ADVERTISEMENT

Bowser coming back

Makes sense....although too many guys don't think logically that one more college year would help them

Dude is an absolute unit. I would love to keep his experience to hang around the likes of McDonald. Lot of talent in the RB room and hopefully we get Harvey back. Who knows, maybe he just really loves it here. No way he got this much love at Northwestern I'll tell you that! Just don't see it though, just risks more injury.

I think he will be getting ready for the combine. I can't see him staying he has the film already on his great vision and his leg strength to move the pile forward.. He's NFL material if healthy

I think he will be getting ready for the combine. I can't see him staying he has the film already on his great vision and his leg strength to move the pile forward.. He's NFL material if healthy
No, what he has is 2 games of film and 11 games of injuries.....needs to have a full healthy year to get a better situation than UFA.

I would be shocked if Bowser came back. It seemed like this game was his show for the pro scouts. We pummeled him into the ground with 35 carries, I don't think he's going to come back for more punishment next season.

Reactions: FoxKnight and PhDee
In the NFL he has to learn to get out of bounds and not always fight for the extra half yard. Those guys are out of league fast. Fun to watch but not good on their health.

Reactions: FoxKnight
No, what he has is 2 games of film and 11 games of injuries.....needs to have a full healthy year to get a better situation than UFA.
Two games of film lol??? He's carried the ball nearly 500 times in his college career.

You don't think scouts can find the B10 film of Bowser rushing for 117 against Wisconsin (2018)? Or 165 against Iowa (2018)? Or 166 against Illinois (2018)? Or the Big Ten Championship game against Ohio State?

I'm not saying anything about the likelihood he could be drafted or not. I'm just saying he's had a lot of wear and tear on his body already, and to say he doesn't have much on film is just nonsense.

Two games of film lol??? He's carried the ball nearly 500 times in his college career.

You don't think scouts can find the B10 film of Bowser rushing for 117 against Wisconsin (2018)? Or 165 against Iowa (2018)? Or 166 against Illinois (2018)? Or the Big Ten Championship game against Ohio State?

I'm not saying anything about the likelihood he could be drafted or not. I'm just saying he's had a lot of wear and tear on his body already, and to say he doesn't have much on film is just nonsense.
Can see both sides. It all comes down to NFL appetite. None= He comes back Some= Life expectancy for RB is low, got to go

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT