ADVERTISEMENT

Boris Johnson tests positive for Democrat Hoax...errr COVID 19

I mean, it shouldn't be partisan to want fewer people to die. We get accused of partisan politics when we point out the mismanagement of a crisis that is clearly mismanaged. Giving the government an undeserved pass because Trump is a Republican is the issue.
If only he was more like Cuomo.

I never thought I would see the day that the same liberals who decried trumps America-first platform as xenophobic would criticize him for not being more isolationist.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
I never thought I would see the day that the same liberals who decried trumps America-first platform as xenophobic would criticize him for not being more isolationist.
Swing and a miss!

Yeah, who would have thought we'd want Trump to be more isolationist...during a PANDEMIC.

If only he was more like Cuomo.
Cuomo ****ed up by not preemptively shutting his state down. Many governors have benefited from seeing his failings. He's been very proactive about trying to get PPE and equipment and workforce to his state. His press briefings are never political and he seems to be working hard to fix it. He should never be reelected again because of his lack of action early on. But he has been creative and very aggressive about mitigation.

Reactions: Crazyhole
Cuomo ****ed up by not preemptively shutting his state down. Many governors have benefited from seeing his failings. He's been very proactive about trying to get PPE and equipment and workforce to his state. His press briefings are never political and he seems to be working hard to fix it. He should never be reelected again because of his lack of action early on. But he has been creative and very aggressive about mitigation.

Now this is an honest take.

Trump gets on national tv and trashes governors daily but it's the Democrats the politicize the virus? Please pass the stuff that you are smoking.
It’s not the same at all. The “hoax” bullshit is implying that he didn’t take this serious and didn’t act in time. The Illinois and Michigan governors are complaining too damn much. That’s all he’s saying. He’s had nothing but good things to say about the California governor

It’s not the same at all. The “hoax” bullshit is implying that he didn’t take this serious and didn’t act in time. The Illinois and Michigan governors are complaining too damn much. That’s all he’s saying. He’s had nothing but good things to say about the California governor

His tone didn't get more serious until last week. The CA gov never speaks about him. Trump only attacks those who offer any criticism.

His tone didn't get more serious until last week. The CA gov never speaks about him. Trump only attacks those who offer any criticism.
They are a bunch of lazy babies. They need to do their jobs and stop whining

Trump was serious when he needed to be serious a few weeks ago

They are a bunch of lazy babies. They need to do their jobs and stop whining

Trump was serious when he needed to be serious a few weeks ago

They are trying to do their job, that's why they are complaining that they aren't getting help.

Look at Cuomo's daily performance then look at Trump's daily performance and tell me who is serious.

They are trying to do their job, that's why they are complaining that they aren't getting help.

Look at Cuomo's daily performance then look at Trump's daily performance and tell me who is serious.
Cuomo getting serious now is like hitting the iceberg on the Titanic and now getting serious.
Expanding on this analogy, Captain Trump is telling the world "how appreciative" the passengers are that he's provided them with all the lifeboats they could ever want.

Expanding on this analogy, Captain Trump is telling the world "how appreciative" the passengers are that he's provided them with all the lifeboats they could ever want.
Yeah they are the same thing you fool. :rolleyes:
I didn’t think a TDS titanic analogy exIsted, but you made one up

Damn. He's in intensive care now.

I certainly never wish harm on anyone, but I mean the guy bragged about shaking hands with covid positive people a few weeks ago. You can't help stupid.

Damn. He's in intensive care now.

I certainly never wish harm on anyone, but I mean the guy bragged about shaking hands with covid positive people a few weeks ago. You can't help stupid.
Yeah once you are hospitalized in intensive care for this it generally doesn’t progress well from there from what I’m seeing.

Yeah once you are hospitalized in intensive care for this it generally doesn’t progress well from there from what I’m seeing.
I'll probably get attacked for this and I'm not questioning the severity of his illness, but if a world leader gets sick it's not unusual to see drastic measures to be taken to ensure their health. It's very possible that he is extremely sick and it's also possible that this is just extreme precaution. Either way, the guy was a total jackass for intentionally exposing himself to a life-threatening disease.

I'll probably get attacked for this and I'm not questioning the severity of his illness, but if a world leader gets sick it's not unusual to see drastic measures to be taken to ensure their health. It's very possible that he is extremely sick and it's also possible that this is just extreme precaution. Either way, the guy was a total jackass for intentionally exposing himself to a life-threatening disease.
He is young enough where even in ICU he can come out of it. Not sure if he has other conditions though. I don’t think they would make it public knowledge unless he was very sick. Wish him the best.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT