ADVERTISEMENT

Brandon Marshall makes mature statement about kneeling at Anthem

Not even worth watching. He's a jackass that will hopefully get a career ending injury soon. If it's so bad here in the USA I am sure the CFL would love to have him.....
You ever met him? You're calling someone you've never met a jackass and wishing a career ending injury upon him. Makes you a little worse than him, I'd say. He's exercising a right. That's America. Everyone has rights. Just like you have a right to say something ignorant and wish harm on someone. Get a clue

You ever met him? You're calling someone you've never met a jackass and wishing a career ending injury upon him. Makes you a little worse than him, I'd say. He's exercising a right. That's America. Everyone has rights. Just like you have a right to say something ignorant and wish harm on someone. Get a clue

Paraphrased: "Marshall has a right to say what he wants, you have a right to say what you want, but you shouldn't because I don't like it".

PS I don't agree with the player being a jackass or wanting an injury, "But, I'll defend to the death ks's right to say it". How sick are you of that paraphrased quote in this discussion over the last few weeks?

Not even worth watching. He's a jackass that will hopefully get a career ending injury soon. If it's so bad here in the USA I am sure the CFL would love to have him.....
Because you always get your lazy ass off of your couch during the national anthem. GTFO.

Reactions: blackoutknight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT