ADVERTISEMENT

Brighthouse Video Boards - Pics?

Not to be negative nancy, but looks like the layout of the scoreboard stays the same. Clock, score, advertisements are all in the same place, but now are active screen areas. In-game video will be the same size, really small. Really thought the in-game video would be much larger. They'll probably do replays and other videos full screen at least which will look sweet.

Sound - meh, slight improvement with music. The pendants are a nice touch around the top, but I like the old flags from the citrus bowl days.

Overall looks good though!

Not to be negative nancy, but looks like the layout of the scoreboard stays the same. Clock, score, advertisements are all in the same place, but now are active screen areas. In-game video will be the same size, really small. Really thought the in-game video would be much larger. They'll probably do replays and other videos full screen at least which will look sweet.

Sound - meh, slight improvement with music. The pendants are a nice touch around the top, but I like the old flags from the citrus bowl days.

Overall looks good though!
I'm sure there is a learning curve in using it and there will be improvements and changes.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Sounds was a HUGE improvement! Section 211 was loving it. North end zone maybe not so much, LOL!

Video board is a massive improvement and they used it in quite a few creative ways. Can't wait to see how it develops over the year.

As mentioned elswhere the 100'+ ribbon at the South end zone was not up yet.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Massive improvement. I actually think the sound was an more important. Those who say it's too loud are just too old. The tv on the concession stands are also a big improvement.

I freaking love having the game stats constantly showing.

And I also think the video board was a big reason why that long TD catch that was ruled a drop was overturned.

Truly a big step up in the game day experience.

Not to be negative nancy, but looks like the layout of the scoreboard stays the same. Clock, score, advertisements are all in the same place, but now are active screen areas. In-game video will be the same size, really small.

Ummm...No. Even partitioned into thirds, the live video area in the middle is MUCH larger than the old video area. And, technically it is not even divided into thirds because the middle (video) portion is larger than the stats portion on the right and the scoreboard portion on the left.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT