ADVERTISEMENT

CFI covid protocols

ucfmba2k2

Five-Star Recruit
Jul 1, 2010
This is getting stupid in my opinion. This virus is never going away and everyone is just going to have to get used to that fact. Everyday is a risk no matter what you do in your life. At this point everyone knows what the risks are. For me and my family we are living our lives as normal. I will not live in fear, nobody should.

This is getting stupid in my opinion. This virus is never going away and everyone is just going to have to get used to that fact. Everyday is a risk no matter what you do in your life. At this point everyone knows what the risks are. For me and my family we are living our lives as normal. I will not live in fear, nobody should.
It’s a personal preference though, I’m not saying I agree nor disagree

If I’m Cincinnati, I lock up all the players in a hotel - 1 player per room isolation

and wait for the other teams to cancel…
I was thinking 1 per room as well. Hold meetings via zoom. The part that’s the most dangerous is when you’re in a game and the other team isn’t doing that. I’m pretty sure the NC could be pushed back a week.

I've had 3 Covid shots now because last year I thought things were going to be back to normal and would be able to travel again. I've got two trips planned for 2023. Cruise to Panama Canal in January and another trip to India in February. The article I read last week said if you've had a minimum of 1 vaccine shot and catch Covid you'll have super immunity to disease with no symptoms reaction to disease in the future. Therefore, basically for large majority of population who has been vaccinated and are catching Covid they will NOT have any symptoms afterwards even if positive and they may never need to get any additional vaccine shots in the future.

Football players who catch Covid recover quickly, in days. Might as well have a New Years gathering for everyone to go to Times Square to get it over with but instead some people are acting like it's March 2020. Got to move forward people. The people in hospitals are almost 100% non-vaccinated and the mortality rate is under 1%. It's NOT a deadly pandemic to majority of U.S. population anymore. In fact, it was the number 3 cause of death in 2021 and will drop lower by end of 2022.

think the return to ‘normal’ by decision makers will be when treatments like that Pfizer pill 💊 will be easily available at any CVS or Walgreens

Reactions: KnightVision82
The decision makers can take a long walk on a short pier. Done with it all. People should Stay the hell home if they are scared. These kids and the rest of us don’t get this time back. This is all about power and control at this point. It is like the world never had a pandemic.

Last edited:
Reactions: KnightVision82
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT