ADVERTISEMENT

Bowl Game Uniforms

We should wear the USF uniform combo (if we're dark). For that game they put the images of each player on every helmet. Instead, they should put a picture of GOL holding up the Fiesta Bowl trophy on every helmet.....our present meets the past kind of thing. Whatever we do, it should be something special.

Would kind of be a nice, snarky "F You" to the staff as well (assuming it actually does get coached byvthe old staff).

Reactions: 80'sKnight
Ok, its decided then. Go with the Nike color splash unis.

Nebraska-Fan-Buys-Wisconsin-Season-Tickets.jpg

I suggest we go with a red and white combination. If we are going to be a 4 hour Nebraska commercial, we might as well look the part.
If we are going to be advertising for nebraska then I suggest we wear the color pallets of all the teams that beat them this year. Yeah it will look a bit funky with what I can only assume is around 30 different colors, but better then using the color pallets from all the teams that beat us this year :joy:

On a serious note, since we're the away team, I'm expecting white jerseys just like the Fiesta Bowl. Maybe anthracite.

Throw in a little black and the old yellow we called gold, and we can be the golden corn shucking knight huskers..

If we are going to be advertising for nebraska then I suggest we wear the color pallets of all the teams that beat them this year. Yeah it will look a bit funky with what I can only assume is around 30 different colors, but better then using the color pallets from all the teams that beat us this year :joy:
16e2ef67-9358-4391-9fb0-300b878ad769_166561_CUSTOM.jpg

Reactions: Knightlife77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT