ADVERTISEMENT

Candace Owens spanks shook chickens in congress

Anybody who pass eighth grade American History should know all about beelit47's "inconvenient truth" clip.

I'm wondering if we'll get the same 'expose'' when it comes to explaining the political shift that took place in the South following the Civil Rights movement of the 1960s.

Where did all those post-George Wallace voters go?
So which part was inaccurate? Probably your thoughts

Reactions: Ucfmikes
You didnt add anything buy hyperbole. My guess is you didnt watch the clip
My guess is that you didn't read my original reply: it was 8th grade American History.

...for people who paid attention anyway.

The narrarator did 'slide into politics' after giving us a history lesson through 1964. What happened after the Civil Rights movement? I'm waiting for you to answer the question I posed to you earlier:

Where did the votes go for all those post-George Wallace democrats?

My guess is that you didn't read my original reply: it was 8th grade American History.

...for people who paid attention anyway.

The narrarator did 'slide into politics' after giving us a history lesson through 1964. What happened after the Civil Rights movement? I'm waiting for you to answer the question I posed to you earlier:

Where did the votes go for all those post-George Wallace democrats?
History taught by the liberal left? Guessing you believe in santa claus too? “Ill have those ni**ers voting democrat for 200 years”. Actual quote from civil rights activist lyndon johnson.

Stay shook my friend

Reactions: UCFWayne
Owens went to U Penn and had left wingers and Antifa verbally threaten her for exercising 1st Amendment rights. Disgusting

Reactions: UCFWayne
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT