ADVERTISEMENT

Biden ad slamming mayor Pete

Obama will endorse the Democratic nominee and will be on stages across America rallying support. Don't be surprised if the nominee pick is Stacy Abrams. If you think Stacy Abrams can't get out the vote you're delusional.

Obama will endorse the Democratic nominee and will be on stages across America rallying support. Don't be surprised if the nominee pick is Stacy Abrams. If you think Stacy Abrams can't get out the vote you're delusional.

And when she loses again she can go around declaring she actually won and float conspiracy theories.

Reactions: UCFWayne
And when she loses again she can go around declaring she actually won and float conspiracy theories.
Conspiracy theories? Kemp was the secretary of state in charge of elections and he unilaterally made unprecedented decisions to purge voters from the state and you had lines out the door hours after polls closed in urban areas due to underfunding machines and he won by like 1%

the dems treated pete with kid gloves because identity politics said they couldnt go after a guy man. but now that hes starting to get some attention the attack ads will come out in force.

So you honestly think Trump will get over 50% of black voters if Pete wins?

Not at all. I do think a lot of black voters would stay home, and by that I mean the most people in 20-30 years. They'd absolutely have no interest in voting for this guy after all the crap that's coming about as his time as Mayor. They'd still break for him for those who do vote but I think Trump could reach 25% or so. If he did you could probably much pencil in his re-election.

Not a chance, do you live in Georgia? I do t but did for years and followed this past election. She has been propped up by the media, on a senate stage she does not come across well and won’t play well nationally.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Not a chance, do you live in Georgia? I do t but did for years and followed this past election. She has been propped up by the media, on a senate stage she does not come across well and won’t play well nationally.
I'm not surprised you don't like her.

She's one of the few politicians that I've heard that doesn't speak in talking points. Physically, she isn't attractive but heck most of GA is overweight. Now Gillum was impressive physically and on the debate stage, he made DeSantis look like a clown.

not to mention the fact that she lost and would not give up until months later. hell she still claims she won.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT