ADVERTISEMENT

Boxer previously barred from women’s events wins fight after opponent quits in 46 seconds

What happened to all the inbred GOPers arguing that a women born with a vagina but has elevated levels of testosterone later in life can identify as a man? I thoroughly enjoyed that.

What happened to all the inbred GOPers arguing that a women born with a vagina but has elevated levels of testosterone later in life can identify as a man? I thoroughly enjoyed that.
> 8am on a beautiful Saturday
> first thought is of a tranny’s balls & pussy
> “why aren’t more of yall talking about this?? I thoroughly enjoyed that”

what a wild line of thinking

Reactions: Ucfmikes
QUOTE="thall_, post: 3280433, member: 36038"]
> 8am on a beautiful Saturday
> first thought is of a tranny’s balls & pussy
> “why aren’t more of yall talking about this?? I thoroughly enjoyed that”

what a wild line of thinking

LMAO
[/QUOTE]

🤣 😂 🤣

Bro stop embarrassing him. But for real though this is hilarious. Absolutely zero content, he can't make a single actual argument for his case.

Imagine being so goddamn inbred that "you posted in a thread that I also posted in" is any sort of a gotcha. Good God he's already dead from your last post here, you don't need to keep trolling him anymore. 🤣

Do me a favor and explain timezones to him, not everyone has spent their entire pathetic existence in their mother/aunts trailer in Bumfūck, FL.

Bravo, tho. You have really out done yourself humiliating him in this thread. I owe you a beer. Thank you

Joe, any more world class trolling? I thoroughly enjoyed your last 2 in here, please keep them coming 😂

^^
> “3 weeks later and I can’t stop thinking about tranny balls, can we please talk about it again”

> “better add an emoji so they don’t think I’m being emotional again”

Remember that time inbred incels claimed that a women born with a vagina was actually a trans man and then got super pissed everytime someone bumped this thread to remind people just how goddamn stupid trump voters are? 🤣 😂 🤣

Good times.

No idea what's being posted but I imagine it's something like this:
Screenshot-20240824-165836.png

• Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
UOTE="thall_, post: 3285722, member: 36038"]
Everyone knows you don’t actually ignore the posters you “put on ignore”, it’s just your way of communicating you don’t want to get your shit pushed in anymore
[/QUOTE]

I guarantee you this boxer has pushed in his fair share of shit.

• Haha
Reactions: thall_
UOTE="thall_, post: 3285722, member: 36038"]
Everyone knows you don’t actually ignore the posters you “put on ignore”, it’s just your way of communicating you don’t want to get your shit pushed in anymore

I guarantee you this boxer has pushed in his fair share of shit.
[/QUOTE]

😂 😆
Absolutely savage.

I love how you are openly mocking the absolutely idiotic premise of a woman born with a vagina living her entire life as a female but is now having he/him pronouns being used by the inbred right. This is absolutely top tier trolling.

I guess pronouns are now a thing for the GOP 🤣

Well done.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT