ADVERTISEMENT

Burnt Brisket Ends ...yummy

Nautiknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Cullowhee, NC
Got a Rec Teq pellet grill smoker last year and have enjoyed smoking stuff. Last night I made Parmesan crusted mahi . Then I put on 16.5 pound full brisket at 8 PM. Just finished it ,the flat is resting and these are my first burnt ends I have made . YUMMY. I don't care who you are smoked brisket is the bomb.

I am looking to buy a home in Oviedo for my kid to live in and for a place for us to stay during football season. After we close the first thing I am buying is a portable Rec Teq 340 smoker I can roll into campus and smoke wings and brats while tailgating.

4t2LnHa.jpeg

I need to cook a brisket. I have yet to try it on the pellet grill. Maybe my grilling goal for 2022.
Set it at 225 and go. Of course you should season the brisket with salt and pepper at a minimum . I use garlic too..the seasoning creates the bark. I also inject with beef consumee . The other key is the rest..The flat is wrapped in butcher paper, a towel and inside my fake Yeti ..it will stay there for a few hours before we slice it.

I was smoking while I slept ...best part of it. You gotta try it. You can contact me anytime and I will share what I know . I use my recteq to cook almost all my meals that involve fish, chicken, turkey and a brisket every now and then . I love it . Everything taste better on it.

Looks delicious! Not sure what it is about Recteq grills, but everybody I know that has one just raves about it. Must be a hell of a grill.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT