ADVERTISEMENT

For the dopes who spread their vax conspiracies--COVID-19 vaccines and sudden deaths: Separating fact from fiction

KnighttimeJoe

Todd's Tiki Bar
May 29, 2001
Read and then STFU. Your heart problems, joint aches, and chair breaking skills come from your lifetime of eating Whopper, Whopper, Whopper, Whopper, Junior, double, triple Whopper AT BK--YOU'VE HAD IT YOUR WAY FOR DECADES and now your heart is exploding...

Not from a got damn vaccine.

Kristen Panthagani, MD, PhD
Emergency Medicine physician at Yale

I know the credentials are a little high for you chuds since she didnt graduate from the University of Twitter and get her residency with Alex Berenson or Igor Chudov, but it's basically game, set, match for you Salad Dodging twits.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

I know the credentials are a little high for you chuds since she didnt graduate from the University of Twitter and get her residency with Alex Berenson or Igor Chudov, but it's basically game, set, match for you Salad Dodging twits.

BOOM!!!!

Amazing how the Twitter pros and buffet frequenters have completely dodged this thread. Wonder why?
Obviously UCFBurstingSeams is smarter than some Yale doctor. I mean he's the one that figured out 9mm is deadlier than 5.56 rifle rounds, thus leading to the US Department of Defense switching their millions of M-4's out for hipoints to increase their lethality.

Read and then STFU. Your heart problems, joint aches, and chair breaking skills come from your lifetime of eating Whopper, Whopper, Whopper, Whopper, Junior, double, triple Whopper AT BK--YOU'VE HAD IT YOUR WAY FOR DECADES and now your heart is exploding...

Not from a got damn vaccine.

Where is @Boston.Knight ?

Run for the hills human trash
CelebratedMiniatureCaimanlizard-max-1mb.gif

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Let's see how long the following dodge this thread:

Melvin: @KNIGHTTIME^
Wawa Employee Melvin: @BCHailMary
Igor Chudov's Shoe Shiner: @Boston.Knight
Mr Science Degree: @Nautiknight
100% epitome of diet and health: @UCFBS

I know the latter has stuck his fat fingers in his ears while screaming the Whopper song and ignored it because he's spent the past three days answering everything else that goes on in here.

• Haha
I know the latter has stuck his fat fingers in his ears while screaming the Whopper song and ignored it because he's spent the past three days answering everything else that goes on in here.
Waiting on the tangential manifesto/s in 3.., 2..,1….

Followed by a cabal and ****tard reference

• Haha
Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
Waiting on the tangential manifesto/s in 3.., 2..,1….

Followed by a cabal and ****tard reference
I guess we will have to turn up our got damn hearing aids by the time UCFBS addresses this thread. He's been busy as hell responding to and liking posts in the "Build each other up, not down" and Elon musk threads in the Dungeon even though he's been tagged here and in the Ron DeSantis thread.

Reminds me of when Boston ran for the hill in this thread: https://ucf.forums.rivals.com/threa...a-bay-rays-catcher-died-from-a-vaccine.98578/

Still waiting on pins and needles for @UCFBS to come out of hiding and address everything he was wrong about. Might have to tag him every day until he does.

Coward.

After a series of ultimate smackdowns of biblical, buffet-like proportions, it appears that the evil parade float has been defeated 👍😊

AP_20055365950093-640x400.jpg
Do you ever notice that the behavior of these anti-vaxx/Twitter-loving belief artists/human trash/Alex Berenson bros/conspiracy theorist nutjobs is the exact same?

@Boston.Knight = @UCFBS

Same exact thing happens EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. They spend months posting misinformation and utter nonsense, get called out, and disappear faster than a fart in the wind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT