ADVERTISEMENT

Biden is a total racist POS

Yep. They are BOTH TOO OLD! It’s ridiculous really

There are probably a ton of good candidates, but they lack the experience, money and the most important popularity.
Trump isn't too old. His mental acuity is fine.

Trump isn't too old. His mental acuity is fine.
He will be 8 years older that 2016. I see elderly people everyday and almost no 70 year-old males are EXACTLY the same as 78. Some are the same. Very few. By 82-84, there is a big difference in most

We shouldn’t be having to discuss this issue whatsoever. Additionally, the male life expectancy in the United States is about 76

He will be 8 years older that 2016. I see elderly people everyday and almost no 70 year-old males are EXACTLY the same as 78. Some are the same. Very few. By 82-84, there is a big difference in most

We shouldn’t be having to discuss this issue whatsoever. Additionally, the male life expectancy in the United States is about 76
So what should be the age limit?

I hate to interrupt Crazy's self-perpetuating thread with a take from somebody else but I want to take this opportunity congratulate him on his brilliant new Biden-bashing tactic.

He must have realized trashing Biden on corruption and pussy-grabbing allegations probably weren't going to do it. But on the other hand, allegations of Joe's blatant RACISM compared to Trump is the winning ticket by golly!!!* :)

I clicked here just for this. I was wondering how quickly you'd swoop in to throw cover for your boy and you didn't dissapoint.

This is absolute sheer racism, complete with Biden declaring that blacks better all think alike (for him) or they aren't actually a black person, and here you are finding little to nothing wrong with it.

Incredible!

I clicked here just for this. I was wondering how quickly you'd swoop in to throw cover for your boy and you didn't dissapoint.

This is absolute sheer racism, complete with Biden declaring that blacks better all think alike (for him) or they aren't actually a black person, and here you are finding little to nothing wrong with it.

Incredible!
But, but, but, Trump thinks a Chinese-American reporter should ask China about the Wuhan killer Plague

Orange man= very bad
Dementia man= good. Or bad, but he has dementia so it’s doesn’t matter anyway

Reactions: Crazyhole
Don’t jump off a cliff when other blacks disown you

The blacks that I know, like Trump more than Biden

Probably true. However liking someone doesn't mean that you think they are competent.

Trump flags are flying on the water today!

I've made it abundantly clear here that I think Biden is a walking gaff machine and too old to be a decent President. The country could pick a long list of candidates who would be better than Joe Biden.

That said, he's going to beat "your boy" next November no matter how much "cover I throw" ol' Joe. :)

Biden's win next November says mountains more about Trump than it does about Biden.

I've made it abundantly clear here that I think Biden is a walking gaff machine and too old to be a decent President. The country could pick a long list of candidates who would be better than Joe Biden.

That said, he's going to beat "your boy" next November no matter how much "cover I throw" ol' Joe. :)

Biden's win next November says mountains more about Trump than it does about Biden.

Good to know you think overt racism is just a "gaffe".

Biden cannot get through a short interview with a black radio host without asserting that black people are mindless bots that liberal whites have figured out. He is not going to win because he won't be able to get through 20 minutes of an actual debate against Trump.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Good to know you think overt racism is just a "gaffe".
I'm assuming Trump's "fine people on both sides" comment about the Charlottesville KKK rally was just a "gaffe" too, right? :)
Shuckster accepts racism. Noted. Burning crosses in his lawn over the weekend.
Ack, I've been "outed"!!! I never realized until Biden's gaff how truly 'woke' and sensitive you guys were about racism in our country. I'll try hard to clean up my act---just for you all.

I'm assuming Trump's "fine people on both sides" comment about the Charlottesville KKK rally was just a "gaffe" too, right?
You’re so dramatic. It wasn’t a KKK rally and Trump condemned it. Get your facts straight

You’re so dramatic. It wasn’t a KKK rally and Trump condemned it. Get your facts straight
Oh. So it was a gaff. Okie-dokie.

Just curious, was the incident where one protester was run over and killed by a White Nationalist at the rally fake too?

Last edited:

Just curious, was the incident where one protester was run over and killed by a White Nationalist at the rally fake too?
One person dies 3 years ago and your world turned upside down. Who even remembers this shit anymore?

Coumo “the angel of death” has killed thousands and you’re bringing up one death 3 years ago not related to Trump

One person dies 3 years ago and your world turned upside down. Who even remembers this shit anymore?
The one person was run down by one of those "fine people" of the White Nationalist variety that Trump talked about.

Gee, I'm really sorry you don't remember this shit anymore, Mister "Get your Facts Straight" :)

The one person was run down by one of those "fine people" of the White Nationalist variety that Trump talked about.

Gee, I'm really sorry you don't remember this shit anymore, Mister "Get your Facts Straight" :)
Trump didn’t say that “fine people” ran down someone. Show me the quote that said that Trump condoned running someone over at a rally and called that individual a fine person.

Also, make sure you show me the quote where he condemned the people at the rally. You should have an easier time finding that

It just amazes me how you can so drastically change the subject of any post.

Biden blatantly made a racist comment towards blacks that is absolutely NOT open to interpretation.

One person, it will soon be down to zero. Probably even lower than that, believe me.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Republicans suddenly and inexplicably outraged on a racially insensitive comment after ignoring black issues for the past 400 years.

How predictable.

Don't worry, im sure you'll be back to normal the next time an unarmed 12 year old is gunned down by cops and you find out he was late for 3rd grade music class 4 times.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Put away your hood Shuckster. It's the year 2020.
Why? It prevents the spread of germs.

Klan-mask640-1280x720.jpg

We realize that you prefer to hear or read things in a way that is totally the opposite of what is said, but here is Trump in his own words.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
"I don’t believe it is possible to transcend race in this country. Race is a factor in this society. The legacy of Jim Crow and slavery has not gone away. It is not an accident that African-Americans experience high crime rates, are poor, and have less wealth. It is a direct result of our racial history." -- Barack Obama

I guess it makes sense that after 8 years of working with Obama that he would take on some racist tendencies

Joe Biden makes a dumbass comment (exactly like the one Trump made about Jews in FC's clip above) and suddenly you are all 'woke' to the issue of racism.

Seriously, you MAGA hatters crack me up! :) :) :)

How were you able to make this video? Your editing skills are amazing
Its easy. Just hear something, take it completely as if the guy is saying the exact opposite of what I want to hear, then post the actual video that goes 100% against what I thought it said. The hard part is ignoring what was said but I lean hard on my TDS.

Joe Biden makes a dumbass comment (exactly like the one Trump made about Jews in FC's clip above) and suddenly you are all 'woke' to the issue of racism.

Seriously, you MAGA hatters crack me up! :) :) :)
Hahahahaha!!!! :uzi:[roll][roll][roll]

Totally taken out of context. fried-chicken shit and the Shookster are pretty slick

He’s only referring to the Muslim who wants to eliminate the Jews from the face of the Earth. Not himself vs Biden.

If Biden said that it would be a disgrace for blacks to vote for a KKK leader, I think that we would be OK with it. Right guys? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

i can see why the biden camp has had him on lock down for most of the corona virus. every time he talks he puts his foot in his mouth.

the debates are going to be hilarious.
2 person debates are actually Biden's strength and Trump's weakness. Trump does well in large field debates where you have to make a sound bite in 30 seconds, Biden struggles there, which is very similar to television. However, give Biden a minute or two to expound on policy and he's very good. That's how he became the nominee.

Incredible!
He has made those types of comments his entire career. Talked of not being able to go into a convenience store without a slight Indian accent, and Obama being the total package as a clean articulate black man. Add to that the groping and sniffing, and dementia , and Biden is the true total package.

He has made those types of comments his entire career. Talked of not being able to go into a convenience store without a slight Indian accent, and Obama being the total package as a clean articulate black man. Add to that the groping and sniffing, and dementia , and Biden is the true total package.
There was no malice behind any of those comments.

ADVERTISEMENT