ADVERTISEMENT

Biden drops out of the Presidential race

Posters bringing up the border as some kind of 'Gotcha' are displaying a breathtaking level of stupidity.

Blast the Veep while IGNORING the fact that Trump nixed an historic bipartisan border security bill so he could run on the issue.

Blast the Veep while IGNORING the fact that Trump nixed an historic bipartisan border security bill so he could run on the issue.

Posters bringing up the border as some kind of 'Gotcha' are displaying a breathtaking level of stupidity.

you really just did this in the same post.

i also remember you crying about Trump doing nothing while in office, now here you are claiming he was running some sorta proxy government while Biden was in office.

take your meds

DON'T BRING UP THE BORDER!!!!!!

IMMA BRING UP THE BORDER BECAUSE REEEEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!

You really are one of the dumbest fetuses on earth.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_ and Ucfmikes

Posters not understanding that the democrats and the Biden administration sat on their asses for over 3 years as the border crisis went to hell are displaying a colossal level of some kind of stupidity.

The same poster who was laughed off of all the Nebraska boards for being some kind of crazy 🤡

The same poster who’s going to be moving to Canada

RIIIIGGGGHHHTTT GUUUYYYSS?

By all means, double-down on your stupidity! 🤪
tenor.gif

Come back to post here when you have some knowledge about the political world.
You're not fooling anyone. Without trollish insults, you and your ggguuuyyysss have nothing remotely intelligent to offer the board -- as evidenced by ignoring why our country doesn't have a new border security bill.

Go ahead, blather on about nonesense and call it a real response. You have nothing.

You're not fooling anyone. Without trollish insults, you and your ggguuuyyysss have nothing remotely intelligent to offer the board -- as evidenced by ignoring why our country doesn't have a new border security bill.

Go ahead, blather on about nonesense and call it a real response. You have nothing.
Still haven’t explained why the democrats took over 3 years to get ANYTHING ON THE TABLE to solve the border crisis 🤡

Answer: Because a puppet was running the country that was as old and demented as you are. 🤡

Riiiiggghhttt Guuuyyysss?

Last edited:
Still haven’t explained why the democrats took over 3 years to get ANYTHING ON THE TABLE to solve the border crisis 🤡
What a fcuking retard!!!

Biden got a bipartisan border security bill on the table that both sides were ready to pass---before Trump told the Republicans not to.

Since you want to talk about the past, what did Trump do in 4 years? Wouldn't you have thought he'd have fixed it before leaving office?

For all his bullsh*t, what did he accomplish? 49 miles of a border wall covering the 1,954 miles of US-Mexico border that American taxpayers, not Mexico, paid for.

What a fcuking retard!!!

Biden got a bipartisan border security bill on the table that both sides were ready to pass---before Trump told the Republicans not to.

Since you want to talk about the past, what did Trump do in 4 years? Wouldn't you have thought he'd have fixed it before leaving office?

For all his bullsh*t, what did he accomplish? 49 miles of a border wall covering the 1,954 miles of US-Mexico border that American taxpayers, not Mexico, paid for.
Still haven’t answered the question for the 10th time as to why the democrats under Dementia Joe Biden took over 3 years to do ANYTHING to solve the worst border crisis in the history of this country

Who’s THE FUKCING RETARD?

Clown 🤡

But, but, but, what about Trump??

v5PAPU.gif

Riiiiiggghhttt GUUUUYYYSSS?

Last edited:
You. You have no answers---as you prove it over and over again.
Once again, you have proven that you’re an imbecile. An old senile one at that. Additionally, I can see why you have been banned from all of the Nebraska boards

For the 11th time, you were asked why the democrats and Joe Biden failed to do anything about the border crisis for NEARLY HIS ENTIRE TERM and ONCE AGAIN,
YOU CAME UP EMPTY.

But, but Trump!!!!!!!!!😩😩😩😩😩

Fact: it took Joe Biden 3.5 years to try to get an immigration bill passed.

Fact: illegals crossing over surged under Biden. I already posted this but Adolf clearly DGAF.

Fact: the Republicans got political with Joe's bill and it didn't pass because of Trump.

Fact: Adolf Shooky for 3.5 years--"All humans are legal!!!!! We don't need shit at the border. RACISTS!!!!! Brown people aren't a problem!!!!!! Who else is going to clean my toilets!!!!"

Fact: Adolf Shooky for the past 3 months--"GOT DAMMIT, WE NEEDED A BORDER BILL AND REEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP!!!!!! JOE TRIED TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM!!!!!"

Fact: Adolf Shooky is the dumbest fetus on the planet.

Fact: Adolf Shooky got BBQ sauce on his SATs.

Fact: Adolf Shooky also got drool on his SATs.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes and thall_
What a fcuking retard!!!

"honey, i had to use curse words on my internet fight today. no don't worry, i italicized it so they knew i was serious"

For the 11th time, you were asked why the democrats and Joe Biden failed to do anything about the border crisis for NEARLY HIS ENTIRE TERM
After decades of Congress doing nothing, it took most of Biden's 4-year term before a bipartisan border security bill was ready to be passed.
Holy Cow! Screech away!!! :)
But, but Trump!!!!!!!!!
But, but Trump told his minions in Congress to nix that bill for crass political purposes.

Thrill us all by telling us how your boy Trump solved the border problem before Biden took office with his 49 miles of new border wall. We're all ears.

After decades of Congress doing nothing, it took most of Biden's 4-year term before a bipartisan border security bill was ready to be passed.
Holy Cow! Screech away!!! :)

But, but Trump told his minions in Congress to nix that bill for crass political purposes.

Thrill us all by telling us how your boy Trump solved the border problem before Biden took office with his 49 miles of new border wall. We're all ears.
12th time. Do you have dementia or are you just stupid?

You were asked why the democrats and Joe Biden failed to do anything about the border crisis for NEARLY HIS ENTIRE TERM

v5PAPU.gif

Dude is a psychopath. Spends literally his entire retired life in the UCF WC. What a pathetic existence
Tell me the difference between crazyhole and Adolf. Both stray dogs that showed up and never left. Both socially weird and awkward AF. Both showed up to gloat about frost and became completely obsessed with the board. Both simpletons who are about 5-7 years behind everyone else in the US.

What else?

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Tell me the difference between crazyhole and Adolf. Both stray dogs that showed up and never left. Both socially weird and awkward AF. Both showed up to gloat about frost and became completely obsessed with the board. Both simpletons who are about 5-7 years behind everyone else in the US.

What else?
Both have no lives outside of this board with about 10 participants 🤡

Both are racist

remember when @DaShuckster let these zingers fly?

Dispite his Thursday night performance, Biden will win.
Old Man Biden ran (and won) and is running again (and will win again) BECAUSE of Trump's crazy term as POTUS.

Why should Biden be 'kicked to the curb'? It's telling that the naysayers can only talk about is his age. His accomplishments are undeniable.
And for all the 'dementia' talk about President Biden, Trump is the one who is really losing it.

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
I'll say this.

Trump is in trouble. Kamela will win this election. I have no doubt she will. $100 mil++ in donations, 50k++ newly signed-up volunteers, 35k newly registered volunteers in 3 days.

There is a massive amount of renewed energy out there for Harris and Trump's repeated attacks on people of color and women is going to backfire....badly.

Last edited:
Both have no lives outside of this board with about 10 participants
LOL Who are the ones needing to get a life? I'm not the ones getting little boners after every post I make.
remember when @DaShuckster let these zingers fly?
LOL Ahhhh, he '@s' me to make sure I see him. Ain't that precious. And, bless his little heart, he takes the time to go back to quote me.

All I can say is 'Thank God' this board is anonymous. You people's obsession with me is downright creepy.

I'll say this.

Trump is in trouble. Kamela will win this election. I have no doubt she will. $100 mil++ in donations, 50k++ newly signed-up volunteers, 35k newly registered volunteers in 3 days.

There is a massive amount of renewed energy out there for Harris and Trump's repeatitive attacks on people of color and women is going to backfire....badly.

If Kamala can be the opposite of Hillary, she has a very good chance of winning.

Trump v. Biden----a disaster. Donald has his work cut out for him, bigly.

Kamela will win this election. I have no doubt she will.
Of course she will. Look at the crazy old fart she's running against.

It was always a sure thing until Biden's shockingly bad debate performance. It had me going, "WTF? This election shouldn't be close. How can we allow that idiot to have any legit shot at returning to the WH?"

But unlike his counterpart, Biden truly wants what's best for our country and stepped out of the race. Frankly, I've been surprised by how much excitement and enthusiasm Harris has brought to the campaign. After a jolt of anxiety after Biden's horrendous debate performance, I'm feeling relaxed again. Harris will clean Trump's clock next November.

Reactions: PositYourself
All I can say is 'Thank God' this board is anonymous.
You're right, cuz last time you operated out from the cover of anonymity you were bullied to the point of exile.

You were a meek little weirdo who was shut down because your brand of humor has been socially conditioned to extinction outside of internet spaces filled with teenage girls and fat incels like @NinjaKnight

You mistake me calling you out on your repeated hypocrisy as obsession because you hate that i've turned your little bubble against you.

You hate having to contend with anyone of higher intellect who sterilizes your weird rants into the reality that you cheerlead a puppet show devoid of critical thinking.

So yes, I will continue to shove your face into your own shit. Partially because its hilarious, but also because its what the people want.

thats democracy baby 🤪

LOL Who are the ones needing to get a life? I'm not the ones getting little boners after every post I make.

LOL Ahhhh, he '@s' me to make sure I see him. Ain't that precious. And, bless his little heart, he takes the time to go back to quote me.

All I can say is 'Thank God' this board is anonymous. You people's obsession with me is downright creepy.
You’re a crazed lunatic. You spend your entire waking hours arguing with people decades younger than you on a UCF rivals WC website because:

1) You have basically been banned from all the Nebraska boards.

2) You have no social skills and are a sociopath. Hence, you have no friends.

3) Your wife is a disgusting mutt, so banging her isn’t an option

4) You are a loser with no ambition in a boring as hell state. So, you never developed any hobbies, so your life is basically over and are waiting to die posting in the WC.

5) You’re probably a pedophile creep, and nobody wants to be associated with you

Good grief. I made the mistake this afternoon of calling out my ankle biters. It was like pouring gasoline on their freak fire.

For the record, this is a poltical discussion board, not a middle school playground.

is this you bro???

I honestly think that this is some teenage mentality, female bot who comes out around mid afternoon a few times a week to say something completely out there or agree with anything Democrat and disagree with anything Republican. This can’t possibly be a real person. In the history of this bot’s posts I’ve never seen one thing that even resembled intelligence.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT