ADVERTISEMENT

BLM Leader Now Thinks More Police/Security are Needed

its-a-trap

BLM is all for police, so long as they're not actually policing, but instead making brownies, playing jump rope, and taking feel good pictures with the locals.

They call it "community policing", which is just a way of saying "walk around for presence but don't dare actually police anything".

Afterall, cops have an infinite amount of free time to bullshit.

Reactions: jetsaholic
yea....because we can't have cops/nighttime apartment security AND cops not killing black people at the same time! You got 'em there!!!

You are witnessing the effects of a generation of children who have grown up in an isolated tech infused bubble. They only communicate in settings they can control. When their brains are forced to process information or interactions where they can't control the outcome, they are unable to cope with the outcome, even if it is an outcome they desire, because they are conditioned to believe that anything that they aren't controlling is a risk, or worse, a threat.

Most of the BLM leaders (and the academics and hippies that like to pretend that the hard core activists actually appreciate their presence), aren't against cops. They are against cops they can't control. Listen closely to what they are usually asking for. "Cops that reflect our community" "Cops that understand my point of view" This isn't a new message. The police administration folks, black and white, have put cops on the street, both black and white to try and tackle that problem. Which ignores the very real life lesson that there is a segment of society that is going to provoke the same response from any human in a police uniform, regardless of whether they are "my" cops or "your" cops.

If you've haven't watched that recent BBC documentary on Chicago gun violence, its worth finding on the net. there is a rapper, political activist and gang member who gives an interview. In it, he basically says that after 10 years of protesting police brutality he has learned that it is a waste of time. There are some [people] (he uses another word) that just need to get killed. The problem will never be better, no matter how good or bad the cops are, until those people are eliminated from Chicago. Its a chilling interview and harkens back to 1930s Chicago -- and Nazi Germany for that matter. Its just a matter of time until the loose cells of political activism we call BLM reach the same conclusions on a local level. Others call it maturing.

Wait, so the AR-15 DID NOT kill this kid? It just robbed him? Does this mean we've been wrong all along about the bloodthirsty AR-15's?

Reactions: SublimeKnight
yea....because we can't have cops/nighttime apartment security AND cops not killing black people at the same time! You got 'em there!!!

Yea, that's not the point. At all.

The point is that in most cities, the total violent crime occurs in "known" areas and usually within a defined geographic space. Not ALL violent crime but usually most. It's by far the most dangerous area for police to patrol in; it's by far the most dangerous place for police to respond to calls in.

These areas just happen to be where the bulk of these real or manufacturered "outrage" stories are occurring. I say manufactured since we have countless examples of people lying about encounters with police simply to slander their names or create fake racism.

We've seen in most big cities that police simply aren't patrolling these communities like they used to. And who could blame them? These are the most violent and dangerous places for police to begin with, and now they have to deal with the media joining in the narrative that all cops are racists and murderers, which is echoed in these communities.

Routine stops are being lied about to make it look like something its' not.

Many cops don't see the point of patrolling an area that puts their life or career in jeopardy simply due to being a cop. When the people in that community publicly espouse views that paints them as racists or murderers.

Yea, that's not the point. At all.

The point is that in most cities, the total violent crime occurs in "known" areas and usually within a defined geographic space. Not ALL violent crime but usually most. It's by far the most dangerous area for police to patrol in; it's by far the most dangerous place for police to respond to calls in.

These areas just happen to be where the bulk of these real or manufacturered "outrage" stories are occurring. I say manufactured since we have countless examples of people lying about encounters with police simply to slander their names or create fake racism.

We've seen in most big cities that police simply aren't patrolling these communities like they used to. And who could blame them? These are the most violent and dangerous places for police to begin with, and now they have to deal with the media joining in the narrative that all cops are racists and murderers, which is echoed in these communities.

Routine stops are being lied about to make it look like something its' not.

Many cops don't see the point of patrolling an area that puts their life or career in jeopardy simply due to being a cop. When the people in that community publicly espouse views that paints them as racists or murderers.
Why did cops invent no snitching?

Why did cops invent no snitching?

Joking yes?

PS- are you moving to south St Pete any time soon? I ask since I know for a fact that 83% of all shots fired at police happen in a 20 block radius south of Central.

How often do you go out to eat down there?

Joking yes?

PS- are you moving to south St Pete any time soon? I ask since I know for a fact that 83% of all shots fired at police happen in a 20 block radius south of Central.

How often do you go out to eat down there?
I'm serious. Cops rarely snitch on each other. Rather let someone take a charge rather than ruining their buddies career. We've now seen this with police shootings in Chicago, Miami, and Tulsa to name a few.

PS - I live in Lakewood Estates which is in South St Pete.

I'm serious. Cops rarely snitch on each other. Rather let someone take a charge rather than ruining their buddies career. We've now seen this with police shootings in Chicago, Miami, and Tulsa to name a few.

PS - I live in Lakewood Estates which is in South St Pete.

lol. Dude you live next to a Country Club. I'm talking about the immediate area south and west of Central.

Your first point, again, makes no sense. Cops are under the scrutiny of cameras, oversight, and often internal investigations. Hell, the Tulsa incident had 3 different cameras rolling during the entire time.

No snitching in crime ridden neighborhoods means you don't help the cops. With anything. Meaning you let violent offenders off the hook, free to kill someone else down the road or continue flooding the area with drugs.

It's not remotely the same. You're stretching yet again.

lol. Dude you live next to a Country Club. I'm talking about the immediate area south and west of Central.

Your first point, again, makes no sense. Cops are under the scrutiny of cameras, oversight, and often internal investigations. Hell, the Tulsa incident had 3 different cameras rolling during the entire time.

No snitching in crime ridden neighborhoods means you don't help the cops. With anything. Meaning you let violent offenders off the hook, free to kill someone else down the road or continue flooding the area with drugs.

It's not remotely the same. You're stretching yet again.
Of course, who wants to live in a crime ridden neighborhood.
My point is that all of these shootings aren't based on lies by witnesses fueled by the media. In several cases it was found the officers stories didn't align with what was on video. Had there been no video we'd have to rely on the officers version of events. No snitching occurs in police departments and bad neighborhoods, and negatively impacts both.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT