ADVERTISEMENT

Big12 Conference plays starts for UCF mens on Saturday. First 5 games.

So, refs call every ticky-tacky foul on UCF, but our players can get their head knocked off while shooting and no call. wtf? Is this what the Big12 is going to be like?

Gabe Davis is injured, I hope he plays. But, yes, people who live up North play better in the cold. They live in it so are acclimated to it. When I go up North to go snowboarding it takes me a couple days to get use to it. But, who knows. The NFL is strange for betting. But, I serously doubt Miami will beat the Chiefs in -5 degree snowy weather. I'm putting my money on KC.

UCF is NOT beating Kansas tonight. Book it.
Book it. Book KC too. Because Tyreke Hill never played in cold weather. Ever. No Dolphins have. They play all of their games in Florida.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just bought tix for the Saturday BYU game. Hulu Bowl at UCF football stadium then B-ball game. Wondering if they gonna let me bring in a palm frond. :p

I am very happy to be proved wrong. Great win for UCF.
I'm going to eat some crow here....for the first time in a long time, Johnny won the Coaching battle last night. His adjustments (changing to Allen to run the Point, attacking the basket not just dribbling around outside until the final seconds of the shot clock, switching to a Zone D, getting back on D to prevent the KS fast breaks and most of all, working with Diallo on his shooting and poise with the ball (he was the best big man on the floor last night). Congrats Johnny, you outcoached one of the best in the game last night. Now do it every week and watch what can happen!

Reactions: Guinness_Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT