ADVERTISEMENT

BYU @ UCF: 3:30pm ESPN

Yup. I didn't see any of that while watching the game live. Not until 'I watched the film' on dvr the next morning did I see it.

During the game I was just on a I-hate-the-coach my-team-can-do-nothing-right mentality so everything is amplified. But, when you watch the game with a clear head, UCF was in that game. I just do not understand why you stand over another player and taunt them like that. That is so unprofessional and uncalled for. I would have sat JB right there and then. You just do not taunt the other team. JB did have a great run and knocked that defender down, but you go back and celebrate with your teammates, not stand there like an idiot like you just won the super bowl. Lessons learned I guess.

Interesting that Ted Roof got fired today. Ch-ch-ch-changes....

Yup. I didn't see any of that while watching the game live. Not until 'I watched the film' on dvr the next morning did I see it.

During the game I was just on a I-hate-the-coach my-team-can-do-nothing-right mentality so everything is amplified. But, when you watch the game with a clear head, UCF was in that game. I just do not understand why you stand over another player and taunt them like that. That is so unprofessional and uncalled for. I would have sat JB right there and then. You just do not taunt the other team. JB did have a great run and knocked that defender down, but you go back and celebrate with your teammates, not stand there like an idiot like you just won the super bowl. Lessons learned I guess.

Interesting that Ted Roof got fired today. Ch-ch-ch-changes....
Gus excuse was he didn’t see any of it happen and was worried about the play calling to find out what was happening. This is why you need a HC to be a HC. Not worried about the details. He has too many personal relationships with the players. He can’t have that. If a guy needs benched, don’t worry about going golfing with him. Bench him. Stop going to basketball games with the player sitting next to you. He can’t be your friend. He’s a player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT