ADVERTISEMENT

Big 12 Impact on AAC

What happens when the B10 and SEC raid the ACC for spare parts again?

Are you mad that Houston had a better season than UCFs in 2013?
That's hilarious. UCF beat Penn State in Happy Valley. Beat #8 Louisville at Louisville when they went 12-1. Beat #6 Baylor at full strength in the Fiesta Bowl. Only loss was by 3 points to South Carolina who finished ranked #4 in the country. Houston lost to 6-6 UConn and beat a Florida State team without their starting QB and a backup that was carted off the field and only hobbled back on because there was no other QB on the roster with any experience. Don't be mad just because your Gators got shellacked by Michigan today and haven't been relevant recently other than the notorious 2 Gators blocking each other in a loss to FCS Georgia Southern or that dude shitting his pants against ECU.

That's hilarious. UCF beat Penn State in Happy Valley. Beat #8 Louisville at Louisville when they went 12-1. Beat #6 Baylor at full strength in the Fiesta Bowl. Only loss was by 3 points to South Carolina who finished ranked #4 in the country. Houston lost to 6-6 UConn and beat a Florida State team without their starting QB and a backup that was carted off the field and only hobbled back on because there was no other QB on the roster with any experience. Don't be mad just because your Gators got shellacked by Michigan today and haven't been relevant recently other than the notorious 2 Gators blocking each other in a loss to FCS Georgia Southern or that dude shitting his pants against ECU.

See that is what I am talking about. Knock a team for losing to an FCS school when UCF did exactly that and a team that isn't in the sun belt now. The delusion and arrogance displayed here. Make excuses for Houston playing a backup as if Florida was playing their starter and because you are so ignorant, FSU benched golson because of poor play so Maguire WAS their starter.

They have been relevant since 0-12, winning their division and go see what their recruiting class is ranked (particularly scout.com).....

know you are the ones who claimed UCF had passed UF a year ago....

Last edited:
See that is what I am talking about. Knock a team for losing to an FCS school when UCF did exactly that and a team that isn't in the sun belt now. The delusion and arrogance displayed here. Make excuses for Houston playing a backup as if Florida was playing their starter and because you are so ignorant, FSU benched golson because of poor play so Maguire WAS their starter.

They have been relevant since 0-12, winning their division and go see what their recruiting class is ranked (particularly scout.com).....

I don't think there was many UCF fans claiming UCF passed UF. They may have stated they were better team last year. Not much of an argument when UF brings in more revenue and because that status brings in better recruits. It has to be painful that your beloved Gators regressed back to an average team in their bowl game today. :sunglasses:

Reactions: Square Knight
Houston isn't going anywhere unless the Big 12 loses another Texas team. If that happens, the ACC be poached again. Sultan do you want to be paired up with West Virginia in the east?

I don't think there was many UCF fans claiming UCF passed UF. They may have stated they were better team last year. Not much of an argument when UF brings in more revenue and because that status brings in better recruits. It has to be painful that your beloved Gators regressed back to an average team in their bowl game today. :sunglasses:

Like I said, bowl games are meaningless. All I know is they have top 5 class coming in and could have been in the playoff had they not lost their qb because of a careless decision. They have the right coach. The ineptitude of the backup who has been playing goes to show how poor the predecessor was in evaluating and developing QBs.

You are delusional. Why are you even trolling this board? The knock was the two gators blocking each other and the dude shitting his pants not the losing to an FCS school. Also I wasn't making excuses for Houston and wasn't even comparing them to Florida. I said that their season wasn't as good as UCF's 2013 season when UCF beat 2 top 8 teams at full strength and lost to the #4 team in the country by 3. Houston beat a single top 10 team who was down to a 3rd string QB for part of the game and lost to a UConn team with a losing record. UCF even with 0-12 still has just as much success as Florida over the past 6 years. Same number of wins. UCF has 3 bowl wins and a Fiesta Bowl win. Florida has 3 bowl wins but no major bowls. UCF has 3 conference titles and Florida has 0. Congrats on being able to out-recruit a G5 team and win a division that featured no top 25 teams btw. I guess Florida is back to relevance.

You are delusional. Why are you even trolling this board? The knock was the two gators blocking each other and the dude shitting his pants not the losing to an FCS school. Also I wasn't making excuses for Houston and wasn't even comparing them to Florida. I said that their season wasn't as good as UCF's 2013 season when UCF beat 2 top 8 teams at full strength and lost to the #4 team in the country by 3. Houston beat a single top 10 team who was down to a 3rd string QB for part of the game and lost to a UConn team with a losing record. UCF even with 0-12 still has just as much success as Florida over the past 6 years. Same number of wins. UCF has 3 bowl wins and a Fiesta Bowl win. Florida has 3 bowl wins but no major bowls. UCF has 3 conference titles and Florida has 0. Congrats on being able to out-recruit a G5 team and win a division that featured no top 25 teams btw. I guess Florida is back to relevance.

Uh you pointed out that Georgia southern was an FCS school. You know what the jab was. If you go back 6 seasons then you are including Tebows sugar bowl win where they finished #3. So in the past 6 seasons UF has 4 bowl wins and 2 sugar bowl appearances (1 win and 1 loss). [laughing] Fail! Yes they are relevant? Like how does a team who isn't relevant have the #1 class on scout and #5 on rivals?

And you do make excuses or try to conveniently talk up UCF like going back 6 seasons and leaving out UCFs narrow loss to 1 win temple in 2013 when you try to criticize Houston for beating a 3rd string qb.

Uh you pointed out that Georgia southern was an FCS school. You know what the jab was. If you go back 6 seasons then you are including Tebows sugar bowl win where they finished #3. So in the past 6 seasons UF has 4 bowl wins and 2 sugar bowl appearances (1 win and 1 loss). [laughing] Fail! Yes they are relevant? Like how does a team who isn't relevant have the #1 class on scout and #5 on rivals?

And you do make excuses or try to conveniently talk up UCF like going back 6 seasons and leaving out UCFs narrow loss to 1 win temple in 2013 when you try to criticize Houston for beating a 3rd string qb.
UCF beat temple in 2013 so maybe you should check your facts. The Tebow Sugar bowl wasn't 6 seasons ago so maybe you should check your math.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
Relevance is playing and possibly winning in a BCS major bowl or playoff game. Nobody sitting on their couch watching football is aware or cares how a recruiting site is rating the Gators.

Reactions: UCFKnightATL
Relevance is playing and possibly winning in a BCS major bowl or playoff game. Nobody sitting on their couch watching football is aware or cares how a recruiting site is rating the Gators.

Well not to a casual fan like you. But anywho, So UCF has been irrelevant every year in their existence except 1? Ouch man cmon that's your school!

Well not to a casual fan like you. But anywho, So UCF has been irrelevant every year in their existence except 1? Ouch man cmon that's your school!
Trolling another school's sports board because you're a loser with way too much time on his hand and no friends who are fans of UF to talk to? Ouch man cmon that's you!

Reactions: LemmyKilmister

No one cares about the blue and orange here. go home lil boy

Trolling another school's sports board because you're a loser with way too much time on his hand and no friends who are fans of UF to talk to? Ouch man cmon that's you!

Why would someone come on another school's board to fight with it's fans? To top it off, we aren't even rivals.

Reactions: CBlackwellRN
Ouch guys c'mon, any news about UCF football? It's too quiet. Where is the #otowntakeover

Last edited:
Reactions: MasterKnight

Keep posting. Shows you have no life because you get satisfaction by logging in everyday to troll the boards. Loser.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT