Oct 17, 2013
UCF over USF by 13.5

Gators over Florida State by 4

Iowa over NGEbraska by 7.5

Boise State over Utah State by 3

Michigan over Ohio State by 3.5

Washington State over Washington by 3

Oklahoma over West Virginia by 2.5

Our point spread is large for a rivalry game.

Last edited:
Reactions: MckenzieMilton10
We could play a game v. a group of elderly hanging out at McDonalds, and someone would be scared we lose-- probably the same people who think the rivalry only makes usf players better.

Gators over Florida State by 4
Oh, I'd take the Gators by 2 scores, even at FSU. Florida State beat a massively over-ranked Boston College. Boston College couldn't move the football on Clemson, beat Temple (before Temple made some changes) by 10, and got their butts kicked by Purdue.

Iowa over NGEbraska by 7.5
I wouldn't touch anything Nebraska right now, especially at home. Depends on what team shows up. Frosty is mixing things up over there.

Michigan over Ohio State by 3.5
I give Michigan at least 10 points, only because it's at Ohio State. If it was in the big house, 2 TDs ... at least. Ohio State sucks, their strength-of-schedule is crap, and they blow it regularly.

Oklahoma over West Virginia by 2.5
Oklahoma will lose at West Virginia, putting the whole top 10 into a spin. The Big XII is grossly overrated. West Virginia has 2 losses with a S&P+ SoS that is no better than ours.

Reactions: knight_tracker
Until now. That Illinois game was scary. 63-0

Illinois lost their only good player, and in the Big10 its all about personnel matchups, which is atypical. Personally, I have no idea what will happen but based on the MSU game I tend to think Nebraska will do ok. Weather won't be as big of a factor on Friday.

I like FSU ov UF. They'll want to extend the nations longest bowl streak, just as UCF looking to extend our winning streak.

USF has been unimpressive all season, which is why pollsters were hesitant rank them even when they were undefeated. Anything can happen, but we are the better team and should win going away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT