Hillary supporters, even voters, when they say the same things about Trump supporters, or even voters.

I refuse to vote for any candidate that spews crap like this. Hence why neither Hillary nor Trump got my vote. But apparently my non-vote of Hillary was a vote for Trump, and vice-versa.

Which goes a long way towards what @Bob the Knight was saying. It's that it's reached the level of coming from the candidate's mouths today.

Not true. But okay. Once again, just what you’re reading online.

...and you’re not helping.

100% true. You don't have real debates about policy. You just say ignore it if you don't like it, this place sucks, it's awful, it's horrible, this is why I don't come here, or people are obnoxious every time someone says something you disagree with. What kind of response do you expect to get when you say that?

100% true. You don't have real debates about policy. You just say ignore it if you don't like it, this place sucks, it's awful, it's horrible, this is why I don't come here, or people are obnoxious every time someone says something you disagree with. What kind of response do you expect to get when you say that?
Well, you are giving him a bit of an argument in that regard, because you kinda are labeling him, and all Liberals, as a Hillary supporter.

Of course, if he voted Hillary, have fun with him. You have my approval.

Of course, if you voted Trump, he has the same right. ;)

Reactions: UCFWayne

You’re joking me, right? You’re well aware I have discussed policies on this board for a long time.

I was a twat in one thread because I was over the sarcastic BS coming from everyone.

Have you not seen BS's posts? There is nothing one line about them.

Lol yeah, it looks like a random word generator was populated with "msm sheep" and "I'm a libertarian" and told to produce multiple pages of bullshit with zero sources to back up his insane claims.

Reactions: btbones
You’re joking me, right? You’re well aware I have discussed policies on this board for a long time.

I was a twat in one thread because I was over the sarcastic BS coming from everyone.

Feel free to take a look at your recent posts.

You are a good poster . Just been in a bit of s slump lately . You’ll pull through

Because there’s no other choice. I’m literally the only liberal poster on here anymore that isn’t chemmie. Ninja isn’t even liberal he just hates Trump. I can’t post anything without being stereotyped as the “resistance” or “militant left”, which I’m not even remotely close to.

Because there’s no other choice. I’m literally the only liberal poster on here anymore that isn’t chemmie. Ninja isn’t even liberal he just hates Trump. I can’t post anything without being stereotyped as the “resistance” or “militant left”, which I’m not even remotely close to.
I think you know I was just joking around with you . I have lots of respect for you on here

Reactions: fabknight
Hey I’m liberal about marijuana. I think being a stereotypical do nothing pothead is degenerate but shouldn’t be a crime to get stoned on your property not harming anyone else. I think that’s part of the WC’s problem. Endless strawmanning.

Still looking for the anti war left. I swear there used to be one :(

So what is fried-chicken? Chopped liver?

Lmao god you people are such massive snowflakes. Ignore anything that doesn't fit 100% with your predetermined world view spoon fed to you by Fox News.

I have all of you on ignore. It seemed easier than just not coming to the board.

You know it doesn't count unless you start a thread about each person you have on ignore so you can continue to gossip about them non stop. That's how you show them you really don't care about them :joy:

85 isn't ignoring him...I don't think so anyway.
thats on 85. he might come around eventually and ignore him. hes a terrible troll. at least honors mach and sad would add humor in their trolling. hell even ninja would occasionally post something worth reading. i havent seen a single post fc has posted that was worth reading.

85 isn't ignoring him...I don't think so anyway.

I might soon. I was trying to give him some benefit of the doubt but it's pretty much gone. He's intent on being nothing more than a truly pathetic, 10 year old troll and there's absolutely no value in anything he posts.

Which again is soooooo ironic, given that FC was one of the biggest whiners a few months ago about how bad the board is. It's now 5x worse with his terrible troll attempts.

nah. ignoring him has been awesome.
I finally ignored him. I tried to keep up a discourse on his threads because I thought it was stimulating some good conversations with others, but I just can't deal with his worthless trolling anymore.

Hey I’m liberal about marijuana. I think being a stereotypical do nothing pothead is degenerate but shouldn’t be a crime to get stoned on your property not harming anyone else. I think that’s part of the WC’s problem. Endless strawmanning.
Both parties trying to turn the other half of the country into felons is just self-defeating in general. Everyone should agree that should end.

Still looking for the anti war left. I swear there used to be one :(
Clinton deployed US troops more than any other President in history, although W. gets the award for duration and re-deployment terms, worse than many in Vietnam.

But yeah, Obama was so driven to reverse his failures of his first 5-6 years that he over-did our commitments in his final 2+ after Ukraine. Since then the left has become the total war hawks.

Heck, Hillary was a total war hawk, which is why I really don't understand the Progressives when they say Trump wants to get us into wars. The whole reason the Russians loved him was because he was non-interventionist.

Speaking of one-liners, I really don't understand Progressives these days on that reality. Yes, he's interfered, but it's been very tactful to date, very limited, far less than Hillary in the same amount of time as Secretary of State, especially Libya.

Lol yeah, it looks like a random word generator was populated with "msm sheep" and "I'm a libertarian" and told to produce multiple pages of bullshit with zero sources to back up his insane claims.
Lmao god you people are such massive snowflakes. Ignore anything that doesn't fit 100% with your predetermined world view spoon fed to you by Fox News.
It's unbelievable how much you throw stones from inside your glass house. You are literally who we are talking about when it comes to one-liners, lacking any sources and pulling from the media, not vice-versa.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT