ADVERTISEMENT

Candace Owens spanks shook chickens in congress

Man the Democrats are turning into raging racists. They wouldn't even let a black woman speak. She had to be yielded time by someone else. So you can sling mud with an edited clip with no context and not let her speak? He claimed she called him stupid? Clearly they weren't listening and just wanting to toss propaganda.

lol I love how she slammed Nadler's balls into a wall when he tried to flat out lie to her face about something she never actually said.

It's always amusing how liberals somehow avoid being called a racist when they're caught on camera, demeaning a black woman, using clips out of context against her, and lying about what she said in a Senate hearing. Funny how that works.

Yeah the clip said that Hitler's problem was that he left Germany.

He just wanted to make Germany great.

Hitler's "problem" was that he was trying to make Germany great by killing Jews.

It doesn't matter if he did that in Germany or out of Germany. His "problem" wasn't that he left the country. It was that he commuted genocide.

You know who did like everything she has to say? The NZ shooter.
the nz shooter is an internet troll who wanted to create division. he listed a ton of names to cast a wide net. someone he likes the chinese political system wouldnt actually like candace owens.

the nz shooter is an internet troll who wanted to create division. he listed a ton of names to cast a wide net. someone he likes the chinese political system wouldnt actually like candace owens.
How many democrats did he like?

China is not diverse. He thinks of diversity as a problem. I'm not surprised at all that he looked at the success of a no diversity nation and was inspired by them.

How many democrats did he like?

China is not diverse. He thinks of diversity as a problem. I'm not surprised at all that he looked at the success of a no diversity nation and was inspired by them.[/QUOTE]

Says the guy who fantasizes about all white Nordic nations.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

You use the term hypocrite an awful lot, but then call people inbred morons while complaining about someone hurling insults. Thats pretty ironic.

No shit I insult people on here, they need a dose of reality. Some of y'all are dumber than a box of rocks and society is too nice to slap your face with reality.

My point is plenty of other people do nothing but insult people, yet no one whines about them. People are butthurt about my posts not because of the insults, but because I've embarrassed them too many times on here.

Look at the very next post down from mine. 85 insulting someone yet again. It's literally all he does. Yet no one complains about or ignores him, because he's a stupid sack of shit that couldn't debate his way out of a wet paper bag. When's the last time 85 has embarrassed anyone on here? Never.

Just wondering why you aren't calling him out on it? Pretty hypocritical of you if you ask me.

Last edited:
No shit I insult people on here, they need a dose of reality. Some of y'all are dumber than a box of rocks and society is too nice to slap your face with reality.

My point is plenty of other people do nothing but insult people, yet no one whines about them. People are butthurt about my posts not because of the insults, but because I've embarrassed them too many times on here.

Look at the very next post down from mine. 85 insulting someone yet again. It's literally all he does. Yet no one complains about or ignores him, because he's a stupid sack of shit that couldn't debate his way out of a wet paper bag. When's the last time 85 has embarrassed anyone on here? Never.

Just wondering why you aren't calling him out on it? Pretty hypocritical of you if you ask me.
Jeezus man, stop with the obsession over 85. Yeah he insults people, but for the most part his posts actually have some substance. Agree with him or not, its not like LITERALLY EVERY ONE OF HIS POSTS INCLUDES WORDS LIKE INBRED, MORON, OR HYPOCRITE. Just get over it and move on.

Jeezus man, stop with the obsession over 85. Yeah he insults people, but for the most part his posts actually have some substance. Agree with him or not, its not like LITERALLY EVERY ONE OF HIS POSTS INCLUDES WORDS LIKE INBRED, MORON, OR HYPOCRITE. Just get over it and move on.
Dude needs to relax and shut it down. Full of hate.

Reactions: UCFWayne

Awww, you going to go full snowflake and block me too for pointing out how you are wrong?

Sorry man, I tried the civil approach, back before you joined this board. People truly don't give a shit about the facts anymore. You are a perfect example of that.

Jeezus man, stop with the obsession over 85. Yeah he insults people, but for the most part his posts actually have some substance.

Some substance? That's debatable. To be fair, Ninja and FC take A LOT of sh*t on a daily basis. So it's no wonder that they sometimes dish it out too. That's to be expected with you slop around in a cesspool with you guys.

None of us here are angels. Maybe I've got too low of expectations but if we can have a civil discussion once-in-a-blue-moon and at the same time keep from killing each other, in my book that's about as good as we should expect. :)

Some substance? That's debatable. To be fair, Ninja and FC take A LOT of sh*t on a daily basis. So it's no wonder that they sometimes dish it out too. That's to be expected with you slop around in a cesspool with you guys.

None of us here are angels. Maybe I've got too low of expectations but if we can have a civil discussion once-in-a-blue-moon and at the same time keep from killing each other, in my book that's about as good as we should expect. :)

:joy::joy::joy: I missed that part. Hooooooooly shit if you actually think 85's post contain "some substance" you might be a vegetable in the ICU, or a Fox and Friends™ host (but I repeat myself).

85 could literally be replaced with a bot who's programmed to post "GOP = angels, Democrats = devil" and no one would notice. The dude is the definition of partisan brainwashed. lmao @ @Crazyhole for even suggesting that. All credibility gone.

You can tell this retard is definitely "bottom of the totem pole" by how hard he has to pretend to be a badass.

Thank you for giving everybody a dose of reality, Mr. 20,000 posts on a college sports forum.

Reactions: Ucfmikes

85 actually posts about the topic at hand for the most part. You may not agree with his positions, but its generally on topic. Contrast that with someone who literally never talks about anything other than their opinion on the person who made a post. 1 deserves some consideration, the other is just an antagonist.

lol I love how she slammed Nadler's balls into a wall when he tried to flat out lie to her face about something she never actually said.

It's always amusing how liberals somehow avoid being called a racist when they're caught on camera, demeaning a black woman, using clips out of context against her, and lying about what she said in a Senate hearing. Funny how that works.
Relevant to the topic.

:joy::joy::joy: I missed that part. Hooooooooly shit if you actually think 85's post contain "some substance" you might be a vegetable in the ICU, or a Fox and Friends™ host (but I repeat myself).

85 could literally be replaced with a bot who's programmed to post "GOP = angels, Democrats = devil" and no one would notice. The dude is the definition of partisan brainwashed. lmao @ @Crazyhole for even suggesting that. All credibility gone.

Do you have an actual opinion on the topic?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT