ADVERTISEMENT

BREAKING NEWS!!! Mack..

Shark59

Four-Star Recruit
Jan 21, 2016
Venice, Fl
MACK runs over Memphis!! Incredibly talented QB destroys Memphis and shows sports world UCF is a truly dominant force in NCAA football!!!

Ok, Knights! Mack is our leader and the dude IS incredibly talented! We ABSOLUTELY need to let him know we believe in him and can’t wait for him to lead us to a NY6 bowl! LET HIM KNOW KNIGHTS THAT WE BELIEVE!!!

Last edited:
I will be there, with multiple leis, cheering on my Knights. I was there at the beginning, entering UCF when it was still FTU. Went through all the growing pains ( although beer lines at C Bowl weren’t so bad!) This team IS phenomenal, regardless of the outcome Saturday! I’ve never seen a better representation of what “teamwork” means than this team the last two years!!! We absolutely have got to let them know Saturday how we feel about who they are and the insane accomplishments they have attained!
Sorry for the dissertation but I HAVE BEEN THERE FROM DAY 1 AND I AM SO VERY PROUD!!!!! GO KNIGHTS!

Reactions: PuziKnight12
Look at Shark, so Heuped he's ready to lead the team into the field. Go on big man you deserve it - there from the start. I just hope you get some sleep tonight.
Not gonna happen!! I’m pumped! At USF last week; my heart stopped. It seriously hurt. But the UCF Nation is more than one player. This team did it together, as one. Yes I do believe in them and I think we should be going s#\+ crazy right now as a fan base! Come on, Knights! Let’s get lei’d tomorrow night and kick some kitty-cat ass!

Reactions: Knight Strength
MACK runs over Memphis!! Incredibly talented QB destroys Memphis and shows sports world UCF is a truly dominant force in NCAA football!!!

Ok, Knights! Mack is our leader and the dude IS incredibly talented! We ABSOLUTELY need to let him know we believe in him and can’t wait for him to lead us to a NY6 bowl! LET HIM KNOW KNIGHTS THAT WE BELIEVE!!!
I don’t need Mack to win this game himself. I need him to pick up a couple long third downs to colubiale and don’t turn the ball over. That’s it

Reactions: Stetson_1883
I’m not saying he has to win it singlehandedly. I’m saying we have to put all of our support behind him as our QB if we’re to win this game. Stop second guessing him even before he’s stepped onto the field. I agree he needs to make the plays but let’s let him show us what he’s capable of.

Reactions: Knight Strength

Spot on!! [cheers]:cool2:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT