ADVERTISEMENT

Biden drops out of the Presidential race

explain to us why it took YEARS for this bill to even come to a vote
Because it takes two parties to tango in Washington. The Republicans preferred keeping it a campaign issue they could run on instead of trying to solve it.

When Trump was Prez, he preferred 'going it alone' with his stupid border wall that MEXICO was going to fund (ROTFLMAO) to working with Congressional Democrats to do something that could actually make a real difference.

This year's border bill -- crafted by Senate Republicans -- would have made a real difference but Trump told his minions in the House to make it DOA. Surprise, surprise, Donald wanted to run on the issue.

Because it takes two parties to tango in Washington. The Republicans preferred keeping it a campaign issue they could run on instead of trying to solve it.

When Trump was Prez, he preferred 'going it alone' with his stupid border wall that MEXICO was going to fund (ROTFLMAO) to working with Congressional Democrats to do something that could actually make a real difference.

This year's border bill -- crafted by Senate Republicans -- would have made a real difference but Trump told his minions in the House to make it DOA. Surprise, surprise, Donald wanted to run on the issue.
Too little. Too late

Maybe you should ask Egypt about how border walls work

I’m sure a few other countries as well

That’s not enough though and the democrats have dragged their feet for YEARS

What the hell did Biden do in the time after he was elected?

Last edited:
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/immigration-us-mexico-border-crossings-mayorkas-may-2024/ border crossings have been dropping significantly, and it was Republicans who killed the strongest border bill in decades, not Harris or Democrats.

WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

Border Patrol agents apprehended just over 84,000 migrants crossing the U.S. southern border in June, the lowest monthly number since President Joe Biden took office in 2021, a Department of Homeland Security official told NBC News.

The number of apprehensions in June was nearly 30% lower than in May, when Border Patrol made over 117,000 apprehensions of migrants crossing between legal ports of entry. The Biden administration has attributed the decline to new asylum restrictions the president announced in early June.

LMAO @ just over. A got damn football stadium of illegals. No big effin deal.

Or we could look at it from another perspective. This shit has kinda surged under Comatose Joe:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ucfmikes
WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!

Border Patrol agents apprehended just over 84,000 migrants crossing the U.S. southern border in June, the lowest monthly number since President Joe Biden took office in 2021, a Department of Homeland Security official told NBC News.

The number of apprehensions in June was nearly 30% lower than in May, when Border Patrol made over 117,000 apprehensions of migrants crossing between legal ports of entry. The Biden administration has attributed the decline to new asylum restrictions the president announced in early June.

LMAO @ just over. A got damn football stadium of illegals. No big effin deal.

Or we could look at it from another perspective. This shit has kinda surged under Comatose Joe:

I really didn't think you were dumb enough to fall for the "omigod brown people are here!!!!!11one" bullshit pushed towards the shoe size IQ crowd.

Do better

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
I really didn't think you were dumb enough to fall for the "omigod brown people are here!!!!!11one" bullshit pushed towards the shoe size IQ crowd.

Do better
Why don’t you do better? I was responding to his claim. I do hope this helps.

You know, it is OK if you don’t respond to everything with the same recycled shit that you’ve been screeching for the last 20 years in here. Just an FYI.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes and thall_
Why don’t you do better? I was responding to his claim. I do hope this helps.

You know, it is OK if you don’t respond to everything with the same recycled shit that you’ve been screeching for the last 20 years in here. Just an FYI.

Ah, so now the truth has an expiration date. Thanks board mommy, super helpful post.

It doesn't change the fact that it's the GOPs fault for killing the immigration bill for the sole purpose of whining about Biden not doing anything about immigration. You know, the actual point about cubs post "that you were just responding to" yet conveniently left out.

This is getting embarrassing for you.

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
Ah, so now the truth has an expiration date. Thanks board mommy, super helpful post.

It doesn't change the fact that it's the GOPs fault for killing the immigration bill for the sole purpose of whining about Biden not doing anything about immigration. You know, the actual point about cubs post "that you were just responding to" yet conveniently left out.

Lmmfao. You aren’t very good at this. I’m not debating what the republicans did, dumb ass. We all know. I was looking at the aggregate numbers throughout his tenure. They stink.

And yes what the republicans did was 100% political.

I really hope this helps. It gets very old, holding your hand throughout each of these threads.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_

When was that immigration bill voted down? 3 years + after doing nothing and letting the problem get out of hand due to 3 years of incompetence. That’s a lot of time for illegal immigrants.

When was that immigration bill voted down? 3 years + after doing nothing and letting the problem get out of hand due to 3 years of incompetence. That’s a lot of time for illegal immigrants.
It’s absolutely hilarious to watch these morons screech over a bill 3.5 years into Biden’s tenure that didn’t pass and then pretend like they’ve done everything in their power to make things different— especially when the data says 100% otherwise.

It’s absolutely hilarious to watch these morons screech over a bill 3.5 years into Biden’s tenure that didn’t pass and then pretend like they’ve done everything in their power to make things different— especially when the data says 100% otherwise.
No worries. In 30 years his legacy will show that he was a great president due to immigration 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
No worries. In 30 years his legacy will show that he was a great president due to immigration 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️
He tried to pass a bill!

Ignore the fact that for 3.5 years, it was a got damn conveyor belt of activity into the country. That doesn’t count.

Lmmfao. You aren’t very good at this. I’m not debating what the republicans did, dumb ass. We all know. I was looking at the aggregate numbers throughout his tenure. They stink.

And yes what the republicans did was 100% political.

I really hope this helps. It gets very old, holding your hand throughout each of these threads.

Ah, so you ARE falling for the room temperature IQ Russian talking point that somehow brown people coming here is something to actually worry about.

Like I said, beyond embarrassing.

Yikes.

Ah, so you ARE falling for the room temperature IQ Russian talking point that somehow brown people coming here is something to actually worry about.

Yikes.

Keep trying--you're almost there. Should I break out the crayons?

Like I said, it gets very old, holding your hand throughout each of these threads.

Yikes.

Is Joe Biden even alive at this point?

Remember when Joe didn't fall for idiotic conspiracy theories targetting the Wal-Mart shopper demographic?

Pepperridge farm remembers.

Bro you need to take the break from this. The L's are stacking up and you are getting into the irrecoverably embarrassing stage.

Go outside. Take a vacation. Turn off Russian propaganda.

Last edited:

Yikes.
> reeeee its racist to want to keep illegal immigrants out
> Biden was gonna pass the best legislation to keep illegal immigrants out

will you retards please pick an angle?

• Haha
what a fuc.king jew?

GNdvIRwXMAAbU9q.jpg

...and the name calling continues from the party that has no science or fact.
I have such an overwhelming wealth of science and fact that it would make you and your sugar daddy @DaShuckster sperg out to try and respond.

unlike you, i wont pretend i'm gonna change my mind by reading a football forum's political board.

like you, i will continue to engage in hypocritical behavior and wishing my political team installs a dictatorship that throws you in a cell. why? because the world would be empirically better off without you.

Remember when Joe didn't fall for idiotic conspiracy theories targetting the Wal-Mart shopper demographic?

Pepperridge farm remembers.

Bro you need to take the break from this. The L's are stacking up and you are getting into the irrecoverably embarrassing stage.

Go outside. Take a vacation. Turn off Russian propaganda.
Remember when you could post something so ridiculous around here and not have to worry about dip shits like ninja thinking that what you posted was 100% serious? Baby Jesus remembers.

I thought the goon Charlie Kirk tweet would be enough of a giveaway. But I forgot that we have to spoonfeed everything to you these days.

Go outside. Take a vacation. Stop sniffing glue.

Remember when you could post something so ridiculous around here and not have to worry about dip shits like ninja thinking that what you posted was 100% serious? Baby Jesus remembers.

I thought the goon Charlie Kirk tweet would be enough of a giveaway. But I forgot that we have to spoonfeed everything to you these days.

Go outside. Take a vacation. Stop sniffing glue.

Ok, I'll admit an honest apology for assuming you had gone full retard and started swallowing his literal Russian propaganda.

Maybe in the future don't make it so easy to think your brain has been completely sandblasted? Just a suggestion.

"OMIGAWD, how can those Dems run with a candidate who never received a single vote in the primaries???!?!"

It's been hilarious watching our "Comatose Joe" Bashers freak out now that he's decided not to run again and endorsed Kamala Harris instead. 😂😂😂😂😂

"OMIGAWD, how can those Dems run with a candidate who never received a single vote in the primaries???!?!"

It's been hilarious watching our "Comatose Joe" Bashers freak out now that he's decided not to run again and endorsed Kamala Harris instead. 😂😂😂😂😂
Like BLM?

Try again retard

quote for those too lazy to click See More:
A 24-hour process of talking to party bosses is not democratic, nor is it a process Democrats should be proud of. We do not live in a dictatorship. Delegates are not oligarchs. Installing Kamala Harris as the Democratic nominee and an unknown vice president without any public voting process would make the modern Democratic Party a party of hypocrites.

We call on the @DNC to create a process that allows for public participation in the nomination process, not just a nomination by party delegates.

Looks like Kamala worked as hard at becoming the democratic nominee as visiting the border and fixing the crisis as the “BORDER CZARESS.”

RIIIIIGGGGHHTTT GUUUYYSS? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT