ADVERTISEMENT

California driver's licenses may get new gender option

There is one thing I don't understand: if they are transgender, hermaphrodite, transvestite, whatever; what does it matter what the driver license says? Is there a dress code for driving?

By **** off I meant: not having the correct sex on their driver's license. I'm sorry for exaggerating but you are being incredibly difficult to reason with. The government can deal with the problems that come from having the correct sex listed on the drivers license. This isn't a "my view", it's the truth, and you've already admitted it.

I apologized for the one insult already, why don't you try calling out 85. Every other word out of his mouth is insult towards me.

Damn snowflake you mad? I simply said that if you can't understand a simple difference that 117 years makes in approaches to science, perhaps it's time you tap out of this debate. I'm sorry that hurt your feelings so.

Damn snowflake you mad? I simply said that if you can't understand a simple difference that 117 years makes in approaches to science, perhaps it's time you tap out of this debate. I'm sorry that hurt your feelings so.

Not really, just pointing out one of many of Wayne's hypocritical ways. You do realize you are the snowflake here, right? IDGAF what people put on their drivers license, but evidently you are triggered by this. Next time Wayne should put a trigger warning in his title, so you can open his thread in a safe space.

There is one thing I don't understand: if they are transgender, hermaphrodite, transvestite, whatever; what does it matter what the driver license says? Is there a dress code for driving?

Evidently insurance companies would be incapable of insuring people if they don't have M or F on their drivers license.

Evidently insurance companies would be incapable of insuring people if they don't have M or F on their drivers license.
Why? They'd just get the rate for the worst driving gender at their age. I don't think the insurance companies would have a problem with the gender thing

if they get 3 options, soon they will ask for 4, 5, 6, etc. i think facebook has 58 options. where does it stop? this isnt just for driving its for identification purposes and also there is the changes proposed to the birth certificates.

Sex is biological and realistically there are only 2 options. to deny this is to deny basic scientific fact.

there are only 2 options. to deny this is to deny basic scientific fact.

YOU

ARE

WRONG

Already proven to you, you admitted it, you read the paper. Stop being purposefully ignorant, it undermines your credibility in other areas and just makes you look dumb.

YOU

ARE

WRONG

Already proven to you, you admitted it, you read the paper. Stop being purposefully ignorant, it undermines your credibility in other areas and just makes you look dumb.
you need to get out and relax more. tell you what, ill give you the .3% being right. I'll take the other 99.7% and we will call it a day.

Reactions: fabknight
you need to get out and relax more. tell you what, ill give you the .3% being right. I'll take the other 99.7% and we will call it a day.

Ah, taking the 85 approach I see. You both follow the same pattern: post flat out wrong shit, and then attack me for pointing it out.

I appreciate the advice (sarcasm) but how about you stop being a purposefully ignorant troll? I find plenty of relaxation in embarrassing you both. Thanks though!

YOU

ARE

WRONG

smh

Question: when it comes to the SEX of a baby, and aside from statistical anomalies, are there possibilities beyond either a penis or vagina? Hence signifying either a female or male?

Is there some part of the world where babies are being born with reproductive organs other than these 2 options that i'm not aware of?

What "sub-gender" a person identifies with later in life is irrelevant. I am talking purely and specifically about the physiological biology of a human being that boils down to, does the baby have a penis or vagina.

smh

Question: when it comes to the SEX of a baby, and aside from statistical anomalies, are there possibilities beyond either a penis or vagina? Hence signifying either a female or male?

Is there some part of the world where babies are being born with reproductive organs other than these 2 options that i'm not aware of?

What "sub-gender" a person identifies with later in life is irrelevant. I am talking purely and specifically about the physiological biology of a human being that boils down to, does the baby have a penis or vagina.

Why are you ignoring statistical anomalies? You realize that includes tens of millions of people? Do they not matter because it hurts your feelings to have something other than a "M" or "F" on their drivers license? Should millions of people have incorrect information listed on their forms all because you are a snowflake?

85, he has stated he is ok with being right 0.3% of the time. I guess we will just have to settle for 99.7%.

Now the real question is how do we split up the 99.7%. We could do an even split or maybe we do split custody. I know a family lawyer, he could help us work it out. Maybe you get weekdays and I get weekends or vice versa? How about every other day? Maybe Mon/Wed/Fri and we alternate weekends?

85, he has stated he is ok with being right 0.3% of the time. I guess we will just have to settle for 99.7%.

Now the real question is how do we split up the 99.7%. We could do an even split or maybe we do split custody. I know a family lawyer, he could help us work it out. Maybe you get weekdays and I get weekends or vice versa? How about every other day? Maybe Mon/Wed/Fri and we alternate weekends?

I was joking about the statistics thing earlier...but you really don't know how statistics works, do you?

That's ok, I had to explain the 1st amendment to you as well, and now you got the hang of it too. Basically you started this thread about CA adding an option for something other than M or F on a drivers license. Since this would help out a small percentage of people who have the incorrect sex listed on their DL (about a million people in the US), this is a good thing that in absolutely no meaningful way affects your life.

Understand?

Last edited:
Why are you ignoring statistical anomalies? You realize that includes tens of millions of people? Do they not matter because it hurts your feelings to have something other than a "M" or "F" on their drivers license? Should millions of people have incorrect information listed on their forms all because you are a snowflake?

10s of millions of people are being BORN without either a female or male reproductive organ? Really? Qualify this then.

Reactions: UCFWayne
10s of millions of people are being BORN without either a female or male reproductive organ? Really? Qualify this then.

Google % of people born intersex. I already linked an article talking about how people who are intersex can't accurately be identified through forensic DNA tests due to them having both M and F markers. Its anywhere between .3 to 1.5 % of the population.

We should get rid of the M or F designation and just add a P and a V to the driver license. Options: check mark on 1 of the letters, check mark on both letters or no check mark. That should cover everybody

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Google % of people born intersex. I already linked an article talking about how people who are intersex can't accurately be identified through forensic DNA tests due to them having both M and F markers. Its anywhere between .3 to 1.5 % of the population.

I did just that and the real answer is no one has a clue. Most intersex don't even meet what I just described, which is being born without EITHER- most of them are born with both it seems.

I did just that and the real answer is no one has a clue. Most intersex don't even meet what I just described, which is being born without EITHER- most of them are born with both it seems.

https://oii.org.au/16601/intersex-numbers/

This one says .05 to 4 percent (with a recommended range of 1.7%) and breaks it down into way more information than I ever wanted to know about intersex.

We should get rid of the M or F designation and just add a P and a V to the driver license. Options: check mark on 1 of the letters, check mark on both letters or no check mark. That should cover everybody
why not stick with dna?

why not stick with dna?

Did you really not read the link I posted in the previous page? It literally talked about the problems encountered trying to use DNA in a forensic investigation of sexual chimeras.

Of course you didn't read it, this is America, reading is for f******s

This is exactly why no one takes you guys seriously. Your question has already been answered, you have been proven wrong, yet you still continue to stick to your old, outdated and just plain stupid worldview.

why not stick with dna?
Why?
If you have a penis (natural or fabricated), put the check mark on the P; if you have a vagina (natural or fabricated), check the V; if you have both a vagina and a penis, check the 2 letters;if you have neither o something else, don't check anything. Easy.

Even people that identify as something else will have to check the letter based on their current anatomy and can change it when they get the operation to change

Only need to gender choices listed..... Yes I have a gender, and No I have no gender.

When I turned 18, the Selective Service send me a registration card addressed to Miss Fab. Seeing as how I had a penis also, my right hand would have become useless.

Guess we need to bump this thread again to show how utterly idiotic the gender "debate" is.

tl;Dr there is no debate, science has proven via DNA testing that millions of people are intersex or don't have the typical XX or XY sex chromosomes. Red hat morons don't care about science and want to stick with their beliefs because they are snowflakes and offended by the truth.

Gotta bump this for @UCFWayne , as a reminder that he is willfully ignorant on the actual facts of the science, and is really just an ignorant bigot .

Guess we need to bump this thread again to show how utterly idiotic the gender "debate" is.

tl;Dr there is no debate, science has proven via DNA testing that millions of people are intersex or don't have the typical XX or XY sex chromosomes. Red hat morons don't care about science and want to stick with their beliefs because they are snowflakes and offended by the truth.
So what value does XX or XY have?

ADVERTISEMENT