ADVERTISEMENT

Boxer previously barred from women’s events wins fight after opponent quits in 46 seconds

Even though she's from Algeria, Trump brought the issue up in one of his recent stump speeches. The guy may be an idiot, but he damn well knows what triggers his base.

How fūcking inbred do you actually have to be in order to think this remotely matters? It's 100% a dog whistle just to stir up morons. Literally no one whining about this actually cares about women boxing, they just want a socially acceptable outlet for their transphobia. That's all this is, and it's pathetic.

What happened to all the inbred GOPers arguing that a women born with a vagina but has elevated levels of testosterone later in life can identify as a man? I thoroughly enjoyed that.

What happened to all the inbred GOPers arguing that a women born with a vagina but has elevated levels of testosterone later in life can identify as a man? I thoroughly enjoyed that.
> 8am on a beautiful Saturday
> first thought is of a tranny’s balls & pussy
> “why aren’t more of yall talking about this?? I thoroughly enjoyed that”

what a wild line of thinking

Reactions: Ucfmikes
QUOTE="thall_, post: 3280433, member: 36038"]
> 8am on a beautiful Saturday
> first thought is of a tranny’s balls & pussy
> “why aren’t more of yall talking about this?? I thoroughly enjoyed that”

what a wild line of thinking

LMAO
[/QUOTE]

🤣 😂 🤣

Bro stop embarrassing him. But for real though this is hilarious. Absolutely zero content, he can't make a single actual argument for his case.

Imagine being so goddamn inbred that "you posted in a thread that I also posted in" is any sort of a gotcha. Good God he's already dead from your last post here, you don't need to keep trolling him anymore. 🤣

Do me a favor and explain timezones to him, not everyone has spent their entire pathetic existence in their mother/aunts trailer in Bumfūck, FL.

Bravo, tho. You have really out done yourself humiliating him in this thread. I owe you a beer. Thank you

Joe, any more world class trolling? I thoroughly enjoyed your last 2 in here, please keep them coming 😂

^^
> “3 weeks later and I can’t stop thinking about tranny balls, can we please talk about it again”

> “better add an emoji so they don’t think I’m being emotional again”

Remember that time inbred incels claimed that a women born with a vagina was actually a trans man and then got super pissed everytime someone bumped this thread to remind people just how goddamn stupid trump voters are? 🤣 😂 🤣

Good times.

No idea what's being posted but I imagine it's something like this:
Screenshot-20240824-165836.png

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
UOTE="thall_, post: 3285722, member: 36038"]
Everyone knows you don’t actually ignore the posters you “put on ignore”, it’s just your way of communicating you don’t want to get your shit pushed in anymore
[/QUOTE]

I guarantee you this boxer has pushed in his fair share of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
UOTE="thall_, post: 3285722, member: 36038"]
Everyone knows you don’t actually ignore the posters you “put on ignore”, it’s just your way of communicating you don’t want to get your shit pushed in anymore

I guarantee you this boxer has pushed in his fair share of shit.
[/QUOTE]

😂 😆
Absolutely savage.

I love how you are openly mocking the absolutely idiotic premise of a woman born with a vagina living her entire life as a female but is now having he/him pronouns being used by the inbred right. This is absolutely top tier trolling.

I guess pronouns are now a thing for the GOP 🤣

Well done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT