ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Goodwin tweet

Didn't show the tweet he retweeted with it. Some guy saying he and Walker were 2 worst guards to ever play at UCF.

And a tweet probably from some guy who has never played college ball so Brandon shouldn't care in the least bit what he says anywAys. If I had that talent, no amount of chatter from a fan or from social media would ever upset me. Now, some guy you played with or against talks smack...that's another matter.

it says more about him that he needs a years old tweet from a random fan that was tired of watching bad basketball to 'motivate' him in the garbage Asun Conference
He's probably not the only person to do this. But that's why I wouldn't even look at random people's tweets if I had "fans".

Brandon still hold the AAC record for assists in a game, I noticed.
Still remember how he made those long last second 3s to get us to OT and then win OT.
Perhaps the quickest we've ever had driving to the basket.
Was our real point guard two years ago when Donny finally move BJ to shooting guard most of the time.
Glad to see he's turned his life around. It still gets me that while most campus rapes don't result in prosecution or even college punishment, waylaying a bike from one part of campus to another becomes almost as important as forging attendance forms in classes that don't require attendance for non-athletes (or making domestic cell phone calls). I need to publish a book on the history of UCF athletic scandals -- a real page turner.

He has 5 Pts on 1-7 shooting almost halftime. He better stare at the tweet in locker room.
But he leads all players on the court with 4 assists (which UCF player don't get by halftime). And he's not even the worst shooting guard on his team today (running mate is 1-8). Not sure they need to win this game to get into NCAAs since they just beat Lipscomb, but I could be wrong.

But he leads all players on the court with 4 assists (which UCF player don't get by halftime). And he's not even the worst shooting guard on his team today (running mate is 1-8). Not sure they need to win this game to get into NCAAs since they just beat Lipscomb, but I could be wrong.
I would think only 1 ASUN team gets in.

Did he really have any reason to transfer though? He's acting like this guy on twitter forced him to leave and leave our team shorthanded at guard

Did he really have any reason to transfer though? He's acting like this guy on twitter forced him to leave and leave our team shorthanded at guard
He was suspended and perhaps thrown off the team. It may even have been, "We won't prosecute if you transfer out." The zero tolerance policy in action again. It certainly wasn't a voluntary departure.

of all the options to have as your computer wallpaper as a college student: a pic of tropical island? a victoria secret model? nah I'll screencap a tweet hot take

He was suspended and perhaps thrown off the team. It may even have been, "We won't prosecute if you transfer out." The zero tolerance policy in action again. It certainly wasn't a voluntary departure.
Ahh ok then I couldn't give a sheet

Brandon's team came back from down 6 at the half to win by 16! He went 4-6 after a 1-7 first half, added 3 more assists for a total of 7, made 8 of 10 free throws, and finished with a 7-to-1 assist to turnover ratio, something nobody at UCF has done in a game since probably AJ Rompza. Just a typical 19-point effort for Goodwin. Looks like another invite to the NCAAs, a regular thing for FGC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT