ADVERTISEMENT

Cant believe I'm asking this but

Depends. Will we have 8 drops? Probably not. Maybe our defense will be able to force a turnover and give them a short field it would be the first time since Temple game.

Depends. Will we have 8 drops? Probably not. Maybe our defense will be able to force a turnover and give them a short field it would be the first time since Temple game.

USF has a good turnover margin. The game could end up making people anxious. And maybe some posts claiming Strong is really underrated based on the last few weeks on the boards.

That said, USF is a must win. 9-3 was exactly what I was expecting going in to the season with the uncertainty at QB.
I certainly didn't have Tulsa and USF as losses though.

Do we have enough offense to beat USF or are we going to struggle with that mediocre team too?

Look up UCF Offensive Stats for home games vs road games and you will find your answer.

NOTE: cow u's though had the #2 AAC Defense heading into this weekend's game.

Which Oline shows up? If its the one that went to Tulsa, we could easily blow it. The one that played Stanford? Knights by 100.

Reactions: KnightHammer
Do we have enough offense to beat USF or are we going to struggle with that mediocre team too?

Are you saying UCF struggled with Tulane? UCF was never trailing in the game and Tulane never had a chance to score and take the lead in the 4th quarter. Tulane was lucky UCF dropped so many passes and a hold for a FG.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT