ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Gundy presser

And, all Mike Gundy has is

Ollie Gordon II​

That might be enough to win against UCF lowly ranked run defense.

In Gus's presser he mentioned they have to stop OG2 who currently is in the running (pun intended) for the Heisman. Okie-state is going to run-run-run OG2 in this game. Gundy also mentioned that is what they are going to stick with.

UCF...STACK THE BOX...have someone key on OG2. Stop the run...please...

Reactions: ucffan642
The line is very interesting! I've watched some okie-state pro youtubers. They stating that they don't have elite talent on the team other than Running Back and linebacker.

UCF has a pretty good team if they don't turn it over. Ranked high in offense, low in defense. ESPN projector shows UCF favored. Preseason I picked Okie-State to win this game due to coaching and a senior laden O-line. They are in a 5 game win streak. Just beat their main rival Oklahoma and are coming off an emotional high from winning.

Classic trap game scenario. Maybe Vegas sees that as well. 2.5 points ain't much. Glad i'm going to the game this Saturday, should be fun. Hoping for the upset!

Reactions: LemmyKilmister
And, all Mike Gundy has is

Ollie Gordon II​

That might be enough to win against UCF lowly ranked run defense.

In Gus's presser he mentioned they have to stop OG2 who currently is in the running (pun intended) for the Heisman. Okie-state is going to run-run-run OG2 in this game. Gundy also mentioned that is what they are going to stick with.

UCF...STACK THE BOX...have someone key on OG2. Stop the run...please...
I’m putting the over/under at 200 yards rushing for him

Reactions: PositYourself
I've watched some highlights of OG2. Beast mode for sure. He's gonna get his yardage.

86F projected high temp in Orlando Saturday. Ugh. Wish it would cool off for a game day. Past home games have been brutally hot. Saturday looks no different.

During the five-game win streak, the Cowboys are averaging 227.0 rushing yards and 280.2 passing yards per game, the type of total-yardage pace they’ve averaged for a season just once in the last decade.

“Confidence breeds success,” Bowman said. “We have a lot of older guys and they can understand a lot on their plate. We can install a lot each week. No matter who we’re game-planning for, we’re not gonna be doing the same plays.

“To have Coach Dunn go out there and dial it up for us, we’re having a lot of fun, and he makes it easy.”

“Malzahn uses same offensive scheme he used while coaching back in HIGH SCHOOL, Arkansas and Auburn

“Good for 2-3 gimmicky plays/game”

“uses a BASIC, simple 4-2 defensive scheme with man coverage on the outside”
giphy.gif

Reactions: Knight Badger 80
Gordon II is averaging 185 yards a game (7.2 ypc) in 6 conference games. By contrast many would agree Harvey is having a big year, his biggest game was 165 yards last week.

Gundy's presser was good. Way less generic coach speak than what we hear.
Yeah he's very educated on us and has spoken really good words about us and the other newcomer B12 schools. I really like the guy, and if it wasn’t for us playing against them I'd root hard for them to win out the B12 and play for the B12 championship (and win that too).

A spread usually will give me confidence but Gus has been horrible ATS

And has largely forfeited the once substantial homefield advantage. Louisville, Navy, Baylor and West Virginia all did Gus in Orlando in games that meant quite a lot. The environment has not been the same as a result of the bizarre failures on the field.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
“Malzahn uses same offensive scheme he used while coaching back in HIGH SCHOOL, Arkansas and Auburn

Gordon II is averaging 185 yards a game (7.2 ypc) in 6 conference games. By contrast many would agree Harvey is having a big year, his biggest game was 165 yards last week.
2007 Kevin Smith type numbers! Can't lie, I'm scared lol.

On Ollie Gordon II’s Bedlam performance:

“Obviously, he had a good game, he made plays, made key runs and broke tackles at times. Oklahoma inserted an extra player in the box to stop the run, which we knew they would, that was not a mystery. That’s what I would’ve done, and it helped. The other times he ran through the guy, and he rushed for about 130-140, something like that, against a team like that, they’re a good defense and pretty good against the run. So, it was a good day for him.”

It's one thing when we post Gus's shortcomings but really sad when a veteran (19 years at OK ST) opposing coach does it at his press conference. And we just committed how many $$MM's to Gus? In addition to sad, it's got to be a big, big concern for the major donors. And it should be for our University Pres as well....

It's one thing when we post Gus's shortcomings but really sad when a veteran (19 years at OK ST) opposing coach does it at his press conference. And we just committed how many $$MM's to Gus? In addition to sad, it's got to be a big, big concern for the major donors. And it should be for our University Pres as well....
Still have to line up and stop it.

UCF had to line up and stop Navy and couldn't even when it knew what was coming.

Reactions: FoxKnight
Can we now put to rest the notion that someone who gives a good press conference is going to coach his team well in the game? He’s not the only coach who watches film, but what made him a little unique is that not many coaches will lay out exactly what they see and expect. Most are going to be more cryptic about it

Gundy and his trump supporting ass can eat my ass tonight.
Way to be a moron supporter and push politics in where it should stay away. Here's hoping you go poor with your inflation loving morons.
Hopefully PostIt is getting double taxed living abroad.

Even though he lives abroad, his vote still counts because he mailed it in.

Chris Pratt Oh Snap GIF

This is me summoning our resident moderator to zap his reply.

Donald Trump Liv GIF by Storyful

Take this trash to the politics forum!

--30--

I am only kidding.

As a conspiracy theorist, I don't vote or watch the news. CNN, MSNBC, FOX NEWS, etc., are all owned by the same conglomerate. Watching those idiots bicker is like watching heels and faces on wrestling programs or Tony Kornheiser and Michael Wilbon on PTI. They are paid well to cause division.

Reactions: major.tom.foolery
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT