ADVERTISEMENT

Bidens latest, um, gaffe?

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
Did anybody else see his bizarre statement at a rally this weekend? Talking about how kids like to rub the hair on his legs.

I'm sorry, but if I was a close family member of his I think we would have to have a sit down conversation about whether he's really up for this job. It's starting to get kind of sad to watch.

Did anybody else see his bizarre statement at a rally this weekend? Talking about how kids like to rub the hair on his legs.

I'm sorry, but if I was a close family member of his I think we would have to have a sit down conversation about whether he's really up for this job. It's starting to get kind of sad to watch.
which gaffe? the crazy rant or the one of him biting his wifes finger? LOL at the left and him being the front runner.

i think its safe to say he is in the beginning stages of dementia. he should bow out now, but selfishly i hope he stays in. he is going to have more gaffes as the spotlight shines brighter.

“I got a lot of — I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun,” Biden said. “And the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and then watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it.”

“So I learned about roaches. I learned about kids jumping on my lap. And I love kids jumping on my lap. And I tell you what, the men are now all men. The guys I work with down here, and they’re all guys at the time, they’re all good men.”

which gaffe? the crazy rant or the one of him biting his wifes finger? LOL at the left and him being the front runner.

i think its safe to say he is in the beginning stages of dementia. he should bow out now, but selfishly i hope he stays in. he is going to have more gaffes as the spotlight shines brighter.

He really sounds like an old man who is beginning to lose his cognitive ability. I don't know if I'd say it looks like dementia, just someone really showing the signs of aging.

Meh. Patrick and Bloomberg are in now. If Biden improves fine, if not fine too.

What was the reference to roaches all about? He goes immediately from roaches to kids.

Reactions: UCFWayne
CNN had psychologists on diagnosing Trump on air during the campaign. I’m interested to see if Biden gets the same treatment.

You know the answer to that.

Couldn't get the video to play but the still image of him biting his wife is funny. Probably something I would do to my wife screwing around.... I am not running for President though.

I can't wait for that to be chopped up into an ad once Biden locks up the nomination. Get ready for frequent TV spots featuring Joe Biden talking about kids rubbing down his hairy legs to watch his blonde hair stick up, and how much he enjoys having children on his lap.

CNN had psychologists on diagnosing Trump on air during the campaign. I’m interested to see if Biden gets the same treatment.
The two are very similar in how their stream of consciousness leads to weird statements. The difference is that trumps statements from one self edifying point to another whereas Biden sounds like memories pop up at any given moment and he talks about them. Its very reminiscent of my grandpa when he was about 85 years old: could answer questions with a clear answer but then go off on weird tangents. Ask a question about a car he had in 1942 and he could answer, but three minutes later he was talking about a guy who installed a furnace last year who's mom owned a restaurant that she bought with money that came from a lawsuit against a doctor that moved here from indiana after the war.

Jesus Christ. Our resident Trumpsters are actually expressing concern about Joe Biden's cognitive abilities???!?

Seriously, you can't make this sh*t up!!! :)

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Jesus Christ. Our resident Trumpsters are actually expressing concern about Joe Biden's cognitive abilities???!?

Seriously, you can't make this sh*t up!!! :)
You certainly are consistent in your shtick.

it's like they are begging for depressed turnouts by pushing Biden this much, basically giving the middle finger to the Youth/College Age vote
hype-biden-rally-e1556822644316.jpg

CNN and Political nerds obsession with flipping the 67 year old White Male Diner regular in Rural PA who will eventually vote for Trump anyway instead of motivating Left of Center 25 year old female voters that stay on the sidelines, Brilliant!

LOL Given all of Trump's shenanigans and batsh*t crazy comments, I am the one who's being remarkably consistent in my shtick??? :)
Yup. You are tremendously consistent in redirecting everything to "OMG Trump" and then layering a nice coating of gaslighting on it. So much so that it's actually funny at this point. It's like you parody yourself every time.

CNN and Political nerds obsession with flipping the 67 year old White Male Diner regular in Rural PA who will eventually vote for Trump anyway instead of motivating Left of Center 25 year old female voters that stay on the sidelines, Brilliant!
I'm sure that Biden would be more than happy to rub those 25-year-old women's shoulders and whisper sweet nothings in their ears.

At least you're now admitting that it's CNN's objective to "motivate" people to vote D.

Yup. You are tremendously consistent in redirecting everything to "OMG Trump" and then layering a nice coating of gaslighting on it. So much so that it's actually funny at this point. It's like you parody yourself every time.

I don't mean to totally take this thread off-topic, but can I get some opinions on what gaslighting looks like in personal relationships? Has anybody here ever dealt with it in real life?

I don't mean to totally take this thread off-topic, but can I get some opinions on what gaslighting looks like in personal relationships? Has anybody here ever dealt with it in real life?
I'm guessing that, at some time, you've brought up something to your wife that you're concerned about and had her come back with "you're just being too sensitive/crazy/bad at something." Then a pattern of that type of thing that's got you thinking, maybe I am crazy/sensitive/bad at something. It can be very emotionally abusive.

I'm guessing that, at some time, you've brought up something to your wife that you're concerned about and had her come back with "you're just being too sensitive/crazy/bad at something." Then a pattern of that type of thing that's got you thinking, maybe I am crazy/sensitive/bad at something. It can be very emotionally abusive.

Not exactly but close. I'm nearing the end of a divorce and have been reflecting back on things. Been kind of trying to distract myself and placing a lot of blame on myself but the more I think about the past, the more I'm realizing that there was a lot of emotional manipulation going on. I was suicidal last year, which was totally out of character for me but I've had a few friends come to me recently and tell me that they felt like I got there because of abuse. It's a weird place to be in because I'm a man and have always been pretty strong but I'm starting to see that they are probably right. I thought I was just insane and worthless, but now I'm starting to see that it was basically just because I was being gas lighted.

had a family member at the recent trump rally in ft lauderdale. she had a great time and met a lot of very friendly people.

Politics is the new religion and culture. As long as you are like me, why not be friendly?

As long as you are like me, why not be friendly?
Together, in a spirit of friendship, we can yell obscenities and throw the bird at the a-hole members of the liberal, elite media who are recording us in the back of the assembly hall.

thanks obama
What a pile of bullsh*t.

From Day 1 President Obama reached out of the Congressional Republicans. It was the Congressional Republicans and Red Meat Talk Radio who loudly proclaimed they'd rather have the Obama Presidency fail than have the United States win.

What a pile of bullsh*t.

From Day 1 President Obama reached out of the Congressional Republicans. It was the Congressional Republicans and Red Meat Talk Radio who loudly proclaimed they'd rather have the Obama Presidency fail than have the United States win.

Please give citation on how he reached out. It may have happened but all I remember is his comment about how elections have consequences.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT